The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-01-2020, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Deehzeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any bros can give me ctc to this apple and candy plz?
Old 08-01-2020, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Looking to tick tarma off my bucket list, any pairing recommendations? Some pairings I know of are below

- xby & bb
Nice contrast of slight & big boobs but probably not since I think their service and roaming too limited, not the best of attitude too since I last read about them

- LL & xx
Both are tall & slim ladies, and apparently sisters/twins... Limited service & roaming but both attitudes seem to be good

- xx & xwz (?)
Seem to be fun and cute pair of SYTs

- ss & dd (?)
Housemates but idk if they offer tarma. Would be a nice contrast of slight & big boobs as well if they do offer.

Other/better pairing recommendations?
I'd like to try candy & angel if they weren't in a shop and would cost excessive $$
Old 08-01-2020, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6579 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3fin View Post
Imagine girlfriend say this to you �� .. keeper
Lol....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Seventh princess........

The only reason why I stopped looking for her is because she’s really plain vanilla. Roaming very limited and gfe also quite limited.
Me also stop cos cannot suck tits.... despite her regular weekend greetings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tummybird View Post
I got to agree on the cons.

However I am not paying just to meet a nice lady and get not up to "standard" service.
Zhi Xin, An Xin, Xiao Xiao, Xiao Wan Zi..... all same gang so same level of service cannot suck boobs .... XX tried to recommend me An Xin & XWZ but I told her I love to suck boobs how? Hahaha.....

They all have their individual reasons why they dun like pple suck their boobs, which XX nicely explained one by one, but I told her I’m boob lover leh.... so she said what they offer is massage mah.... OMG! I also dun want to say too much liao.

Last edited by Joined2005; 08-01-2020 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Add info
Old 08-01-2020, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
XX tried to recommend me XWZ but I told her I love to suck boobs how? Hahaha.....
Ohh damn 😅
Old 08-01-2020, 10:28 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
Looking to tick tarma off my bucket list, any pairing recommendations? Some pairings I know of are below

- LL & xx
Both are tall & slim ladies, and apparently sisters/twins... Limited service & roaming but both attitudes seem to be ood

Other/better pairing recommendations?
I'd like to try candy & angel if they weren't in a shop and would cost excessive $$
This.

Take one for the team, bro.
Old 08-01-2020, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalhill View Post
FR for Xin Er

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiner-massage/
AR: 8/10 - her AR is different from the typical AR i experienced from Nian Nian and RTC-ed Xia Xia (theirs is you are on all four and they do the AR). Her AR is you lying down with one of your leg resting on her body and she does the deed. I think quite a different feeling but the good thing is she does it for quite some time and it feels good
For those who knw the legendary vivian, she is the only one I knew whom does AR both on all fours as well as lying down.

Too bad age caught up with her.
Old 08-01-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Visited Lili recently as I needed a good massage. She did not disappoint in the dept. She has her own massage bed. For sensual, I realised she caters to the sm crowd. But most go to her for massage. Boobs lover will enjoy. A very mature and sensible lady. Alor of 女人味 and like someone with alor of 江湖气 haha. Very experienced.
what do u mean caters to the sm crowd? wad sm?
Old 08-01-2020, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by phony View Post
what do u mean caters to the sm crowd? wad sm?
Sometimes advertised as 女王服务, the male be the M who gets tortured by the queen for his pleasure. Some never advertised but known a couple of MLs used to cater. Details? Don't know, never my cup of tea. Ask google for more graphic info.
Old 08-01-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

which lili? cant find any..
Old 08-01-2020, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Angon20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/dian-dian-massage/

Hi bros, anyone tried her service yet? seems kinda sweet
Old 08-01-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 7
Michaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to behold

Sorry mind telling me what does the term 'vanilla' mean?
Old 08-01-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalhill View Post
FR for Xin Er

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiner-massage/

Looks: 7/10 - MILF looking
Body: 7/10 - Curvy (but not fat) with a nice set of boobs - like in the pictures shown in SLG listing
Massage: 7/10 - Puts in effort and is strong
AR: 8/10 - her AR is different from the typical AR i experienced from Nian Nian and RTC-ed Xia Xia (theirs is you are on all four and they do the AR). Her AR is you lying down with one of your leg resting on her body and she does the deed. I think quite a different feeling but the good thing is she does it for quite some time and it feels good
BBBJ/CIM: 8/10 - she does a good job there - twirling and swirling her tongue around
GFE: 8/10 - very friendly and chatty

Location: 5 minutes walk from MRT - near a lot of eating places and shopping mall. Not sure about parking

RTM - yes but will be trying the SYTs first

In summary, go for the service e.g. AR/BJ. Looks-wise, will grow on you but not a looker.
Tks for the detailed FR. Interesting postion for AR but lying down can reach the Kar chng hole? As opposed to on all fours which will naturally spread your ass cheeks? 😂.
How's her hygiene and the cleanliness of the room? I suppose she stay alone?
Upped you for the FR.
Old 08-01-2020, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Lol....

Me also stop cos cannot suck tits.... despite her regular weekend greetings.

Zhi Xin, An Xin, Xiao Xiao, Xiao Wan Zi..... all same gang so same level of service cannot suck boobs .... XX tried to recommend me An Xin & XWZ but I told her I love to suck boobs how? Hahaha.....

They all have their individual reasons why they dun like pple suck their boobs, which XX nicely explained one by one, but I told her I’m boob lover leh.... so she said what they offer is massage mah.... OMG! I also dun want to say too much liao.
Wah thanks for the FR. I almost wanted to book XWZ knowing this few that do not allow sucking of Boobs I will skip.
Old 08-01-2020, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaeltse View Post
Sorry mind telling me what does the term 'vanilla' mean?
Derived from ice cream's basic flavour - vanilla.
Used as an adjective: vanilla = having no special or extra features; i.e. normal, ordinary or standard.
Old 08-01-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
This.

Take one for the team, bro.
It seem like a fantasy to try out twins
I’m not really the vanilla type but given their physical appeal, I’m tempted to try
Booking 1 is already tough to find time, booking 2 even harder, believe me I tried

Also SS is another one hard to book, but the crown goes to TB.
Sometimes I don’t understand how come vanilla market also so high demand
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1