The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 10-09-2018, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiwei09 View Post
Decide to be a good citizen and list the ML i've fucked in OT over the past weeks

1) Lina - level 3 near toilet
Always wear pink and black dress. Near the toilet. Has captivating smile. Milfy figure but ample boobs. Good fuck for $100 no entrance. Shower facilities available. Only during the day.

2) Tina - Level 2 to the back
Nice boobs but not as firm. Milfy figure also. $150 all in. Only during the day.

3) Lisa - Level 2 near ipanema
Best of the 3. Captivated by her beauty and class. Flirted with her and made her cum. She does not ask locals when u walk past. Firm natural boobs and huge moaner. paid $50+$150 after initially asking $300.
Woah 200 for FJ also kinda ex. Unless youre rich ah
Old 10-09-2018, 08:02 PM
Samster

aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabamo View Post
Standard rate is $50 for non existence massage,
$100 for FJ

Total $150 Damage, anything more is rip off
150 also kinda ex
Old 10-09-2018, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 18
weiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
Woah 200 for FJ also kinda ex. Unless youre rich ah
Half drunk. And already have sold by her after I see her a few times but she did not talk to me when i walk past. I tell u the fuck was worth it tho.
Old 10-09-2018, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Half drunk. And already have sold by her after I see her a few times but she did not talk to me when i walk past. I tell u the fuck was worth it tho.
Maybe people like me who cant tahan then not worth it ba.. hahaha!
Old 10-09-2018, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabamo View Post
Standard rate is $50 for non existence massage,
$100 for FJ

Total $150 Damage, anything more is rip off
Why are people even paying that $50 entrance? We all know what we are going in for, still pay for a fake $50 massage is really kum gong.
Old 11-09-2018, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
Motorboating69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
How is ivy service
Great GFE, friendly & chatty as her English is good.
Tit fuck & cum on them is the best. FJ & BJ was decent
Old 11-09-2018, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Decide to be a good citizen and list the ML i've fucked in OT over the past weeks

Always wear pink and black dress. Near the toilet. Has captivating smile. Milfy figure but ample boobs. Good fuck for $100 no entrance. Shower facilities available. Only during the day.

Nice boobs but not as firm. Milfy figure also. $150 all in. Only during the day.

Best of the 3. Captivated by her beauty and class. Flirted with her and made her cum. She does not ask locals when u walk past. Firm natural boobs and huge moaner. paid $50+$150 after initially asking $300.
On #3 (Lisa), I agree she hardly asks locals & I never get quoted $300 to fuck her. It’s $200 but she’s ok with $150
Old 11-09-2018, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
Why are people even paying that $50 entrance? We all know what we are going in for, still pay for a fake $50 massage is really kum gong.
Only some girls (2-3 based from past posts) are ok without $50 fee. It may mean they’re the shop loanees & prolly rich enough. The others are just workers needing $50 to help pay rent & extra $ is theirs. If no $50, forget your HJ.
Who wanna pay that $50..., but you must if fucking the younger & / or hot ones

Last edited by Motorboating69; 11-09-2018 at 02:54 AM.
Old 11-09-2018, 06:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
GL63 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried ivy over the weekend in a half drunk state , after a winking session decided to give it a go .

Paid $50 for a massage which didnt do any part of my body any good , other than that all else is pretty ok .

Very friendly with good gfe , rubbed her big tits and she gave me a CBJ ( im happy with that ) .

Did doggy and missionary with her before offloading my week’s supply of cum .

Massage : 5/10
GFE : 8/10
Friendliness : 8/10
Boobs : 7/10
Damage : $50+$150
RTF : probably not
Old 11-09-2018, 08:03 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorboating69 View Post
Great GFE, friendly & chatty as her English is good.
Tit fuck & cum on them is the best. FJ & BJ was decent
What's her operating HR like
Old 11-09-2018, 08:04 AM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

I prefer the other Lisa at level near lift..big natural boobs and easy wet.can french too
Old 11-09-2018, 08:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eddy1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Bro, What’s Lisa working hours?
Old 11-09-2018, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
I prefer the other Lisa at level near lift..big natural boobs and easy wet.can french too
So there are 2 Lisa in OT? I know there's one at lvl2 just right of the escalator
Old 11-09-2018, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
ladiesman215 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kthan10 View Post
So there are 2 Lisa in OT? I know there's one at lvl2 just right of the escalator
I'm starting to think that several girls may be sharing the same name, e.g. there may be more than one Cindy, Lisa, etc
Old 11-09-2018, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladiesman215 View Post
I'm starting to think that several girls may be sharing the same name, e.g. there may be more than one Cindy, Lisa, etc
There are 2 Lisa at level 2
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1