The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 17-02-2020, 04:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
JohnHandcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Did you watch online? I watched via Singtel and the commentator is not Martin Tyler. Basically Norwich parked the bus and found it hard to bypass our pressing.

Don't be so happy Man City is banned from Champions League. I worry that Man U can qualify for the Champions League as the 5th place team now. I rather Man U stay in some nonsense Europa league matches.
I rather they not even in Europe
Old 17-02-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Did you watch online? I watched via Singtel and the commentator is not Martin Tyler. Basically Norwich parked the bus and found it hard to bypass our pressing.

Don't be so happy Man City is banned from Champions League. I worry that Man U can qualify for the Champions League as the 5th place team now. I rather Man U stay in some nonsense Europa league matches.
Yup, streamed at my mate's place where he seems to get Sky, which I prefer because I like to bitch about Martin Tyler and Gary Neville

Think first half we weren't that good but we played much better in the second half once we worked out an adequate solution for Norwich's set up.

On the City 2 year CL ban, they deserve it and really hope CAS upholds UEFA's decision. Icing on the cake would be for the PL to do the right thing and penalise City as well thereby retrospectively handing us the PL for 13/14 and giving Stevie G a PL medal. #19 & #20 come May, now that would be priceless!

As for United getting CL action next season through the back door, won't be happy but the above consequences should more than make up for that. In any event, the 5th place back door route still appears to be wide open.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Should be more polished for the next match because it will not be easy.
Regardless of Atletico's current form, this is going to be a horrible tie.

Think similar to Napoli who we found tough to play. Atletico will be constantly disrupting the game.

Hope we get a strong ref though or this will be a dreadful watch.

We will need patience and also be clinical in our finishing.
Old 18-02-2020, 07:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
MU performance will not get into CL.
After this morning's result... this is bad news. For the 3rd and 4th spot, it is a battle between Chelsea, Spurs, Wolves, Man U, Sheffield United and even Everton.

Chelsea is so inconsistent. Their strikers are firing blanks. Everton is the 2nd best team (based on form now in terms of shots and defence since Carlo Ancelotti took over). Spurs is getting good at injury time winners. Man U should have given up in this year's EPL by now but the Man City ban suddenly made them realise a CL spot is available. Basically they were 6 points off 4th CL spot. Then it became 6 points off 3rd and 4th CL spot with the Man City ban... end up motivating them to fight.
Old 18-02-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
After this morning's result... this is bad news. For the 3rd and 4th spot, it is a battle between Chelsea, Spurs, Wolves, Man U, Sheffield United and even Everton.

Chelsea is so inconsistent. Their strikers are firing blanks. Everton is the 2nd best team (based on form now in terms of shots and defence since Carlo Ancelotti took over). Spurs is getting good at injury time winners. Man U should have given up in this year's EPL by now but the Man City ban suddenly made them realise a CL spot is available. Basically they were 6 points off 4th CL spot. Then it became 6 points off 3rd and 4th CL spot with the Man City ban... end up motivating them to fight.
Actually I think even Arsenal may still be in with a shout.

Just looked at the run-in and on paper looks like Sheffield United and Wolves may have it a tad easier than the rest.

But like you said above, the key now is consistency. Exciting to watch how this unfolds. I shall be rooting for Wilder and Nuno
Old 18-02-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Atletico Madrid vs Liverpool

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 0-0
Old 19-02-2020, 05:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Goal by S Ñíguez (4')

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 19-02-2020, 06:38 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -138 / Power: 0
Ahtest Ahtest

Atletico madrid super lucky for that goal.... i dont see them scoring at anfield. Good chance for us.
Old 19-02-2020, 02:12 PM
Samster

I had a feeling this would happen. Atletico are just a different beast when it's a big game and they are the underdogs.

Also, Simeone does indeed live up to his nickname 'El Cholo' (the gangster), even down to barking to his ball boys when they gave the ball back to Liverpool players too quickly!

That said our guys like TAA and Wijnaldum were poor and even VVD seemed to be having a rare off day. Also in these sort of big games its all about fine margins - the Salah header and Henderson chance goes in and we return with a W plus the all important away goals instead of an L and nothing else.

Furthermore, the ref unfortunately appeared to be dodgy! But we are not streetwise enough, we cannot give Atletico the chance to fling themselves about like that.

Love Klopp but think he got it wrong as well. Ox should have been on from the start as CM(he is not that good upfront) and instead of Milner(hope Henderson is ok), we should have brought on Keita or Minamino and tried to get the crucial away goal that is missing and which Atletico will now be scheming for (and diving for in the box!) the entire second leg at Anfield.

Not all doom and gloom though, still only 'half time' and all to play for. Anfield and the Kop need to rise once again.

Oh yes, need to end with a quick word on Steve McManaman's awful BT commentary with respect to this match. This guy was shit! Perhaps showing his light blue City colours?!
Old 19-02-2020, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

In reality Pool has not been playing well lately.. Some of the 1-0 victories recently were indeed lucky.
The returned leg will be tough as At.Mad will be parking a double decker bus in defence..
Old 19-02-2020, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Liked I said we needed to be more polished or we are finished.
True enough we got it and now have a big task because all AM needs to do at Anfield is build a wall and hit us on the counter.
Once again we need to take inspiration from the Barcelona game.
Old 19-02-2020, 11:42 PM
Samster

I think it’s worth noting that last night was more about us having our customary coming unstuck game of the season, rather than Atletico being this super defence.

They did alright. But we had a few uncharacteristic attacking performances. It happens and I’m not concerned with the idea that we’ll struggle to break them down at Anfield.

The only thing that stops us getting through is a very poor referee in my opinion. If you thought they were good at wayang last night, the return leg will feel like a night at the opera
Old 20-02-2020, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

The primary reason we lost is we got our tactics and lineup wrongly. Klopp played 4-3-3 as usual while Simone played 4-4-2. Klopp set up his midfield to close down the midfield space with energetic pressing to win back possession quickly as usual.

2 problems exist. First problem is Fabinho is nowhere near his best. He lacks energy and form. When 1 guy don't press like the other 2, opponents can play through our midfield easily. 2nd problem is there is no possession to win back after the early goal. A.Madrid was happy to let us have the ball and play a quick counter attacking game. So our midfield trio have a lot of possession to spread left and right but these 3 guys don't have the passing to unlock a packed defence. We should have played Ox/Keita with Gini and Henderson.

VVD was strangely off form too. Hopefully he is not dealing with a minor injury or minor illness. The only world class player that game was Alisson who is amazing as usual.

Our players also seem to forget we are playing a Spanish team. Touch a bit only drop down like kenna shot. Super dirty, exaggerated tactics. Think R.Madrid (Ramos), Barcelona (Suarez) and A.Madrid is the same lah. They will try to upset your rhythm to gain an advantage. Trying to influence the referee with play acting, whole team surround the referee when a foul happens to complain or getting the crowd to influence referee's decisions... expected from a Spanish team right?

Just glad we did not lose 3-0. At 1-0, things are still hopeful for us. If only we can get them to attack us and play an open game, we will be able to shag them out with our superior fitness.
Old 21-02-2020, 06:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Liverpool v West Ham x-x 2-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/51550311
Old 22-02-2020, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Liverpool v West Ham

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 2-0

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ue-predictions
Old 25-02-2020, 06:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Goals by G Wijnaldum (9'), M Salah (68'), S Mané (81')

West Ham goals by 2
I Diop (12')
P Fornals (54')

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1