The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L14h31

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamer View Post
Yuhan has surrendered her card 😔
All the best to this English speaking Catwoman cosplay gem.
Old 31-10-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamer View Post
Yuhan has surrendered her card ��
Yuhan is someone who reminded me a lot like a combo of Lady (Ex 1803 WL) and Ding Ding (Ex 0819 WL) in terms of skill level, demeanour, physique and work attitude.

Unfortunately she was the last cosplay commando whore standing in GL ... I don’t see any solid cosplay whore since 2-3 years besides Yuhan.

All the best to Yuhan’s future endeavors!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-11-2018, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
PokemonPikachu8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Too bad....i never had the chance to meet her at all..and she is now gone...
Anyway wish her all the best in her future undertakings!
Old 26-06-2019, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 15
ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!

Bros Any recommendations on this house?
Old 29-06-2019, 07:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
sam08 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

The boss of this house is stupid old man - you can't reject the girl if you call from other house.
Old 29-06-2019, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam08 View Post
The boss of this house is stupid old man - you can't reject the girl if you call from other house.
this hse is on my permanent ban list. u can find many negative FRs here about the attitude of the old man okt

bloody farked up. as long as u outcall and the gal who arrives doesn't suit ur preference... all hell break lose. the OKT will immediately black face and attitude like u just killed his whole family

seen so many times where he curse and swear at customers once they walk out. I dun expect 5-stars hotel service at GL, but this house really cross the line. I haven't been there for years
Old 30-06-2019, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L14h31

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Yuhan is someone who reminded me a lot like a combo of Lady (Ex 1803 WL) and Ding Ding (Ex 0819 WL) in terms of skill level, demeanour, physique and work attitude.

Unfortunately she was the last cosplay commando whore standing in GL ... I don’t see any solid cosplay whore since 2-3 years besides Yuhan.

All the best to Yuhan’s future endeavors!
Bro Maxy

Go try Yuhan's good fren, Rou Rou at 1606.

Ferocious frencher and good service. I like her.

No horse run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam08 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
this hse is on my permanent ban list. u can find many negative FRs here about the attitude of the old man okt

bloody farked up. as long as u outcall and the gal who arrives doesn't suit ur preference... all hell break lose. the OKT will immediately black face and attitude like u just killed his whole family

seen so many times where he curse and swear at customers once they walk out. I dun expect 5-stars hotel service at GL, but this house really cross the line. I haven't been there for years
This old man OKT is Kah Han, the famous arrogant OKT of GL.

Although he is rude to new customers calling outside gals, he is very nice to his big pool of regular customers.
This house only serves regular customers and those going there for his house gals.
He only earns $30 from you if you call outside WL.
He is not interested if you reject 2-3 gals one after another.
Actually I always wonder, why would any bro bother to call outside gals from his house?
Why dun you just go to the WL's own house and get serve by her own OKT.

He has made enuf money to last him a lifetime now.
He is not interested to earn the $30 now.

It is a retirement biz for him now.
He has a big pool of regular customers now.
Unfortunately, this is the sad truth in GL for some old timer OKTs.
They are rich enuf to choose customers liao.

Willie (31A), Kah Han (1431), Ah Hua (54A), Eagle (M13) and Ah Yap's boss of 1606 (the 3 bros) used to be the few Tai Kor of GL that dominate the vice activities in GL in the 70s. I think long before many young bros here are borned.

Kah Han's attitude will not change la.
He is very rich now. Not interested to serve $30 customers anymore.

Dun bother about him la.
Just go to the house where your gal belongs to bonk her.
Alternatively, you can go to the more service-oriented OKTs to outcall your fav WL.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 30-06-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L14h31

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Bro Maxy

Go try Yuhan's good fren, Rou Rou at 1606.

Ferocious frencher and good service. I like her.

