The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-01-2020, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
Looking to tick tarma off my bucket list, any pairing recommendations? Some pairings I know of are below

- xby & bb
Nice contrast of slight & big boobs but probably not since I think their service and roaming too limited, not the best of attitude too since I last read about them

- LL & xx
Both are tall & slim ladies, and apparently sisters/twins... Limited service & roaming but both attitudes seem to be good

- xx & xwz (?)
Seem to be fun and cute pair of SYTs

- ss & dd (?)
Housemates but idk if they offer tarma. Would be a nice contrast of slight & big boobs as well if they do offer.

Other/better pairing recommendations?
I'd like to try candy & angel if they weren't in a shop and would cost excessive $$
Is this candy and angel big boobs? I don't mind shops as long as physically attributes and service makes the mark
Old 08-01-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
LHamilton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
The Sasa in the photo is currently not around.

Be aware of non-transparent charges, so clarify beforehand.

But my main pet peeve regarding shops is that the gal can "butterfly" quite a bit.
I believe she used to work under the name of Amy. Switched to SaSa when the SaSa of her joint rtc. Skinny, pretty face, not for boobs lover.
Old 08-01-2020, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
royalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Tks for the detailed FR. Interesting postion for AR but lying down can reach the Kar chng hole? As opposed to on all fours which will naturally spread your ass cheeks? 😂.
How's her hygiene and the cleanliness of the room? I suppose she stay alone?
Upped you for the FR.
She has good hygiene and room is clean and tidy. For the AR, she will spread your cheeks to do it.
Old 08-01-2020, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Derived from ice cream's basic flavour - vanilla.
Used as an adjective: vanilla = having no special or extra features; i.e. normal, ordinary or standard.
Explantion provided like a pro. Your full-time job is writing dictionary?
Old 08-01-2020, 01:09 PM
Samster

JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
It seem like a fantasy to try out twins
I’m not really the vanilla type but given their physical appeal, I’m tempted to try
Booking 1 is already tough to find time, booking 2 even harder, believe me I tried

Also SS is another one hard to book, but the crown goes to TB.
Sometimes I don’t understand how come vanilla market also so high demand
One good way to book tarma sessions is to get one of the pair to make the arrangements.
Old 08-01-2020, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Part-time literary buff, Full time purveyor of all things pervy . . .
Old 08-01-2020, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Part-time literary buff, Full time purveyor of all things pervy . . .
Suggestion : get in touch with one of the tiong website operators and provide service to vet all ads. Not sure if it can make you rich, but at the very least, can help fund your pervy exploits, with some spare change.
Old 08-01-2020, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 15
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Suggestion : get in touch with one of the tiong website operators and provide service to vet all ads. Not sure if it can make you rich, but at the very least, can help fund your pervy exploits, with some spare change.
you asking him to lim kopi with AV?

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 08-01-2020, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post

Quote:
Suggestion : get in touch with one of the tiong website operators and provide service to vet all ads. Not sure if it can make you rich, but at the very least, can help fund your pervy exploits, with some spare change
Agree with you Ceberus - Yah wah lau where got so eng and so dumb?!
Old 08-01-2020, 01:37 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 5
Hamsupboy76 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHamsupboy76 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHamsupboy76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-xue-er/

Had a great time with her. At the start, did catbath with her. Followed by relaxing massage. No words can describe her BBBJ She knows very well in how to make your little brother in the heaven.
You gotta believe it. She is damn worth spending time and money for her skill. Cheers
Old 08-01-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 15
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phony View Post
which lili? cant find any..
https://sglonelyguy.org/lili-massage/

should be this....

dunno about others....for these "locals", I only tried Natalie.

the others, I don't dare to try....

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 08-01-2020, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy.org/lili-massage/

should be this....

dunno about others....for these "locals", I only tried Natalie.

the others, I don't dare to try....
i tried natalie before the price increase. now the price titi increase
Old 08-01-2020, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Provide service to webmaster should be alright; don't think the law currently extends to it. It is providing a service to a woman to prostitute herself that is an offence.
Old 08-01-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Tried to book TB again yesterday but still no reply. Was feeling a bit sian until I suddenly received a message from OG Angel saying these couple of days she can take limited bookings again. Maybe her regulars can try making bookings with her again.

I guess I have a real soft spot for this girl so quickly went ahead with the booking. Have to say that even though she’s leaving soon her service is still good. In fact, somehow the GFE I got yesterday was super strong, felt miles better than the last time I visited her before her holiday. Only downside was that she’s on her period so cannot roam south. Btw she also said she’ll definitely come back again just that she’s not sure when. Could be 6 months or a year from now.
Old 08-01-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zaxclub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
What a fantastic explanation. So easy to understand! Thanks bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1