The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2019, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
GL Newest Party Joint! - Doomas is fucked bt Bobo

Had first blood with one of the recruits. Farking good session it was!

Name: Bobo
Base: 1612
Origin: Guangdong
Experience: Brief stint in sauna

Face: First thing that struck me about Bobo were her huge soulful eyes. These were perfectly matched with a pert dimple when she smiles. Pretty enough, in an innocent village gal sort of way but don’t let those fool you; she is a menace in bed.

Body: Bobo stands at about 1.65m in heels. She was dressed in a blue low cut dress which did little to restrain her more than ample boobs. Fleshy but not fat. Actually slim from a profile view.

Boobs: Second thing that struck me were her thunderboobs! They burst free almost with a sigh of relief when she slipped off that dress. They were a nice papaya shape and definitely not saggy. Bobo told me she’s a 36C and they felt succulently heavy in my hands.

Foreplay: Play started with Bobo giving me a back massage with her boobs, following by a catbath and hot breathing on my back. These different sensations caused tendrils of pleasure creeping through my body and actually got my nipples hard. After some agonisingly pleasurable minutes which passed by too fast, she got me on my back and licked my nipples to equally devastating effect. Bobo later told me she offers AR on request. So guys, she can do AR!

BBBJ: For a relative newbie, Bobo sure knows her way around a cock. Great suction which got me gripping the sheets as sheer pleasure ripped through my cock head. Again, Bobo later told me she does CIM on request. So guys, Bobo allows CIM!

Frenching: Usually I’m the one who initiates frenching. However, Bobo wasted no time and almost swallowed my tongue from the get-go. So guys, Bobo is an aggressive frencher! But for fuck’s sake, please keep your breath fresh first.

Painting: In all my years of cheonging GL, I never had so much fun painting. The first upclose view of Bobo’s pussy was when she presented it before my eyes during 69. She told me she cums very easily and indeed she nearly did in 69. At one point her pussy was radiating so much heat I thought my eyebrows were seared off. The painting continued when I got her to lie on her back with legs wide open. Lo and behold, her clit head was engorged from all that painting. Hard to turn down such an invitation and soon she was screaming in pleasure with her pussy literally dripping juices.

FJ: Fucking Bobo was an experience in itself. My first thrust into her elicited a loud groan of pleasure from her and I felt her pussy walls pulsate against my lanjiao. As I continued thrusting into her, Bobo drew me in for more serious frenching. The feel of her hot flesh and boobs pressed into my body put me in sheer heaven. Bobo has a cushiony butt which I pounded to my firm satisfaction. I gave up my seed in missionary and had her embrace away the sexual tension. She later told me cheekily she loves sex, especially if she’s on top. What a gal!

Personality: Bobo has a bubbly personality that would worm her into your heart if you are not on guard. Those papaya thunderboobs would be more than enough reason to RTF…many times. She has a very teh voice, like a Taiwan mei mei, in short an auto wallet opener. Bobo told me she’s determined to stay her full two years and aims to make us cheongsters very happy guys. Pls support support!

RTF: Knn damn farking good! If you want a service-oriented babe and to be raped, Bobo’s your gal!

TLDR: Bobo is a sexual menace and speaks better French than the French!

Last edited by Doomas; 17-09-2019 at 07:42 PM.
Old 17-09-2019, 02:43 AM
Samster

Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
GL Newest Party Joint! - Doomas ravishes Bing Bing

Was recovering from first blood with Bobo when I laid eyes on Bing Bing, one of the sisters. Damn farking pretty, I had to try her!

Name: Bing Bing
Origin: Guangxi
Experience: Brief stint in FL

Face: Bing Bing is pretty, damn farking pretty! She reminds me of those heroine avatars in Koei games, with her straight nose and melon seed face. She has a cute dimple at the side of her chin. I fell almost hopelessly in love at first sight…almost. She has a few pimples tho I expect those to clear up as she adjusts to our weather.

Body: Bing Bing stands at 1.6+m in heels. Can’t remember what she was wearing; I was more focused on her mesmerising face. Bing Bing is slim with a very perky butt begging for a pounding. She has a taut body with flesh succulently firm to the touch everywhere. Must be the magic of youth.

Boobs: A girlish pair of 34Bs peeked shyly at me when she stood nude before me. They are nicely rounded and felt right at home cupped in my hands.