No horse ...... blah ... blah ...
I in fact wanna try Rou2 a couple of months ago but when I was there, a dude was a few mins earlier ... the consolation was, I only managed to see her somewhat sexy back from behind ... On another occasion, I called OKT Yap to make an appointment but she was on strawberry leave. Thereafter I was preoccupied with many yummy stocks else where ... almost forgotten about her till you brought up her name ... thanks for the reminder, Jokey bro.

OKT Kah Han once in awhile has good stocks ... both Yuhan and Xiao Yu offered me sumptuous Blue Fin Tuna sashimi without fail ... shiokalicious!

You are right about OKT Kah Han’s strong customer base ... he indeed has a good number of wealthy towkays (mostly in Merc) supporting him. I was the most cheapskate customer of his as I drove my buddy’s lease car there usually and I dun drive my personal car to GL due to the obvious. OKT KH used a sign board to cover the towkays’ car plates ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-07-2019, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 6
Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I in fact wanna try Rou2 a couple of months ago but when I was there, a dude was a few mins earlier ... the consolation was, I only managed to see her somewhat sexy back from behind ... On another occasion, I called OKT Yap to make an appointment but she was on strawberry leave. Thereafter I was preoccupied with many yummy stocks else where ... almost forgotten about her till you brought up her name ... thanks for the reminder, Jokey bro.

OKT Kah Han once in awhile has good stocks ... both Yuhan and Xiao Yu offered me sumptuous Blue Fin Tuna sashimi without fail ... shiokalicious!

You are right about OKT Kah Han’s strong customer base ... he indeed has a good number of wealthy towkays (mostly in Merc) supporting him. I was the most cheapskate customer of his as I drove my buddy’s lease car there usually and I dun drive my personal car to GL due to the obvious. OKT KH used a sign board to cover the towkays’ car plates ...
u can go 1431 if you are rich and drive merc or BMW. Kah Han only look at you if you are rich. Anyway heard of him he is a fucker
Old 01-07-2019, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billylai80 View Post
u can go 1431 if you are rich and drive merc or BMW. Kah Han only look at you if you are rich. Anyway heard of him he is a fucker
Is this the house where the boss is seated behind the counter and his assistant speaks English reasonably well. I think he also own, or lease, the unit next door because his customers are told to park at the forecourt. Yes, most of the cars there are in the luxurious range. I just happened to be a walk-in customer and it was the (english speaking) assistant I dealt with.
Old 11-08-2019, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Previously I stood outside to look at the girls through the glass wall / door. The OKT came out and told me to go in if you are a “real man”. I was worried the OKT will pull my arm or shirt so I quickly walked away.

Anyway, if I am not a “real man”, I probably won’t be looking for girls.

I think customer can choose to walk away if the girls are not to their liking.

I agree with that joker88 this house only serves regular customers.

P.S. Quite some time ago, there were many street hookers and OKT who will stand along the street and pull your arm or shirt but you seldom see them anymore.
Haha your post made me laugh... Okt persuading you challenging your manliness......
Last time when I visited this house was during Xiaoyu
And yuhan time.. Good times never last for ever..
Old 11-08-2019, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Previously I stood outside to look at the girls through the glass wall / door. The OKT came out and told me to go in if you are a “real man”. I was worried the OKT will pull my arm or shirt so I quickly walked away.

Anyway, if I am not a “real man”, I probably won’t be looking for girls.

I think customer can choose to walk away if the girls are not to their liking.

I agree with that joker88 this house only serves regular customers.

P.S. Quite some time ago, there were many street hookers and OKT who will stand along the street and pull your arm or shirt but you seldom see them anymore.
Do not window shop too often as OKT do not welcome prolific window-shoppers ...

Not true, I am not a regular of L2431 as I only patronise this shop wherever they have good stock since the day when OKT Kah Han first operated a shop in L2831B (now de-funct) but OKT Kah Han and his unscrupulous blood Brother (banned by AV) welcome me with open arms till todate. Am not kiddin ... if you want any OKT in general to respect u as a customer, prove to them you are a genuine punter first. Day in day out, OKTs encounter numerous window shoppers who are not genuine punters. Put yourself in their shoes, how would you feel?

