The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2019, 06:21 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
greatbonksonly is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Unhappy Bad mistake?

I feel emotionally connect and i really like this FL, we had like a 1 week "honeymoon" period where we chat and talk everyday and i really thought we had the same feelings however once she reach back to her country she had been very cold towards me and wont reply to my message sayings she busy but she has the time to do other stuff on her other social medias. Was it a bad mistake to develop feelings for FLs and was she only good to me because i was a potential regular customer for her ):
Old 21-06-2019, 07:32 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bad mistake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatbonksonly View Post
I feel emotionally connect and i really like this FL, we had like a 1 week "honeymoon" period where we chat and talk everyday and i really thought we had the same feelings however once she reach back to her country she had been very cold towards me and wont reply to my message sayings she busy but she has the time to do other stuff on her other social medias. Was it a bad mistake to develop feelings for FLs and was she only good to me because i was a potential regular customer for her ):
Yes it is an extremely bad mistake. Read the link in my signature.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-06-2019, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Think you are abit new to the scene.

Just go out play more and gain more experience.

You will not fall in this trap.
Old 21-06-2019, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

That she’s out of the country is the best thing that could happen to you really.

Out of sight, out of mind.

And don’t be pathetic, take the hint and move on.
Old 21-06-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Think you are abit new to the scene.

Just go out play more and gain more experience.

You will not fall in this trap.
Very good advice here, upz.
Old 22-06-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
greatbonksonly is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Yes it is an extremely bad mistake. Read the link in my signature.
thank you boss for ur great insight ):
Old 22-06-2019, 10:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
however once she reach back to her country she had been very cold towards me and wont reply to my message sayings she busy but she has the time to do other stuff on her other social medias.
wat country she from? viet? prc?thai?
Old 22-06-2019, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

TS, count yourself lucky so fast she turn cold towards you... just delete her contact save you alot of problem....
Old 22-06-2019, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

TS timely good riddance and seek new and fresh ones.
Old 23-06-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
FakingPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old ones don't go, new ones don't come!!
Old 23-06-2019, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
samdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Fire and forget bro. So many stables to choose from nowadays as long as you have Vitamin M.
Old 24-06-2019, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

It's time to try new fresh stocks.
Old 24-06-2019, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 13
badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!

Brudder, don't get emotionally involved. She gave you GFE feeling not meaning she likes you. This is just another service line. Move on and try new stocks.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1