The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Old 05-07-2015, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 13
daddyO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Notice to ALL SAMSTERs (OKT included) - Please read!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUYANG View Post

to bring back what sammyboyforum was to be .............

...................... a fun and enjoyable place ............

we have been trying our best .............

........ and doing all the hard work .........

...................... trying to eliminate all the scammer okt that used fake photo to cheat

.................... so that all cheongsters will enjoy their hard earned $$$ ......

.................................................. ...................... but it do seems like we are all wasting our time

FULL TIME SCORE >>> OKT 1 : 0 CHEONGSTERS

U too impatient !! The boss and team have spoken n given their words! U can't do much!! Just wait and do our part!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 05-07-2015, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Iguana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

...................... trying to eliminate all the scammer okt that used fake photo to cheat

.................... so that all cheongsters will enjoy their hard earned $$$ ......

.................................................. ...................... but it do seems like we are all wasting our time

Brother to be fair, boss and mod already trying their best to solve this problem. I do a search on your nick and see that all your posts are on this fake photo topic. There must be a reason or plot that you are posting so agressively. Correct me if i am wrong.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 06-07-2015, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 11
max3759 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymax3759 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

The fact that this thread exist is a very good start. Great efforts by mods and the guys. We just need to feedback and support this. Things don't change overnight.
Old 10-07-2015, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 11
max3759 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymax3759 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max3759 View Post
The fact that this thread exist is a very good start. Great efforts by mods and the guys. We just need to feedback and support this. Things don't change overnight.
knn, kenna zapped with a comment "okt clone spoted !". Idiot didn't have the balls to leave nick.

Seriously, which part of my comment showed limpeh is okt? Did this idiot even bother to look at some of my older posts?
Old 11-07-2015, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Seongnam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Notice to ALL SAMSTERs (OKT included) - Please read!

Hi Bro Fuyang,

Many thanks for exposing those OKTs that use fake photo to cheat.
Can you please re-post those posting that are delete by the moderator so that all Bros can be aware of and not be cheated by them.

Once again, thanks for all your hard work!
Old 14-07-2015, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
OKTsuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Notice to ALL SAMSTERs (OKT included) - Please read!

Quote:

are you a moron?

this nut is certainly treating you as one!

you delete ............ he re-post again!

Knn! Get yourself a life, everytime come in here and kpkb like those FL rape your ass, forum boss don't need to entertain you nor anyone here but they did their part, what else you want them to do?

Why don't you tell us if you were the forum boss (think that Will not happen in those without a life like you ) what the fuck will you do to stop all this fake photo and fake fr? Forum boss is making effort to slowly clear those bad sheep and we all can see yet your comment don't appreciate at all, this forum don't owe you anything and if you think that Sbf is suck and let you down, you can jolly well FUCK OFF, i think no one will miss you.

I believe whatever fuck the boss do there is still ppl posting fake photo and fr, this will never stop, just open your cock eye big big and see if the photo FL is fucking beautiful just skip and of coz if your pig head cannot function well thinking that you pay $2 you want to get 猫山王 then who to blame, of coz blame yourself stupid.

There is good and fuck up okt and FL all this while, just fuck and go, if Good, rtf and support the okt if not just carry on with your next bonk hoping is better then the first or JUST STAY AT HOME PCC AND YOU WILL NEVER GET CHEATED BY THEM!

Nevertheless dude, i appreciate what you done here but hope you can appreciate what the boss did also.
Old 15-07-2015, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2323 / Power: 9
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

hehe it's good feedback and exchange of ideas ... things are slowly getting done ... we all just have to be patient yah?
Old 16-07-2015, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3970 / Power: 19
lobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond repute

like how u zap me?
we fuck your mother chao chee bye too

Notice to ALL SAMSTERs... 04-07-2015 07:30 PM open your fucking to see b4 you scold! PEOPLE ~ FUCK YOUR MOTHER CHEEBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Notice to ALL SAMSTERs... 04-07-2015 07:15 PM hmm.......... u must be from the okt
Notice to ALL SAMSTERs... 04-07-2015 07:09 PM OPEN YOURS EYE AND SEE BEFORE YOU OPEN THAT BIG MOUTH OUR YOURS!

Quote:
I believe everyone have received the same PM from the webmaster.
It sounds very sympathetic.

To be honest, you and your teams are to blamed!
And I am beginning to look down on you for all the dirty things you and your teams are doing!
This forum is now a scam webbie!

You turn around to be the good guy saying that those posting fake photo will not be tolerated
And wanted us to help expose those okt that used fake photo to scam.

But this is what we get >>>
N/A 07-07-2015 11:12 AM zap
N/A 07-07-2015 11:11 AM zap

It is not difficult to find out whos the one doing the zapping and it shows how stupid it is to think that the zapping can kill people!

What worse was some of the posting regarding the fake photo was deleted.

We cheongsters come to sammyboyforum to find a good bonk and to search info regarding the bonk.

But you and your team deleted those info on scam okt hoping to net some unawared cheongsters!!!

THIS IS DIRTY WORK

It is so sad that sammyboyforum have turned into a scam website!

Old 17-07-2015, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuyang View Post

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=542475

certainly this okt is using fake photo! :d

this okt is committing a very serious offence
for helping her to be on the run!

this is her actual photo

nice work! Keep it up :d
Old 18-07-2015, 08:24 AM

My Reputation: Points: 21790 / Power: 24
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

one more caught
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=543971
photo removed and negged

TO ALL : if you see anymore fake photos, Please report them in this thread

STOP spamming all over the places or i will have to neg you for spamming

Newbie helpline click here
Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here

Last edited by Big Sexy; 18-07-2015 at 08:36 AM.
Old 18-07-2015, 04:26 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

Here is another one
removed and negged
https://samsforum.com/showthread...429&highlight=

Old 18-07-2015, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 12
XChristmasX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sgbeautycity.com/wisma/

Person same as pic.
Go in, ask me to shower (alone). Came out wipe clean, she was naked fast. Requested for no BJ so she just suck my nipples, no catbath then proceed to FJ. Felt like she's rushing for time or something.
Old 22-07-2015, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 10
TheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeTheSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=540894

http://www.lymil.com/2013/0417/4672.html

Not sure if anyone reported this.. here's one of them...

Inactives Pending Rep Return:
Click Here
Old 22-07-2015, 04:06 PM

the other moderator has taken care of things.. thanks for the info

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeker View Post
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=540894

http://www.lymil.com/2013/0417/4672.html

Not sure if anyone reported this.. here's one of them...

Old 24-07-2015, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 11
HonkyTonkyMan is a name known to allHonkyTonkyMan is a name known to allHonkyTonkyMan is a name known to allHonkyTonkyMan is a name known to allHonkyTonkyMan is a name known to allHonkyTonkyMan is a name known to all

Well good to know forum owner and helpers doing something to clean this place up. For too long cheongsters got our "emotion" cheated by fake fr and pics posted by okt. I think okt if they want to prove the authenticity of their "goods", they should get the gals to put videos, you can't hide much if its recorded. Any so called claims of new arrival should be posted shown holding the paper of the day.

All we want is some transperancy, if fl is a milf above 30 just state it, or fat etc i always believe there is a market for different taste.
Advert Space Available