The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 27-04-2015, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Some bird quoted me thb7000 for long time.
A common rate in Nana n Cowboy now........... 5000bht below LT with good attitude ger i.e. No stunt no attitude rare find nowadays.............Gone are the days where Nana n Cowboy is a good place to have some beers play some tits n good fuck a ger at a reasonably cheap cost.............. Cant blame these gers too cuz they know even if u n I don pay, there would be others willing to pay............

I stick to soapies SK occasional clubbing n few gclub trips nowadays........... Nana n cowboy i leave it to the wallets of farangs and yipuns ..........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 27-04-2015, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 12
Intltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
From a former agogo king that quited the BKK scene when ladies that asked 2,000 THB for LT, that went to 3,000 THB and one asked for 5,000 LT !!!......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
A common rate in Nana n Cowboy now........... 5000bht below LT with good attitude ger i.e. No stunt no attitude rare find nowadays ..........
Tks for sharing bros.....all I can say is..........now can only reminisce about the good old days
Old 27-04-2015, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
frog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfrog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Just came back from a work trip in BKK, visited the aggs in Nana & SC. Must say, girls from the countryside are starting to look as good as BKK natives.

The trade off is now they think they're so damn hot, they have this attitude that's so messed up. Literally 吊起来卖。

Some bird quoted me thb7000 for long time. How is that even sensible when I spent thb4500 on a "model" at Amsterdam and she is willing to meet me after work and spend the night and day off with me for nothing?!

Sorry bros, needed an outlet to vent. Miss the BKK of the 2010-2012 period.
Just back from bkk 1 week ago, soi cowboy still ok leh... Went to cowboy 2, 1st girl $3000 bar fine with LT $2000, 2nd girl $700 bar fine with LT $2000. Maybe I'm the lucky one??? Both also stay in my room until next day 5pm... Good accompany....
Old 27-04-2015, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frog3 View Post
Went to cowboy 2, 1st girl $3000 bar fine with LT $2000, 2nd girl $700 bar fine with LT $2000.
Dun understand your statement..... "1st girl $3000 bar fine with LT $2000"
Old 27-04-2015, 07:14 PM
Samster

Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Dun understand your statement..... "1st girl $3000 bar fine with LT $2000"
Me too........ Seems like times has changed......... Barfine is actually more expensive than ST/LT?

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 27-04-2015, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
I could be wrong, but I think he barfined coyote at cowboy. Lucky it seems, he got LT for 2K THB.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Me too........ Seems like times has changed......... Barfine is actually more expensive than ST/LT?
No wonder bars nowadays treat mongers as big carrot. My first time hearing 3k barfine. Guess I am not keeping up with the AGG in BKK.
Old 27-04-2015, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bafine price never change. For coyote at cowboy I supposed it should be at 3K THB. and for LT,.
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
No wonder bars nowadays treat mongers as big carrot. My first time hearing 3k barfine. Guess I am not keeping up with the AGG in BKK.
Same same......... First time hearing 3000bht barfine.......... Bars muz be earning big time nowadays ............ Guess cowboy no longer my playground...........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 28-04-2015, 12:42 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

3K barfine is standard at the Arab's cluster of bars.... these would be
- Rio
- Kiss
- Deja Vu
- Midnight
- Sahara
- Spice Girls
- Cowboy 2
- Cocktail Club

Old 28-04-2015, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Now if you go Baccara, avoid the ones on the 1st floor. The real GFE sweethearts are on the 2nd floor in the school uniforms.

Bar fined a sweet Yaya look-alike for thb700 and long time thb4000, went for supper at a Korean bbq, bought a dvd 7-11, went back to hotel, cuddled in a warm bed while watching the dvd.
Old 28-04-2015, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

I first visited Baccara in 2007 when I first bar fined a dark skinned beauty. Those were simpler times. Maybe I need the usd1000 hand holding svc from bro Naemlo now that BKK has changed so much.
Old 28-04-2015, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Now if you go Baccara, avoid the ones on the 1st floor. The real GFE sweethearts are on the 2nd floor in the school uniforms.
I never had a liking for first floor gers even though there are lookers there........... They r all cramped on the stage barely moving their bodies n smiling............ Better luck upstairs and yes many of my good gfe moments attributed from these gers too ..........those good old days.........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 28-04-2015, 03:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
RakMakMak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3000b bar fine?? Was he ripped off by the girl?
Old 28-04-2015, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
frog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfrog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Yup. Theres still gems here and there. Its all about luck. I read you previous post you got your girl from cowboy?
Yup. From cowboy 2 at soi cowboy.... But I notice 2nd day she work at jungle... Maybe same boss.

For LT or ST price, you need to nego with the girl... The girl keep asking to bring her out, she offer me 1k for ST, so why don't I pay 2k for LT... Last time when I at nana, even got girl offer me go LT without barfine, she ask me to wait for her at petrol station. She tell mamasan she not feeling well, want to go back early... But during last time barfine is only 600, tabao also 2000 to 3000 only....

When I heard 3000 barfine, I'm also get shock. But if the girl is nice, got gf feel, who care? Just pay and shot.... Haha....

The other girl I pay 700 barfine, she only got 100 from it. The 3000 barfine girl got 15 or more point on it... 1 point is 60b, same like LD we buy for them.
Old 28-04-2015, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post

From a former agogo king that quited the BKK scene when ladies that asked 2,000 THB for LT, that went to 3,000 THB and one asked for 5,000 LT !!!. Pattaya was better but prices sure went up. Also quited that place and went to Vietnam. Sure again, prices went up again later. No need to vent your anger. Must be inflation. Pity the newbies or those that goes to BKK, Pattaya, Hanoi, HCM.
gogos are for ogling. Beer bars and other avenues are for BFing!

Was very tempted last week in Pattaya when this SYT jumped on to me but knowing the scene , didn't even bother to ask about the price. But she was someone I would pay SG price for! Then went home drunk and resolved morning wood via a massage girl for under 1kB!
Old 28-04-2015, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
gogos are for ogling. Beer bars and other avenues are for BFing!

Was very tempted last week in Pattaya when this SYT jumped on to me but knowing the scene , didn't even bother to ask about the price. But she was someone I would pay SG price for! Then went home drunk and resolved morning wood via a massage girl for under 1kB!
Gogos are for ogling.................for newbies and those that do not go there often.

I went there during happy hours to drink gin, whisky mixed with water and beer even when only 1 ugly T-Rex dino was on stage. The other reason was that i knew many mamasans in the bars. Usually in SC, from happy hours to 11 pm, i hit at least 6 bars. After 11pm, i walked along the Golden Mile to cc in Thermae, eat wan tan mee on the road side and went to Nana.

Beer bars and other avenues are for BFing...................sorry, i liked naked women even ugly ones when drinking . Hehehe. Can see the assets. Only BF a few in Pattaya beer bars and a few uniformed PR ladies. Here, you can only imagine their assets (.)(.)

Last edited by Yokosi; 28-04-2015 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Typo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1