The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2020, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
dcfv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Men Do Everything They Do in Order to Get Laid

The similarity between Bill Gates, Paul McCartney, and all men in evolutionary history points to a very important concept in evolutionary biology: female choice. In all species in which the female makes greater parental investment than the male (such as humans and all other mammals), mating is a female choice; it happens when the female wants it to happen, and with whom she wants it to happen—not when and with whom the male wants it to happen.

The power of female choice becomes quite apparent in a simple thought experiment. Imagine for a moment a society where sex and mating were entirely a male choice; individuals have sex whenever and with whomever men want, not whenever and with whomever women want. What would happen in such a society? Absolutely nothing, because people would never stop having sex! There would be no civilization in such a society, because people would not do anything besides have sex. This, incidentally, is the reason why gay men never stop having sex: there are no women in their relationships to say "no." Sexually active straight men, on average, have had 16.5 sex partners since age 18; gay men have had 42.8.

In reality, however, women do often say no to men. (In my experience, they always do.) This is why men throughout history have had to conquer foreign lands, win battles and wars, compose symphonies, author books, write sonnets, paint portraits and cathedral ceilings, make scientific discoveries, play in rock bands, and write new computer software, in order to impress women so that they will agree to have sex with them. There would be no civilization, no art, no literature, no music, no Beatles, no Microsoft, if sex and mating were a male choice. Men have built (and destroyed) civilizations in order to impress women so that they might say yes. Women are the reason men do everything.

Once again, my personal hero Bill Maher captures the essence of female choice perfectly when he quips, "For a man to walk into a bar and have his choice of any woman he wants, he would have to be the ruler of the world. For a woman to have the same power over men, she’d have to do her hair.” In other words, any reasonably attractive young woman exercises as much power as does the (male) ruler of the world.

Put differently, every woman has the power to predict the future, while very few men do. If a man wakes up in the morning and says to himself, “Tonight I will get laid,” the prediction will fail a vast majority of the times, unless he’s incredibly handsome. (Most young men, in fact, do make this prediction every morning and go to bed alone and disappointed every night.) If a woman—any woman—wakes up in the morning and says to herself, “Tonight I will get laid,” the prediction will always come true every time. Such is the power of female choice.

source

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...r-get-laid-iii
Old 30-06-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcfv View Post
The similarity between Bill Gates, Paul McCartney, and all men in evolutionary history points to a very important concept in evolutionary biology: female choice. In all species in which the female makes greater parental investment than the male (such as humans and all other mammals), mating is a female choice; it happens when the female wants it to happen, and with whom she wants it to happen—not when and with whom the male wants it to happen.

The power of female choice becomes quite apparent in a simple thought experiment. Imagine for a moment a society where sex and mating were entirely a male choice; individuals have sex whenever and with whomever men want, not whenever and with whomever women want. What would happen in such a society? Absolutely nothing, because people would never stop having sex! There would be no civilization in such a society, because people would not do anything besides have sex. This, incidentally, is the reason why gay men never stop having sex: there are no women in their relationships to say "no." Sexually active straight men, on average, have had 16.5 sex partners since age 18; gay men have had 42.8.

In reality, however, women do often say no to men. (In my experience, they always do.) This is why men throughout history have had to conquer foreign lands, win battles and wars, compose symphonies, author books, write sonnets, paint portraits and cathedral ceilings, make scientific discoveries, play in rock bands, and write new computer software, in order to impress women so that they will agree to have sex with them. There would be no civilization, no art, no literature, no music, no Beatles, no Microsoft, if sex and mating were a male choice. Men have built (and destroyed) civilizations in order to impress women so that they might say yes. Women are the reason men do everything.

Once again, my personal hero Bill Maher captures the essence of female choice perfectly when he quips, "For a man to walk into a bar and have his choice of any woman he wants, he would have to be the ruler of the world. For a woman to have the same power over men, she’d have to do her hair.” In other words, any reasonably attractive young woman exercises as much power as does the (male) ruler of the world.

Put differently, every woman has the power to predict the future, while very few men do. If a man wakes up in the morning and says to himself, “Tonight I will get laid,” the prediction will fail a vast majority of the times, unless he’s incredibly handsome. (Most young men, in fact, do make this prediction every morning and go to bed alone and disappointed every night.) If a woman—any woman—wakes up in the morning and says to herself, “Tonight I will get laid,” the prediction will always come true every time. Such is the power of female choice.

source

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...r-get-laid-iii
Doesn't apply to waistline beyond 40
Old 01-07-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

Re: Men Do Everything They Do in Order to Get Laid

I agree. I prefer slim and tall girl...and "angmo"

I posted this ... I was in much pain and now while it has lessen much ... The memories are still there. She betrayed me (again but can i really blame her?) Call it a past middle age crisis.existential crisis. what i have done, i paid a heavy price
Old 04-07-2020, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
sesamestreet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My sympathies Bro
Old 09-07-2020, 03:24 PM
Samster

She did us a favor ... but i get to blame her. Bf looks handsome. But she declares her love for me and we continue to mindfuck each other. But time has pass... she is no longer that YOUNG hot chick
Old 11-08-2020, 01:50 PM
Samster

i have to rant somewhere...

She wants to get an upperhand in mindfucking me? what does she want from a nerdy man much older than her?

My fault that I looked at her instagram -- at her photoshoot, and video showing her cleavage. I remember her petite breasts which i once held so often. she gets angry if i hold a pillow to sleep because she is there for me to cuddle (esp her breasts) which is pointless because we will start fucking the whole night.

Calls me and blames me for not being with her (so this absolves her from blame?) and that i have forgotten her, ..and I am not calling her., ..wtf?
Old 12-08-2020, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 4
hokkienme56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datingafter35 View Post
Doesn't apply to waistline beyond 40
Very true bro! Hahaha
Old 13-08-2020, 01:31 PM
Samster

https://i.mdel.net/newfaces/i/2016/1...-1600x1085.jpg

Prefer this type of look - Slim and tall.

No way a big waistline.
Old 18-08-2020, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

such article with sweeping generalisations also can just published and paid.

if the female's face like ho ching and got no money, even with waistline below 40, also difficult to get laid
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1