The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Checked out Classic Hotel 5F before I left the place. It was even worse, with roughly 15 girls, none could make it.

On the last night in JKT, went to Malio. It had hot and cold pools and sauna and steam room ala Macau style. That was a good sign. One interesting difference- people wear shorts into the pools.

After getting myself relaxed and cleansed in the pool room, went to the club area where there were 4 girls dancing on stage and a section of tables with white girls, a section with few Viet and Chinese girls and a larger section with more local girls. Out of total of roughly 40 girls, maybe 5 were doable. Most were height challenged and generously sized.

If u are like me, sucker for long straight legs and slim body typical of Thai girls, u would be disappointed as well.

I picked a 21 yo local. Face was cute but with, kindly put, lots of baby fat around the waist and thighs. Service was minimal and afterwards she made sure to take me to the counter to sign for a tip on a piece of paper that listed a range of tips from 200k to 1 mil. This high pressure tactic just killed any glimmer of good vibe u might harbor for this place. In fact, all my encounters in JKT asked/demanded for tips, unlike BKK where tips are optional and usually well received with a sincere appreciative smile.

My total bill came to 1.5mil.

Doubt I will return to JKT again. The city is just too dirty and chaotic with cars and bikes going in all and opposite directions and constantly honking. There is not much else interesting to do. I was hard pressed to find a good looking girl on the street or in the mall. Contrast that with BKK where I sometimes fall in love (lust) 3 times in same day with gorgeous random girls I spot on street.

However, if u are into shorter, thicker, darker girls and on a budget, JKT certainly has many KTV’s, soapies, massages and brothels for u to sexplore.
Old 06-07-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Loadbolt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Traveling to Jakarta soon. Hopefully I have more luck this time round
(a year ago when I was there for a one night trip and tried my luck in CJs. That night not a single good looking one.... )
Old 07-07-2019, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 17
Krizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

So much written about Classic and Travel. But it seem I can’t find any details after scrolling few times past few months over lots of pages. Need some bros to help advise:

1) Classic GF also have a disco and I heard there are also girls, but prettier and more expensive, is it true? But I seldom see anyone entering. Can someone who have tried entering comment?

Just for sharing - T2 is more lower class because no need cover charge so all sorts of man from the streets and young boys also go to see for fun. And T5 need a 30-40,000 cover so the crowd has better standard.

2) For Malio - which floor is what sort of chicks from local, China to Russia and how much? I heard there is a minimum tips required too. Most girls ready by 6pm? Also seated in sofas like classic and travel ?

Thank you bros for your advise.
Old 07-07-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 17
Krizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
Doubt I will return to JKT again. The city is just too dirty and chaotic with cars and bikes going in all and opposite directions and constantly honking. There is not much else interesting to do. I was hard pressed to find a good looking girl on the street or in the mall. Contrast that with BKK where I sometimes fall in love (lust) 3 times in same day with gorgeous random girls I spot on street.

However, if u are into shorter, thicker, darker girls and on a budget, JKT certainly has many KTV’s, soapies, massages and brothels for u to sexplore.
Yes bro. You cannot compare Jkt with Bkk. It’s prettier at Bkk and even so many in malls. But prices are cheaper in Jkt and less competition than Bkk with the Chinese/Koreans/Japs tourist.
But I read Malio suppose to have plenty of sexy slim ones and am surprise to hear you say Don’t Have and only 40 gals. Many bros who frequent can advise. Cos price is double of classic and travel. And tips is mandatory.

Last edited by Hurricane88; 07-07-2019 at 06:47 AM.
Old 07-07-2019, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Gado2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krizandrew View Post
Yes bro. You cannot compare Jkt with Bkk. It’s prettier at Bkk and even so many in malls. But prices are cheaper in Jkt and less competition than Bkk with the Chinese/Koreans/Japs tourist.
But I read Malio suppose to have plenty of sexy slim ones and am surprise to hear you say Don’t Have and only 40 gals. Many bros who frequent can advise. Cos price is double of classic and travel. And tips is mandatory.
Tips are NEVER mandatory. they pressure u if you look weak carrot. it is optional if good service, but if poor service and u don't care to see gal again, I have no problem with 0 tips at Malio
Old 07-07-2019, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
otokonoko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
this forum for singaporeans as such all touristy type or well known, if you want places not mentioned here then read kaskus the local forum
wa thanks for mentioning the forum name, the auto translate on chrome works ok but seems like alot of places are outside the city center, thanks anyway!

edit: doesn't seem non-local friendly though haha
Old 07-07-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
Manggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
this forum for singaporeans as such all touristy type or well known, if you want places not mentioned here then read kaskus the local forum
There is often some good information on there. But keep in mind that the locals are exaggerators and bullshitters. For example, some guy on there recently said the girls at Malio were dancing nude again. They are not. Also keep in mind that if they rate a girl a 9, that does not mean she will be a 9 in your eyes. They like to rate each girl by multiple categories and I almost never agree with their ratings.
Old 07-07-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 12
gouflook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygouflook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The local government went too aggressive, back then Malio in its glorious days with striptease was amazing, not to mention alexis. Heard alexis changed name to 4play, wonder if its still the same.
Old 09-07-2019, 04:49 PM
Samster (M)

Nelobird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What time classic terminal 5 opens?
Old 09-07-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

otokonoko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any idea what mmc stand for? found out alot of places in jkt operate on insta
Old 10-07-2019, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Gado2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otokonoko View Post
any idea what mmc stand for? found out alot of places in jkt operate on insta
Seem like you only use this website to ask questions for your own trip, even after 3 years. hopefully u can share some new info your next trip and give Instead of just asking things
Old 10-07-2019, 01:24 PM
Samster (M)

bochapking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I dug around this thread and mostly found classic and malio etc, any more places to explore around the National monument? Prefer direct kind haha, going there in 3 weeks
Try to dig more info on Delta Spa, Tematik pluit, FM1 boutique for decent places. There are a lot more places depend on what kind of services you seek.
Old 10-07-2019, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
Manggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
any idea what mmc stand for?
MMC is one of the best hospitals in Jakarta.
Old 11-07-2019, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1528 / Power: 6
beemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapking View Post
Try to dig more info on Delta Spa, Tematik pluit, FM1 boutique for decent places. There are a lot more places depend on what kind of services you seek.
This is very helpful bro. Thank you.
Old 11-07-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 12
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This thread was doing well in the beginning until some jokers/clones started appearing, giving fake/not so accurate information/FR etc and even turning hostile or simply replying for the sake of replying. And the result, not many people are willing to share information/FR anymore. Take a look around.. at batam thread... seems much more peaceful there.

Anyway here are some of the joints that I have been in Jakarta (and some I still frequent) :

***Delta, ***Myplace - for massage, and HJ (some say u can get more if you're regular enough)

**Orchardz hotel (i think it was call grand boutique spa) industri, jayakarta, bandara - massage with full svc

***Suncity - KTV, massage with full svc

*Classic, *travel - quick bang for the buck.

**oppai, **kabuki, ***malio, ***empo, ****1001 - straightup full svc available

****Zen, ***Su, ***grand paragon, ****sense, ***crown - KTV

There's still many more places in Jakarta... in the south, in the north/northeast and also in downtown... which I've never been to. So to the guy who complained so much about Jakarta, better that you go enjoy elsewhere.

Cheers

Ps. the * next to the names is what I think of the costs there.
Eg. * - very cheap , ** - value for money, *** - manageable , **** - expensive.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1