The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2018, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Pressure.....
got a few more nice looking ones too

Just tried Xiao Lin. Aku second customer in Sg.

Face OK but flat chest. Has experience in ktv and sauna before.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 02-09-2018, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Pressure.....
got a few more nice looking ones too
That’s pleasure out from pressure
Old 06-09-2018, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
That’s pleasure out from pressure
Haha, just sharing before I forgot.
I tried qian qian (new girl, not the old one who gone back). Not bad service and added massage and she feels tight. I remember someone asked in a thread whether any girls that have tight cunts. I would say during my FI I find here relatively tighter, maybe squeezed when she need I was cumming

Nice experience for this one.
Old 06-09-2018, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
laustevenkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thks bro, for info. I look for tight cunt too esp. those tat grip tight tight
Old 16-09-2018, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Bonked Xiao Mi of Hse 2831a for the 1st time.

XM is a newbie started work on 2 Sep 18. Having short hair to shoulder length, with sharp nose and resembles 赵薇 , from Si Chuan 四川,she is a Pretty lass to me ( gd score in my Look Department). She stands at 1.58m, about 48 kg, fair complexion with attractive B plus boobs. She is hot, lively with good GFE in presex and fuck sessions. She said she likes 赵薇 a lot because she felt that this famous Actress has good IQ and EQ. I said the Like attracts Like and she must have high IQ and EQ also. She kept smiling, lol. She talked in a straight forward, short and sharp manner.

After her quick bath, we hugged and frenched with good tongue fight and erotic caressing of each other. She was a very good frencher and that really pleased me and satisfied me. The frenching sensation was very nice and she did not have mouth odour.

I requested for CBJ and she put in effort to lick my balls sensually for a few mins and i felt so shiok that got to stop her to avoid misfire. I think i would unload if she carried on licking my balls for another 10 mins. My balls are my 罩门,knn.

Fucked her in doggie with her body bending forward and standing diagonally in tip toe. So erotic to look at side mirror of her slutty face, swinging boobs and the tip toed, fare nice legs. I grabbed her breasts hard with both hands and pumped hard from behind and the visual satisfaction looking into the front mirror was intense and continued to fuel my beast mode.

Proceeded to fuck her on bed for 7 positions. From the start, she wanted me to ram her hard and deep. She moaned loudly ( its fake but nice to listen as i was in beast mode) and the loud fake moans sure transmitted clear and loud out of the room. We frenched furiously in missionary position, cowgirl position.

She liked doggie and i thrusted her hard in doggie and doggie with both of us lying flat. At this point of time, i had thrusted her for about 15 mins and she encouraged me to thrust harder to cum. I sensed that she wad not the type to take long poundings.

Lol, i had to sweet talk to her 3 times to induce her to willing to sustain till i cum. Her pussy was tight and wet but not too slippery that made my thrustings very sextisfied. She was quite accomodating to different fuck positions and the good frenching made my thrustings very enjoyable.

During the last 10 mins, with my furious and merciless pilings, she straightened her two arms and grabbed the two sides of the pillow hard ( knn, she should grabb my back muscle hard instead of grabning the pillow). No more fake moans. The authentic moans sounded like she was in a forced sex without consent and that made my Beast mode culminated and i cum in missionary folding chair after very furious thrustings. Nett thrusted her for about 30 mins. Aftet i cum, she smiled in relief. Seeing that, i was speechless ....... She said in an non offended manner that to her, serving me was as if serving 6, 7 customers and luckily she had a gd lunch , fueled with good energy to sustain my ravage. Sigh .....haha, u could imagine my pai seh expression then ......😅

15 mins left, she took a quick bath, tidied up the bed, gave me a good sucking of her tongue and left.

A solid sextisfied bonk and she is in my RTF gem list.
Old 25-09-2018, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 20
hardman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhardman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried Ying Zi recently and had a good solid session.
She was from Chong qing or Sze Chuan.
Abt 163 height and B boobs (I think, not very good to gauge)
Looks good, was Long hair when she first arrived but not sport a shorter hairstyle. Had a small tattoo on her hand and leg.
Speaks French, no AR.
Great gfe, not a time watcher and gives a solid deep throat BBJ.
Quite a fun loving girl, who gives a not so bad massage before and after session.
Enjoyed the session thoroughly and will rtf.
Old 09-10-2018, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 10
fjallaone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfjallaone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi guys.

Need some help here.

There's this girl, think her name is Anqi or Anni. Came to this joint early this year.

Is she still around?
Old 09-10-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
davis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjallaone View Post
Hi guys.

Need some help here.

There's this girl, think her name is Anqi or Anni. Came to this joint early this year.

Is she still around?
2weeks ago still around

Small girl with very big boobs
Old 14-10-2018, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
HotMandom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What is 2831A Tel number ?
Old 18-10-2018, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 18
lopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud of

Momo: 2831a - Disaster

Bad experience... no service
Old 19-10-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jacky070 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yuhan
Face: 7.5
Figure: 8, Slim
Boobs: B, soft and saggy when bra off
BBBJ: 7.5 good suction and can deep throat
Pussy: 6, forest. Armpits got some hair too
Catbath: 6.5
FJ: 7
On way out saw a tight body petit gal, think is yi yi, looks good.
Old 21-10-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wild fire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to all senior bro here.I retired from G land for nearly a year due to some health issues. Now recovered and need to release some shot. See any bro here recommend some pretty SYT looker to me. I more into looks.
Old 21-10-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster

Did I offended any bro here by posting for recommendations or I had said something wrong. I got zapped for nothing here.
Old 21-10-2018, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild fire View Post
Did I offended any bro here by posting for recommendations or I had said something wrong. I got zapped for nothing here.
People write fr to share info but freeloaders like you expect to be feed. You deserve to be zap for been lazy & asking stupid question. Anyway I not gonna waste my time zapping you!
Old 22-10-2018, 05:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
People write fr to share info but freeloaders like you expect to be feed. You deserve to be zap for been lazy & asking stupid question. Anyway I not gonna waste my time zapping you!
You can zap until you are happy. Friendly speaking the reputation piont I dont give a shit . It means nothing to me. You are so childish
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1