Foreplay: Having been in the FL scene just briefly, Bing Bing is a little green in service. However, she was briefed well by the other gals, and gave me a back rub with her boobs. The feeling of those firm girly mounds pressed against my flesh gave me a raging erection; it was all I could do to just flip her over and fuck her there and then. She then got me on my back and applied her boobs and tongue on my body which got me purring in pleasure.

BBBJ: Someone must have taught Bing Bing well. Even tho she has FL experience, Bing Bing can suck cock well. Not everyday I get a pretty face buried deep between my legs, and I damn nearly came under her oral care.

Frenching: Bing Bing is a little shy about frenching, tho I managed to get my tongue past her lips. i can still feel the memory of her lips against mine. She said she needs some time to get used to the frenching culture in GL. With such a pretty face, I’m almost inclined to forego the frenching.

Painting: I had a great time painting Bing Bing’s pussy. She was trimmed and her pussy was soooooo small. Each tongue stroke could more than cover her entire cheebye which looked so neat and virginal. With each stroke she gasped and bit on her arms, as if shy that she would scream out and others would hear. So sweet!

FJ: Tight. Bing Bing’s cheebye is damn tight! I had some trouble pushing myself in and was wondering if I had somehow entered the wrong hole. With each thrust Bing Bing’s breaths got deeper and laboured until finally she started moaning in desperate pleasure. The rasp of her hardened nipples against my flesh served to inflame me further and I came intensely. Not much spunk as I had earlier donated those to Bobo but came I did, and mightily.

Personality: Bing Bing has an extroverted personality and a ready laugh to match. Chatting with her was very comforting, as if talking with a girlfriend. The way she leaned on my knee was so intimate, it was so easy to tio sot by her.

Two years will go by in a flash so guys, don’t miss her!

RTF: Knn damn farking pretty! If you want to fuck a pretty babe, then you can’t go wrong with Bing Bing!

TLDR: Bing Bing is damn farking pretty and gives decent service and awesome GFE!
Old 17-09-2019, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 14
Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!
Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Any new one that is skinny like Qiqi? Thanks
Old 17-09-2019, 01:50 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Hello brother dooma, ur FR machiam like advertisman. Hehe! Kumsiah FR.
Old 17-09-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny_addict View Post
Any new one that is skinny like Qiqi? Thanks
As a member of the Qi Qi fans association I would also like to know this. The few newbies I saw were on the meatier and big bone side. Yo Yo would be a worthy successor to Qi Qi .....if only
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 17-09-2019, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL Newest Party Joint! - Doomas is fucked bt Bobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Had first blood with one of the recruits. Farking good session it was!

Name: Bobo
Origin: Guangdong
Experience: Brief stint in sauna

BBBJ: For a relative newbie, Bobo sure knows her way around a cock. Great suction which got me gripping the sheets as sheer pleasure ripped through my cock head. Again, Bobo later told me she does CIP on request. So guys, Bobo allows CIP!
Bro, do you mean Bobo allows CIM instead?

CIP is a way way big deal of a difference than CIM.
Old 17-09-2019, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 13
littlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud of

Bobo - for boob lovers. C cup, but on the fleshy side, abit of spare tyre

Service: good

Bbbj in shower
Catbath
Frenching
Multiple position fj

Very sensitive when painted, moans loudly

Saw 4 other newbies.

In terms of looks: Bing Bing is #1, followed by her Sister ting ting and then sisi
For boob lovers: can consider Shan Shan and Bobo
Old 17-09-2019, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL Newest Party Joint! - Doomas is fucked bt Bobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post

Cum into Palate

Actually it is more precise location
Old 17-09-2019, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Cum into Palate

CIP =
Cum into her Pantyhose
Old 17-09-2019, 07:44 PM
Samster

Hi bro, yes sorry sorry, it's CIM. Pai seh, blood haven't travelled back up north yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post

Old 17-09-2019, 07:45 PM
Samster

Hehehe that's true too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Cum into Palate

Old 17-09-2019, 07:46 PM
Samster

Maybe she will sell her dripping panties?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
CIP =
Cum into her Pantyhose
Old 17-09-2019, 07:55 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
CIP =
Cum into her Pantyhose
Once with a girl at 1669

Very beautiful
Old 17-09-2019, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Hehehe that's true too!
Actual American favourite dessert will be yummy
Old 17-09-2019, 09:08 PM
Samster

Gam sia gam sia! Lai support support her pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyG View Post
Hello brother dooma, ur FR machiam like advertisman. Hehe! Kumsiah FR.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1