In GL, OKT cannot practice touting and/or coerce a customer to book their whores. This practise is illegal as well as solicitation.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-08-2019, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hello max_priest:

You had mentioned “I am not a regular of L2431”, I guess you made a typo error and you are referring to L1431?

I apologized (if necessary) for not making myself clear. Actually, that was my first time there and I did not even go in, I stood outside and the OKT came out and told me to go in if you are a “real man”. After this unhappy incident, I told myself never to return again which is why I don’t have to read the reviews of any girls from this house since I don’t intend to go there in the first place, ha ha!

The reason why I must tell you first time is because I don’t want you to feel that I go “window shop” this place regularly, ha ha!

I don’t know about Kah Han having an unscrupulous blood Brother (banned by AV), thanks for the information!

P.S. 1) A lot of OKTs along Westerhout will ask (or tell) customers to go in to take a look. What I meant was the OKT came out and tell me to go in if you are a “real man”. I felt that he was rude, I did not say he coerce and/or practice touting.

2) I am only sharing my experience, not because I show favoritism towards joker88 and now try to go against you, ha ha!
Most okt especially cat150 don't like samsters peeping into the house from outside,okt who serves Thai wil are the ones who mostly ask samsters to mainly try their house girls when you passby them.

Doesnt matter if first time or regular.. When I usually visit cat 150 i have few options to ask for on hand and don't decide which one to select. Mostly I try to keep it very simple.
Old 11-08-2019, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingdisc View Post
Most okt especially cat150 don't like samsters peeping into the house from outside,okt who serves Thai wil are the ones who mostly ask samsters to mainly try their house girls when you passby them.

Doesnt matter if first time or regular.. When I usually visit cat 150 i have few options to ask for on hand and don't decide which one to select. Mostly I try to keep it very simple.
Agree, some OKTs told me they have a 6th sense when they see a customer walking into their shop. He classified them as "Kwa Kwa Baru" (see only) or "Chin Eh Lang Kek" (genuine customer). I asked him how and he told me those who come in ask, "Oo Char Bor boh" (any gals?) are typical of those see see only. Especially those who are in groups of more than 3. It is like an outing for them. On the other hand, if a lone customer walk in, sit down on the sofa, and he emphasised sitting down", and asking for gals, chances are that customer would call. Even if the customer do not find the gals suitable and walked out, he still feel OK to serving him. I was at one house waiting for a session when a customer opened the door, saw one gal, and asked the OKT, "Chit Leh Baru" (one only?). The OKT fiercely replied, "If I call out 10, will you take all 10?" Sheepishly, the customer walked away.

For some strange reasons, only the OKT helpers of Thai houses are bold enough to stand outside their house and solicit customers. The Cat 150 houses will not do that.
Old 11-08-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Agree, some OKTs told me they have a 6th sense when they see a customer walking into their shop. He classified them as "Kwa Kwa Baru" (see only) or "Chin Eh Lang Kek" (genuine customer). I asked him how and he told me those who come in ask, "Oo Char Bor boh" (any gals?) are typical of those see see only. Especially those who are in groups of more than 3. It is like an outing for them. On the other hand, if a lone customer walk in, sit down on the sofa, and he emphasised sitting down", and asking for gals, chances are that customer would call. Even if the customer do not find the gals suitable and walked out, he still feel OK to serving him. I was at one house waiting for a session when a customer opened the door, saw one gal, and asked the OKT, "Chit Leh Baru" (one only?). The OKT fiercely replied, "If I call out 10, will you take all 10?" Sheepishly, the customer walked away.

For some strange reasons, only the OKT helpers of Thai houses are bold enough to stand outside their house and solicit customers. The Cat 150 houses will not do that.
Maybe lower revenue forces the Thai house one to be more daring ...
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1