The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Jennie

Old 03-12-2013, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 18
royce2z deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJMagic View Post
PRCs as long as you are willing to invest time, money and concern, they are quite easy.
Yes bro agree!

But heard that this one not only easy but also quite promiscuous!
Old 05-12-2013, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Is V1 Hair Spa still open? any bro try recently?
Passed by the area, confirmed the spa is gone
Old 09-01-2014, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 19
ekimus83 is a glorious beacon of lightekimus83 is a glorious beacon of lightekimus83 is a glorious beacon of lightekimus83 is a glorious beacon of lightekimus83 is a glorious beacon of lightekimus83 is a glorious beacon of light

Wah, heng i come here to check first. Was intending to go to V1 tomorrow after work to relax.Seems i'll have to go to MTW then.

monkey4, TD042, axeman24, Duke, mi.chi.eru, genius, cheeky-cheeky, tommypingpong, Foolish_, Niceman, Dancing
Old 10-01-2014, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1689 / Power: 17
kenji_2008 has a brilliant futurekenji_2008 has a brilliant futurekenji_2008 has a brilliant futurekenji_2008 has a brilliant futurekenji_2008 has a brilliant futurekenji_2008 has a brilliant futurekenji_2008 has a brilliant futurekenji_2008 has a brilliant futurekenji_2008 has a brilliant futurekenji_2008 has a brilliant futurekenji_2008 has a brilliant future

Go MTW also good ah, but best is to booking before you go ah!!
Old 10-01-2014, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenji_2008 View Post
Go MTW also good ah, but best is to booking before you go ah!!
Usually no need booking unless u want specific gals

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 10-01-2014, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 12
TheRedLantern is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheRedLantern is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheRedLantern is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Passed by the area, confirmed the spa is gone
anyone know where uee working now?
Old 11-01-2014, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 19
ekimus83 is a glorious beacon of lightekimus83 is a glorious beacon of lightekimus83 is a glorious beacon of lightekimus83 is a glorious beacon of lightekimus83 is a glorious beacon of lightekimus83 is a glorious beacon of light

Went to Jalan Besar MTW just now after work to cut hair and relax, I am going to sound like a noob here but how do you bros usually give tip?? At first I wanted to gave the girl when we go to the cashier to pay but right after she led me there she sort of disappear (maybe go toilet or something). Kinda awkward for me to stand there and wait til she reappear right. By the way, any of you bros might know her name (cos I blur cock never ask her). Short red hair, skinny, tall and quite fair. Malaysian lady if I'm not mistaken. Today she wore shorts, black spagetti tube top with a mesh see-thru jacket.

monkey4, TD042, axeman24, Duke, mi.chi.eru, genius, cheeky-cheeky, tommypingpong, Foolish_, Niceman, Dancing
Old 12-01-2014, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 13
bigtittlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No need to tips. they are over pampered by some guys who still doesn't get anything out of it.
Old 13-01-2014, 12:59 AM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekimus83 View Post
Went to Jalan Besar MTW just now after work to cut hair and relax, I am going to sound like a noob here but how do you bros usually give tip?? At first I wanted to gave the girl when we go to the cashier to pay but right after she led me there she sort of disappear (maybe go toilet or something). Kinda awkward for me to stand there and wait til she reappear right. By the way, any of you bros might know her name (cos I blur cock never ask her). Short red hair, skinny, tall and quite fair. Malaysian lady if I'm not mistaken. Today she wore shorts, black spagetti tube top with a mesh see-thru jacket.
Tipping not compulsory but of cos it could gain u some 'reputation points' by the gals.

I usually give like 10% of the total fees. Like hair spa $30 plus, round up tip her $5. If I like the gal maybe give $10.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 16-01-2014, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tpkno1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Tipping not compulsory but of cos it could gain u some 'reputation points' by the gals.

I usually give like 10% of the total fees. Like hair spa $30 plus, round up tip her $5. If I like the gal maybe give $10.
senior bros, how come nobody mention about the salon beside MTW call salaon gallery… seems like quite a few young gals
Old 16-01-2014, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpkno1 View Post
senior bros, how come nobody mention about the salon beside MTW call salaon gallery… seems like quite a few young gals
I long time never go such spas for hair wash liao. When I passed by a few times last time, probly mths ago I tot I saw mostly milfs. Not sure abt situation there now. Anyways we r spoilt for choice. Maybe those bros who tried could write a short FR? Thks

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 07-03-2014, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 22
holicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyholicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

paid a visit to MTW serangoon. business is good. many bros sitting patiently waiting for their turn.
saw a pretty babe with long hair in a fitting dress. nice lah. will go back to try to get her next time.
Old 10-04-2014, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
anthonyKKW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The problem with MTW Jln Besar is that the place is getting noisy. Especially in the room. The girls talk to each other above my head and even cross talk to other customers. There was once, the lady doing hair spa for me was discussing types of street food in Penang with the girl+customer next to me...and I was trying to doze off. I woke up in fright...

Haiz..tell me if there is an alternative place or at least a place where the girls are more sensitive.

MTW Serangoon has better discipline and more professional, albeit the ladies there are less young.

My conclusion:
1. If you want to go tease chio ladies, go MTW Jln Besar
2. If you want to relax, go MTW Serangoon
Old 12-04-2014, 12:11 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Green Leaf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi I would like to ask of any samsters out there who can recommend some other similar concepts to these type of hair spas in SGP. All these while, I have only known to go to Horne Road, Pertain Road, Tyrwhitt Road and at most the MTW outlet along Bendemeer Road.

Are there any more of these spas out there?

Pls do share your experiences.
Old 12-04-2014, 12:27 PM
Samster

i hv not been tp MTW for quite a while. is Xiao Man and FF still at Tyrwhitt? any idea where Ah Girl has gone to? is she still in the same industry? if inconvenient to post here, can PM me pls? cheers!

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1