The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

Old Yesterday, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 8
ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by marini123 View Post
Anyone has good experiences at kazy kosy in soi cowboy? It is the new agg by same owner as crazy house. Has 2 levels, one of which is supposed to be crazy and one of which supposed to be cosy

Cant seem to find any review or comment on it in this forum

I went to their level 1 bar for a short while on a fri night, attracted by the 1 for 1 beer promo.

Girls were all young and slim or at most slightly meaty, compared to crazy house where there are larger variations.

Very few were fully naked, most were wearing 2 piece bikinis. The place/stage is small but there are constantly shows and a motorbike in the middle that the girls grind on during dances and shows.

In terms of playability, I saw some pretty standard dry humping, not to the level of wildness of crazy house.

Didnt manage to see what happens on level 2. No glass ceiling to look upwards.
Has been to the above Bar Kazy Kosy last night. Nothings much inside. Still Crazy House better. Went up to the toilet at level 2 saw is only another small dancing platform for the ladies to dance just like the 1st floor. No people upstairs & I went over to crazy house barfine 4 ladies to disco. Inside crazy bar still as good can french kiss , touch boots & fingering.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Jnny is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngkha View Post
Has been to the above Bar Kazy Kosy last night. Nothings much inside. Still Crazy House better. Went up to the toilet at level 2 saw is only another small dancing platform for the ladies to dance just like the 1st floor. No people upstairs & I went over to crazy house barfine 4 ladies to disco. Inside crazy bar still as good can french kiss , touch boots & fingering.
Wow you surely had a good time
Cool
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Today, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
69n69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Contribute some after reading so many SBF post.
I visited mai chan massage on Monday. Not many working girl. Only have 1 girl to choose. New girl Aun Aun I think age 20. Can speak mandarin. Look very young like student. Service is SOP.
Not fantastic but at least not bad. Mai hiam liao la syt I dun expect give very good service at least her GFE is very high to me. Smiling face not those people owe her money no pay type.
Advert Space Available