The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, human

Old 03-01-2016, 07:28 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
RetardRo is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Hello guys! Can anyone advise where i can find a massage in JB with extras? I went to Siam Legend the last time but no golden question. Haizzz. Hope to hear from some experienced bros soon! Cheers!
Old 04-01-2016, 02:08 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetardRo View Post
Hello guys! Can anyone advise where i can find a massage in JB with extras? I went to Siam Legend the last time but no golden question. Haizzz. Hope to hear from some experienced bros soon! Cheers!
You bringing your car to service in JB just ask your mechanic lah..... so many lobangs are located nearby the various motor workshops
Old 04-01-2016, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 9
leepaonio deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleepaonio deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
You bringing your car to service in JB just ask your mechanic lah..... so many lobangs are located nearby the various motor workshops
So true. service car need to wait, so can service the little bro while waiting for car
Old 06-01-2016, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
Vasiliy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any good place to intro in Johor Jaya?
Old 31-01-2016, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shsiher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

planning for a bonk trip in February. anyone keen to join pls pm me.
Old 05-03-2016, 07:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 18
SBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find better

any bro wanna meet for bonk trip to thailand target this 2 week please pm me

Back in malaysiaaaaa.. Bersekutu Bertambah Mutu
please add my point if you can

disclaimer - i am a retired health care worker, helping out here only. if wrong info, dun blame me.
Old 08-03-2016, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 18
SBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find better

What's up with JB these days? there were quite a few raids at night spots recently.
better just go kio kway.

Back in malaysiaaaaa.. Bersekutu Bertambah Mutu
please add my point if you can

disclaimer - i am a retired health care worker, helping out here only. if wrong info, dun blame me.
Old 01-04-2016, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
AirAsia launches inaugural Hat Yai flight to Johor Baru

Report from The STAR (Malaysia) dated 1 April 2016 :-

JOHOR BARU: AirAsia welcomed the arrival of its inaugural Hat Yai flight from Thailand at the Senai International Airport here Friday.

The daily direct flight, operated by Thai AirAsia, is the sixth international route offered by AirAsia at the airport.

The flight touched down at the airport at around 2.10pm Friday and was received by AirAsia Berhad chief executive officer Aireen Omar and Senai Airport Terminal Services Sdn Bhd chief executive officer Md Derick Basir.

Aireen said this marks the beginning of a much-anticipated connectivity between the southern city of Thailand and the southern state of peninsula Malaysia.

"The group is pleased to provide our guests with a direct link between Johor Baru and Hat Yai.

"This brand new route is an important milestone for AirAsia as the third airline to commence services to Johor Baru," she told reporters here on Friday.
Old 02-04-2016, 11:40 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: AirAsia launches inaugural Hat Yai flight to Johor Baru

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Report from The STAR (Malaysia) dated 1 April 2016 :-

JOHOR BARU: AirAsia welcomed the arrival of its inaugural Hat Yai flight from Thailand at the Senai International Airport here Friday.

The daily direct flight, operated by Thai AirAsia, is the sixth international route offered by AirAsia at the airport.

The flight touched down at the airport at around 2.10pm Friday and was received by AirAsia Berhad chief executive officer Aireen Omar and Senai Airport Terminal Services Sdn Bhd chief executive officer Md Derick Basir.

Aireen said this marks the beginning of a much-anticipated connectivity between the southern city of Thailand and the southern state of peninsula Malaysia.

"The group is pleased to provide our guests with a direct link between Johor Baru and Hat Yai.

"This brand new route is an important milestone for AirAsia as the third airline to commence services to Johor Baru," she told reporters here on Friday.
It is not direct flight..... got stopover at KL
Old 02-04-2016, 01:55 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
JB to Haadyai by AirAsia

It is a direct flight .... 1 hour 40 mins

"The Johor Baru-Hat Yai direct flight is the sixth international route offered by AirAsia at the airport after Bandung, Yogyakarta, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok and Surabaya.

The one hour and 40 minute Hat Yai flight carrying around 100 passengers touched down at the airport at around 2.10pm yesterday and was received by Aireen and Senai Airport Terminal Services Sdn Bhd chief executive officer Md Derick Basir"
Old 09-04-2016, 12:02 PM
Samster

VEP set to be implemented this year: Liow Tiong Lai

Report from The New Straits Times (Malaysia) dated 9 April 2016 :-

VEP set to be implemented this year: Liow Tiong Lai

JOHOR BARU: Vehicle Entry Permit (VEP) to be imposed on foreign registered vehicles entering Malaysia will be definitely be implemented this year.

Transport Minister Datuk Seri Liow Tiong Lai said there are several technical issues that need to be ironed out first before VEP is implemented.

"I do not want to announce an exact date for the implementation of the VEP but it will be definitely this year.

"We have also been getting good support from Singapore on this (VEP) issue," said Liow.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 10-04-2016, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Perla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: JB to Haadyai by AirAsia

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
It is a direct flight .... 1 hour 40 mins

"The Johor Baru-Hat Yai direct flight is the sixth international route offered by AirAsia at the airport after Bandung, Yogyakarta, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok and Surabaya.

The one hour and 40 minute Hat Yai flight carrying around 100 passengers touched down at the airport at around 2.10pm yesterday and was received by Aireen and Senai Airport Terminal Services Sdn Bhd chief executive officer Md Derick Basir"
it's great news !! thank u for the update.
Old 18-04-2016, 05:53 PM
Samster

Re: JB to Haadyai by AirAsia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perla View Post
it's great news !! thank u for the update.
When you want to go to Haadyai to eat tom yum ???
Old 20-04-2016, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shsiher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any jb trip during the incoming public hoilday?
Old 30-04-2016, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shsiher View Post
any jb trip during the incoming public hoilday?
Both Causeway and 2nd Link will be jammed like shit esp over the long weekend!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1