The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of
Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

Any good and better waxing than amk shop ? Any Bros here can kindly pm
and share with me ? After my last time with L I really scare to go there again alr . The aftermath is so bad !
Old 02-12-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 16
bb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cataramp View Post
So will you all recommend R or A?? Since both are not experienced
Not sure about R
But saw her at shop, in terms of look section. Better than A
Old 02-12-2020, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
smcddtc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met JC for IPL service. She's pretty good with her craft. Great JG too. She takes her time and is very careful around sensitive areas. I will RTM.
Old 02-12-2020, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
storm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Any good and better waxing than amk shop ? Any Bros here can kindly pm
and share with me ? After my last time with L I really scare to go there again alr . The aftermath is so bad !
haha, how time flies since your last post eh?
really kena robert until keep going back for her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Got to say L waxing is good . Went to her 4-5 times before even when she’s at bm branch . But recently after she become “Angpai” she hang up and sell alr . Price is a little high , attitude is not very good . Sometimes didn’t even reply too . Tried to ask her for E contact but she got agitated and ask me “why not you ownself call the shop and find her” L for me is 5/10 . Half good half bad .
Any bro have E contact to share ? Thank a millions !
Old 02-12-2020, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by bb121201 View Post
Not sure about R
But saw her at shop, in terms of look section. Better than A
Decided to try R earlier. Definitely not categorised under SYT.
But she's quite nice to chat with, bubbly character.

Waxing skill wise, still not so experienced like other bros mentioned.
Personally i think still better than M. And of course, R figure is the best among all
Yet to try A tough.
Old 03-12-2020, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smcddtc View Post
Met JC for IPL service. She's pretty good with her craft. Great JG too. She takes her time and is very careful around sensitive areas. I will RTM.
thanks bro for your FR! indeed she is careful and detailed in her service, you went with the white IPL machine i assumed, can slowly upgrade to the black one which offers better results!
Old 03-12-2020, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
I visited her in her first week of work, did waxing also and a day after got huge red bumps on my balls that itched like fuck. Visited my dermatologist and she said it was a minor burn and folliculitis.

On the plus side, my dermatologist quite chio and it was nice to have her handle my balls hehe even tho with gloves on
Bro can recommend your dermatologist? I need to see one
Old 03-12-2020, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
Tried Axxx today, not so experienced and not much feel, only plus point is syt...this joint cant make it if they insist $68 for massage..?
It's plain n simple, sex sells, and the boss trying to use pretty girls to lure guys there like the other con shop. Hope she only go that direction for Amk only

Imagine if she put M at Amk, So many chiobu there....but not much substance
Old 03-12-2020, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
It's plain n simple, sex sells, and the boss trying to use pretty girls to lure guys there like the other con shop. Hope she only go that direction for Amk only

Imagine if she put M at Amk, So many chiobu there....but not much substance

M style not suited for AMK I think
Old 04-12-2020, 07:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsingaboy View Post
M style not suited for AMK I think
What style? Amk very hiong? Like a lot of special?
Old 04-12-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Blurblurmonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro kind enough to recommend me where to go for waxing?
Old 04-12-2020, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 22
zeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud ofzeus has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
I've shared my boyzilian & juagen contact with many samsters here, hope those who tried can share their reviews and experience
Just finished my IPL session. I must say that the environment is way better than the ones I visited in the past and it's nearer to me. The therapist is very professional in her IPL skills and she is very friendly and funny. Our small chats distracted me from the occasional prickling sensation.

The IPL session ended off with JG service. She said she learnt the skills at Thailand. Her JG was thorough and detailed, overall experience was very pleasant.

She earns herself another loyal customer with her cheerful attitude and skills. Thank you very much for sharing her contacts bro. Appreciate it.
Old 04-12-2020, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2210 / Power: 14
jackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
Just finished my IPL session. I must say that the environment is way better than the ones I visited in the past and it's nearer to me. The therapist is very professional in her IPL skills and she is very friendly and funny. Our small chats distracted me from the occasional prickling sensation.

The IPL session ended off with JG service. She said she learnt the skills at Thailand. Her JG was thorough and detailed, overall experience was very pleasant.

She earns herself another loyal customer with her cheerful attitude and skills. Thank you very much for sharing her contacts bro. Appreciate it.
Would love to try it,can share contact,price and location?
Old 05-12-2020, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
What style? Amk very hiong? Like a lot of special?
To be honest, the waxing salon pale in comparison to those massage spas la. Not hiong at all one la. I think M will appeal to people looking for SYT to help wax, ipl, massage. She belong to this category. She is a nice lady by the way. I enjoy talking to her.

For bros who place alot of emphasis on extracurriculum activities then maybe can try others. All depends on your expectation lor.
Old 05-12-2020, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 4
Shaun9990 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterShaun9990 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro mind to share wif me? I know 1 at amk as well...

Maybe we are the same one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread