The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
RoyalTrone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My good for nothing life

Thanks for an excellent story, support!
Old 19-03-2020, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Rachel and I was drifting apart. She was getting more exposure and opportunities I was stuck in middle of nowhere. When I saw her expression talking about her career enhancement I felt ashamed. I had never been promoted in a job before I was 33 then I really wanted a promotion in position even just once but I was jammed in executive position.

Vincy was the only lady I could relate to at that time even though throughout our interaction remains at a commercial stand. I wechat her for a massage appointment at Saturday.

Work at hotel was like working in a pus pool for me lots of gossip and huge turnover rate. Affairs are happening in every department. There was this China f n b female manager who had an affair with the engineer from maintenance department. The engineer had just married last week and he was applying for marriage leave thus I glanced through his marriage certificate.

Me: wow you are my idol how do you cope.

Engineer: aiya when it comes it comes no coping just time management.

I still remember this quote he was a player in the hotel fucking girl from front office to security.

For me life goes on I tried to distance from all department as I was only making a living. Since working under Ann I have upgraded my daily amulet wear to mostly female attraction base. I purchased a lp sanit salika recognised to be number one salika in all thailand. Salika is a bird most Thai believed you can sweet talk your way if you wear Salika.

Ann and I had more conservation to talk during lunch and I was contented to just catch a glance at her daily. We are scheduled to rehearse for a dance program during the cny celebration next week.

Finally Saturday came and I met vincy. Same thing upsell me prostate massage and ear cleaning.
Old 19-03-2020, 04:38 PM
Samster

thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

During the massage we talk about her hometown and her younger days.

Vincy: I used to be a female gangster in my school always get into fights.

Me: wow you so pretty in your school you sure is the school beauty.

Vincy : OK la I got pregnant at 16 but need to abort it secretly.

Me: wow you sure have a lot of 炮友 Chinese for fuck buddies. When is the last time you 啪啪啪 Chinese for fucking.

Vincy: that's 5 months ago now I grown fat only bald smelly uncle want me but I not interested in uncle.

Me: I also uncle lei.

Vincy : but you are not bald or fat as she massage my leg before proceeding to my inner thigh.

Vincy: you have long legs your parents must be proud to have a tall son.

Me: no la I never spoke to my father for years. Since young my whole family height is 160 plus only. My dad is 163. Mom is 150 and my sister is 150 too suddenly I am 187cm.
My dad always believe I am not his son as he was a mothers boy thus he believed what my grandmother told him and he was an alcoholic thus he rather spend money on booze than to use money for DNA testing.

I guessed I struck a weak spot in vincy as she began to talk to me more gently while massaging my inner thigh she was wearing black uniform with those long fit pants for massage shop.
Old 19-03-2020, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
BarringtonPlace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, thanks
Old 19-03-2020, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 5
niamly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting story, pls continue bro ...
Old 19-03-2020, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
TinyFatCat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, hoping for more updates
Old 20-03-2020, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.
Old 20-03-2020, 12:08 PM
Samster

5killings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story, can't wait for next update
Old 20-03-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster

Vincy : you never talked to your father for how long.

Me:. Close to 20 years since sec 2 as I realised in his eyes I was a bastard kid. I initially felt scared of him but as I grew older I began to treat him as invisible. In his eyes it's always my sister. Anyway he passed away last year.

Vincy :. You never felt sad.

Me: I do I am still a human but sadly in his last few years he had dementia and only recognize my sister. I guess it's karma that my grandmother die 2 months before him and she left her house to him. Who expect he also pass away 2 months later.

Awkward silence commerced while I started to inched my elbow up and down her breast as she was cleaning my ears.

Vincy: your dad left anything for your family.

Me:. Well the usual stuff some savings also his mother flat which we sold off as he was my grandmother only child.

Vincy: you must be rich.

Me:. No la the sales proceeds goes to my mother but she set up a joint account with me as I guess she felt guilty all these years that my dad never gave me fatherly love. My sister is a scholar throughout her life thus she has a career as a SVP in a big firm.

I don't know why I blart out all those at that point maybe I just wanted a point to let loose my feelings and strangely vincy was perhaps the only person I can talk to. Vincy approach to me take a huge turn perhaps out of sympathy or monetary.

While I was inching my elbow. I felt the ear digging had stopped I thought it's time to change position suddenly I saw her face close to me so close I had felt her breath.

She was using her small finger to dig into my dimples .
Now it's full-blown my forearm was basically buried by her c cups. The feeling was so soft.

Vincy :. You looked cute with your dimples what do you think of me.

I examined vincy.closely. she looked slutty like yuna shiina she had put on ten plus kilos her double chin had appeared but still slutty
Old 22-03-2020, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.
Old 23-03-2020, 08:27 AM
Samster

Me: you looked like a fox fairy since the first time i see you. Always seductive yet reserved .

Vincy: when i first saw you i did not have good impression as you are covered in rolls of fat and sweat. Surprisingly you lose so much weight. You deserve a reward.

Me: i always wanted to fondle your breast meat. Fox fairy breast are a tonic.

Vincy slapped my shoulder gently and said: ok la i am kinda hot today i just checked the schedule my 2 colleagues are downstairs doing foot massage wont come up in a hour. If you wan you better be fast.

Shit i wonder what kind of luck did i stepped on lately. I quickly lifted up her black uniform and in front of me was a pair of creamy breast. I pulled down her black bra pad without unbuckling. I have a fetish for this.

Vincy: it hurts. I felt out of breath.

Me: dun worry you are a fairy you do not need to breath. I remember i did not even fondle her breast i just went in to lick it.

Left tits follow by right tits and her middle cleavage. I used my tongue to paint not missing an inch.

Vincy moaned softly as i directed her hand inside my massage underwear. It was erected and i just strpped the whole damn underwear off.

Vincy: wow thats how it look like.they are right about tall guy having big roots.ypu are bigger than my ex.

This ah tiong bu is talking nonsense again i thought to myself while i continue to her brown nipples its was erected as well after a while i started to kiss her neck up to her collarbone using my saliva to paint each pore of her fair
skin. The feeling was surreal after sucking and painting for 10 min vincy said i am so sticky. We better finish up ear cleaning is only 25 minutes.

With that she used her hand to stroke my cock. Up and down muttering my name softly. I was amused as i had used a fake name to register also i told her that fake name. So she was stroking me while chanting my fake name.

I was playing with her tits as she stroke. Appreciating every wobble of her soft tits.
Old 23-03-2020, 08:36 AM
Samster

Finally i release under her firm strokes.

Vincy: so much you long time never release.

Me: only a week la i thought of my last encounter with rachel last week.

After cleaning up vincy give me a head massage.

VIncy: i am starting to fall in love with you. Do you want to go back to china to see my parents in 6 months time.

I choked thinking to myself i do not even want to see my family as they always nag at me for being a loser in work now i need to see your parent. This is only the first time we had intimacy of some sort.

Me: sure sure i need to get prepared first i am shy man.

With that i got dressed and walked off. To all seniors i am not a smart man but neither was i mentally retarded. I knew what was going on. From that day onwards i knew i have no one really to talk to. I feel lonely yet not guilty at all towards rachel n vincy
Old 23-03-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
HarveysLilGoil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.
Old 23-03-2020, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
VVDGreens deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story and camping setup here. Thanks.
Old 23-03-2020, 10:07 PM
Samster

nubberaid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's a fantastic story, enjoying it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1