The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 05-10-2012, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Actually, we planned to head for BKK for some fun this week. But heard that a big storm is hitting Bkk this weekends and floods are expected in many areas.

How is the scene there right now ? We are still contemplating....

Bros who are there please comment.

Khop Ku Kup
Old 05-10-2012, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
irodlak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I sincerely pity u. 2 nights and u still can't find a ger whom can speak English to f in cowboy or nana then dun bother to search any more. Save your money, spend them in MBK.

If a kind bro bring u around and u not happy with the quality, then how will u complain?
No la, I mean there is some with decent English but didnt turn me on leh. I saw 2 quite not bad one, but was taken.

If a kind bro bring me Ard but quality not there then is just my luck lor, I also know timing and luck plays a big part. But at least I have more places to visit next time I am here
Old 05-10-2012, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klose87 View Post
Are u picking a wife? If nana n cowboy can't find English speaking one, really dunno where else can find for u. Maybe those disco like insomnia, mix or go thermae see see look look. Kapoo joint usually dun speak English one also.
I was thinking of bringing back a girl to hotel to f and get some company, but no point if they are just average and cannot communicate.
If I wan to f straight can just go MP look around ma, English or not doeant matter, just f and go.

Anyone manage to convince kapoo girls to do more than HJ and BJ? How much extra did you pay? I saw someone here was quoted 5k for an average looking one
Old 05-10-2012, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelcraze88 View Post
Actually, we planned to head for BKK for some fun this week. But heard that a big storm is hitting Bkk this weekends and floods are expected in many areas.

Khop Ku Kup
Was here for past 2 days, only rained from 8-10pm yesterday in asoke area.
Old 05-10-2012, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Hi Bro Travelcraze88, can refer to http://www.weatherforecastmap.com/thailand/bangkok/
Quite accurate.
Old 05-10-2012, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 23
williamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud of

Bangkok is still dry now and usually rain in the late evening and night these few days...not much a problem. (if your hotel near MRT...still can use MRT to travel around...not advisable to use taxi because once rain....traffic is down to crawling for hours)

As for the "expected" storm hitting BKK this weekend, only few places might be affected (flash flood should be about 20cm high as claimed by the BMA)....but should not deter you from cheonging.

Have fun in BKK.

P/S: I leaving for Jakarta this Sunday.....
Old 05-10-2012, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 22
stmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by irodlak View Post
I feel damn sad. 2nd night here in bkk still haven shoot anything yet. Went to the famous cowboy and nana, nothing fantastic leh.
I got admit my standard is above average, and most can't even speak basic English, only know how old, from where... That's about it, wtf?

Any bros kind enough to share more places? If u bring me, your first drink is on me

I might try the kapoo club, which is the best time to visit?

TIA!
Try these beer bars because in beer bars BG get customers through interaction unlike GoGo where the attraction is more by physical attraction.

Soi Cowboy - Country Road, Corner Bar
Nana - Morning Night, Stumble Inn, Big Dog, Bar 4, Hillary 4, Strikers, Hillary 2 , Hillary 1

On the other hand I never have problems finding BG who can speak good enough english in GoGo bars.
Old 05-10-2012, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!

Quote:
I feel damn sad. 2nd night here in bkk still haven shoot anything yet. Went to the famous cowboy and nana, nothing fantastic leh.
I got admit my standard is above average, and most can't even speak basic English, only know how old, from where... That's about it, wtf?

Any bros kind enough to share more places? If u bring me, your first drink is on me

I might try the kapoo club, which is the best time to visit?

TIA!
Just go Mp along Ratchada and shoot it off...there are man6 working in MP that can speak conversational english. But dont expect model looking ladies though, unless u willing to spend
Old 05-10-2012, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Was here for past 2 days, only rained from 8-10pm yesterday in asoke area.
Thanks a ton to all those bro for the advice.

Ouch....Just check online, many air tickets to BKK available at good price too.

I'm calling my kaki to convince them to fly this weekends.
Old 05-10-2012, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
I feel damn sad. 2nd night here in bkk still haven shoot anything yet. I got admit my standard is above average, and most can't even speak basic English, only know how old, from where... That's about it, wtf?
Quote:
No la, I mean there is some with decent English but didnt turn me on
Quote:
I was thinking of bringing back a girl to hotel to f and get some company, but no point if they are just average and cannot communicate
Yeah u damn sad 2 nights alone... blue balls muz b getting kinda of painful?
Your standard damn high for the language requirement. Why not hang around the English Dept of Chula Uni or cruise the supermarket aisles at Villa Mart or Paragon u can hit on some expats?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 05-10-2012, 06:24 PM
Samster

skunkpilot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelcraze88 View Post

Khop Ku Kup
My advice... Just go.. Everyday rain in Bangkok.. Not a major flood like last time.. At most same flood at orchard road, 3 hours after rain.. flood gone.. Don't stop your fun because of water..
Old 05-10-2012, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!

