The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 30-07-2016, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Oi...... dun anyhow say hor..

I am no bookie or agent...... my presence in T-Ded99 is as a supporter of Liverpool Football Club..... the fan club members gather there during LFC's matches.

However for punters who fancy a flutter on the matches..... I dun mind intro the resident agents to you.
Sorry bro snakehead..... my bad.
Old 30-07-2016, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Crazy House

The girls went downhill ever since (I read) the authorities cracked down on it. They were trying to get Thailand off the black list for human trafficking bad boys.

But now there’s #32. She’s part of the birthday brigade. During the week, I never saw her getting a LD. She also seemed to disappear on her breaks. Didn’t see her walking around looking for customers. She also didn’t seem to look at guys while dancing.

Then last nite she got called down twice for LDs. I was sure she was going to get BFd the first time but she got back on stage, and was called down again by some guy way on the other side of the room. She was sitting on his lap when I left.

She’s a typical Thai – no hips, no buns, no boobs, tattooed. She’s not a raving beauty, but she doesn’t look dumb. Wouldn’t be surprised if she was a uni. I wouldn’t mind finding out myself, but whenever I ogle her, she turns around and faces the opposite direction…
Old 30-07-2016, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Tony no la not contribute I don't post much never Mia ... Always lurking at forum..
Welcome back Abang Allanooi!

TCSS more if you're free.
Share too detailed FR will tio labelled but TCSS no scared tio labelled lah.

By the way Ah Pek migrated to Thailand liao is it?
No sound no colour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
They were trying to get Thailand off the black list for human trafficking bad boys.
Yes Thailand under heavy fire by NGOs for human trafficking that's why so on the ball raiding sex outlets.
Old 30-07-2016, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Pek on stealth mode operation u wechat him la for his GPS location😂 U switch wechat no hew me and ah Pek how to tcss ?
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 31-07-2016, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
CrazyPerson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How do you guys get your barfined longtime girls to stay the whole night with you?
Old 31-07-2016, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Crazy person,

Money talks and shit stinks in Thailand! So, just offer more money when negotiating and make sure you cover all the parameter when negotiating! Also, give her money after all night session!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 31-07-2016, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Ah Pek on stealth mode operation u wechat him la for his GPS location. U switch wechat no hew me and ah Pek how to tcss ?
Ok ok.

That time did an overhaul one shot delete entire WeChat contacts as too many obsolete contacts.
Old 31-07-2016, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 11
kennethquek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was in baccara two nights ago. Prices seem ok at first. Crappy entrance drinks (beer) are 180baht, lady drinks are 200baht and bar fine is 600baht. Ground floor girls a nice mix of smoking hot syts and average chicks. 3 levels were packed like sardines, must be a Friday night thing. Managed to find a seat amongst some jap guys at the ground floor. Shortlisted a few girls that caught my eye and spoke to them. Not sure if this is a recent thing or is it due to the timing. Was quoted 6000baht to 7500baht for LT by different girls. I probably could nego a couple of grands but still the LT rate!
Old 31-07-2016, 03:19 PM
Samster

Also what hotel do you guys usually stay in anticipation of bar fining a soi cowboy girl? Pullman looks good and is just nearby but wonder if they are guest friendly. The other one is the continent hotel. Think terminal 21 is out because lots of families stay there.
Old 31-07-2016, 03:57 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Deepheat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethquek View Post
I was in baccara two nights ago. Prices seem ok at first. Crappy entrance drinks (beer) are 180baht, lady drinks are 200baht and bar fine is 600baht. Ground floor girls a nice mix of smoking hot syts and average chicks. 3 levels were packed like sardines, must be a Friday night thing. Managed to find a seat amongst some jap guys at the ground floor. Shortlisted a few girls that caught my eye and spoke to them. Not sure if this is a recent thing or is it due to the timing. Was quoted 6000baht to 7500baht for LT by different girls. I probably could nego a couple of grands but still the LT rate!
My experience there was...
Entry = 180baht (free 1 drink)
Barfine = 600baht + 3 ladydrinks (compulsory)
Girl = 3000baht for ST only.
Not many girls are keen on LT and even mamasan advise not to take girl for LT as she will do a runner after 1 shot (which the bar will not entertain any subsequent complaints).
Old 31-07-2016, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepheat View Post
My experience there was...
Entry = 180baht (free 1 drink)
Barfine = 600baht + 3 ladydrinks (compulsory)
Girl = 3000baht for ST only.
Not many girls are keen on LT and even mamasan advise not to take girl for LT as she will do a runner after 1 shot (which the bar will not entertain any subsequent complaints).
Thanks man. I didn't know 3 lady drinks were compulsory. Is it only if you intend to bar fine?

I think like what one bro said previously, have to negotiate the parameters if want to LT. Given such prices even for ST, I think I would rather stick to soapy. But for the LT feel, total of 7k-8k I'm also not sure if its worth.
Old 31-07-2016, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light

Was at Soi Cowboy yesterday. Bacarra is still the place to be. Didn't manage to find Crazy House but there's Crazy Cat.

If Crazy House is the bar opposite Bacarra then it has change name.
Old 31-07-2016, 04:33 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethquek View Post
Thanks man. I didn't know 3 lady drinks were compulsory. Is it only if you intend to bar fine?

I think like what one bro said previously, have to negotiate the parameters if want to LT. Given such prices even for ST, I think I would rather stick to soapy. But for the LT feel, total of 7k-8k I'm also not sure if its worth.
Yes... the 3 lady drinks are compulsory if you want to barfine any lady from there.
Old 31-07-2016, 04:36 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage_sex View Post
Was at Soi Cowboy yesterday. Bacarra is still the place to be. Didn't manage to find Crazy House but there's Crazy Cat.

If Crazy House is the bar opposite Bacarra then it has change name.
Crazy House is on the street along soi 23. You have to walk out of soi Cowboy and turn right onto soi 23 towards the direction of Sukhumvit road.
Old 31-07-2016, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
romt111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, will be bangkok first time next week, hyatt at erawan, any nice massage place within walking distance? thx!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1