The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 07-07-2020, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6171 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuna7 View Post
agree bro.. where can keep all this kind of conversation 1.. still wan SS.. plan swee swee already meeting end early thinking can go release abit before go home.. knn spoil my day big time..
Ya lo, now got high demand then anyhow treat customers.
I use to frequent emma as well, they operate in the east area, those landed property one.
Now when I want to return, emma ignored me totally.
Old 07-07-2020, 02:23 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
rollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

During this pandemic, we will only let regular patronise, who have been supporting us all along. Feel free to message us and if you are accepted, means we are one family.

Happy bonking and stay safe bros.
Old 07-07-2020, 02:41 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 8
Emmanuelle55 is one of the Best!Emmanuelle55 is one of the Best!Emmanuelle55 is one of the Best!Emmanuelle55 is one of the Best!

Dear Samters,

Due to current pandemic we stepped up our security measure to protect our assets, We only accept verified customers or regulars. Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience cause.

Thank you very much for your understanding and many years of support.
Old 07-07-2020, 03:46 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
Ya lo, now got high demand then anyhow treat customers.
I use to frequent emma as well, they operate in the east area, those landed property one.
Now when I want to return, emma ignored me totally.
I tried their jenny and have FR inside these thread.

Have also RTF her couple of time after that, service still as good and will be a waste not to try.

Booking alway smooth if plan early and proper verification.

I think they change location already. If you said u tried there could be a long time liao. Try verify using your old number or verify by telling who u book the other time or alway use the same number to verify, don't keep changing number or even using other account to book.

i did recommend some bro here and also recommend to my personal friend, they have no problem with the booking.

Lastly, is normal for stable to set up their security during this period. Less lady and also they don't want anything to happen to to protect both their interest and the ladies too.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 07-07-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
pussy_suckling is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Agreed with you Bro
Old 07-07-2020, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 991 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
andyt1999 is one of the Best!andyt1999 is one of the Best!andyt1999 is one of the Best!

Jenny Emmanuelle

It been some time since i last book Emmanuelle lady. Lucky still remember me.

[Looks] normal look but those that you will not reject

[Body] slim and petite, short with long hair and nice ass

[Boob] small, nothing to shout about

[Pussy] Wet & tight

[BBBJ] good, with those vacuum suction PLUS Deepthroat,

[FJ] tight AND wet pussy, hardworking and accommodate, we done various positions, she ride me until i almost cum but stopped her change to spoon position that I can feel her tightness and her seductive moans, unloaded all inside the condom in her love hole.

Overall the best session and value for money bonk!!!

Kudos to the OKT for fixing the session for me.

This is how our society is running now.
Old 08-07-2020, 08:59 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Be safe, be discreet and enjoy.
Very well analysis and well said.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 08-07-2020, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Darkraid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May i know which girl is still available?
Old 08-07-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -109 / Power: 0
Chua1995 Chua1995

Do anybody have any idea how to book form Pacific stars? Pm a few times but no respond.
Old 08-07-2020, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 9
hkgcia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhkgcia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua1995 View Post
Do anybody have any idea how to book form Pacific stars? Pm a few times but no respond.
it's an old post...
Old 08-07-2020, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 13
castiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of light

Jenny from emmunella

Looks - 7/10
BBBj - 8.5/10
CIM - 8.5/10
Fj - 9.5/10
Gfe - 7.5/10
Boobs - B but very soft and nice to suck light brown nips

She suck my dry on second round with a CIM.She is very bubbly, wild with lot of moans when making love. Slim with good massage skill. Must try the lie flat doggy style, meaty ass with firm and perky backside. Tight pussy. Not a time watcher.

Rtf yes

Enjoy bros.
Old 09-07-2020, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

I yet to get a chance to try jenny.

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 09-07-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 17
sal1234 is one of the Best!sal1234 is one of the Best!sal1234 is one of the Best!sal1234 is one of the Best!

Any of the stable operate east side. Cannot go too far leh
Old 09-07-2020, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Anybody know if kerri still in sg?
Old 09-07-2020, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 10
iamahboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF FR for Jenny

service level is even better as this time round its RTF.

she does alot funny act in between , very nice to spend time with her.

bros that's visiting her can also get a cup of green tea frappuccino from starbucks that happens to one of her favourite
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1