Quote:
No la, I mean there is some with decent English but didnt turn me on leh. I saw 2 quite not bad one, but was taken.

If a kind bro bring me Ard but quality not there then is just my luck lor, I also know timing and luck plays a big part. But at least I have more places to visit next time I am here
You looking for girls who can speak decent english, best bet is to go to the places where farang hang out. But generally the girls are more tanned and looks wise more matured side. Q bar is a good option based on your standards, the other places like insomnia, mixx i wouldnt consider.... very slim chance to find what u want unless u try pick up girls qho are already there with a farang....ive seen a couple if them b4 but always with company.

If u looking for fair SYT or sao saos, another option for hunting is to go disco like Slim, route 66 to try pick up. Ive seen girls there who are looking to hook up with farangs before, and have managed to chat with sao saos there who speak good english. But u have to hunt and no gurantee of ONS.

Your best bet is really MPs. If u find the girl u like, exchange numbers and ask if she interested to go out with u after work. If u handsome, gd in bed and a generous gentleman, she may even not go work and keep u company. U mentioned kapoi, while girls there may be prettier (though subjective) but chances are they speak only basic english. And u need to be charming and handsome before they are more likely to go out with u.

Based on your criterias, im not surprised that u have little luck at Agogo bars. The pretty ones who speak decent english are the ang pais, and they rather go ST than LT. Of course always got exception so depends if lady luck shining on u....

Having said so much, why dont u start learning some basic thai? That way u can increase your options and thai girls will appreciate it if u can speak thai with them too....u can go Paragon or Emporium and try it on the sales girls there....gd chance they can speak decent english too.
Old 06-10-2012, 12:15 AM
Samster

Thanks for all the advice! Went to shoot it off at nataree. The FLs there cost 2.4-2.6k, and 4-5k. The 5k girls definitely look better, but they all had a very proud look and just sitting there minding their own business so didn't choose them.
The one I took surprisingly spoke basic Chinese. Learnt later she was from Chiangmai.
Not gonna go into details, but out of curiosity, does anyone hate fake moaning? Seriously I rather they just keep quiet.

Also, any advice on where to hook up ordinary girls?
I'm a sucker for GFE, hoping to find a short term GF, FB, mistress or watever u name it.
RCA a good place? (No g club as I'm not filthy rich)

Currently I still think Vietnam is a better place to get GF (they are surprisingly loyal, or at least those I manage to get), convince me bkk is better!
Old 06-10-2012, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
convince me bkk is better!
Yes Bkk better.
Old 06-10-2012, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thanks for all the advice! Went to shoot it off at nataree. The FLs there cost 2.4-2.6k, and 4-5k. The 5k girls definitely look better, but they all had a very proud look and just sitting there minding their own business so didn't choose them.
The one I took surprisingly spoke basic Chinese. Learnt later she was from Chiangmai.
Not gonna go into details, but out of curiosity, does anyone hate fake moaning? Seriously I rather they just keep quiet.

Also, any advice on where to hook up ordinary girls?
I'm a sucker for GFE, hoping to find a short term GF, FB, mistress or watever u name it.
RCA a good place? (No g club as I'm not filthy rich)

Currently I still think Vietnam is a better place to get GF (they are surprisingly loyal, or at least those I manage to get), convince me bkk is better!

Hi Bro,

I think the fake moaning is actually an indication of her insufficient experience in the act. There are lots of pros and cons about Nataree soapies. Should elaborate further in the MP thread.

Hooking up ordinary girl with GFE will need plenty of TIME on the ground as a atarter. I heard many men use internet cyber approach before they hit the ground and arrange to meet the girl in BKK. Again he will need to plenty of time + other factors going for him.

Rather than agogo or beer bar, the girls in the hostess bars at Sukhumvit soi 33 generally speaks better English ( or in some case Japanese). Just from the sign, you will know which ones are particularly catered to Japanese clientele, and others are mostly for farangs.

On the subject of Vietnam, I have done 3 trips there so far and agree with you that Viet girls are great overall and provide good service too. But tourism in Vietnam is not of particularly good value. Shopping in Vietnam is really poor. Hotel price is rather high -- Honoi and HCMC hotel rate is about double of the equivalent of BKK hotels. Very few guest friendly hotels for selection. Massage is nowhere near the fun as in Thailand.

Variety of visitor entertainment in Vietanm is a bit limited. In Hanoi, Halong Bay, War Memorial Museum, Wen Kain Lake ( sorry for the spelling for Return of Sword lake ), then where else to go ?

Knowntender
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1