The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2019, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: American or Canadian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I'm sure if you head down to Brix on any given night, you may be able to find one....
Brix usually u need to have your own hotel room or if u are staying alone in your private apartment..
Old 31-08-2019, 08:26 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Brix usually u need to have your own hotel room or if u are staying alone in your private apartment..
Slightly off-topic but probably quite relevant. For hotel rooms, I usually "tag team" - share a nice (4* or 5*) hotel room with a friend, each pays slightly more than $100.

If you have top-tier priviliges it can be quite worth it - very early check in and very late check out. Ask housekeeping to clean the room immediately for the other person. Effectively 2 days worth of use.

Still can enjoy breakfast for two the next day, and the evening cocktails at the lounge...
Old 01-09-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 13
angelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
F1 premium is also a lot higher. You have to really pay to play.
There are some more affordable one. 400 to 500. Usually 600 is also quite worth it. But SB usually average out around 750. Ang moh pussies are naturally pricey, especially those from developed countries. Cheaper alternatives are usually Eastern European or Central Asian (mixed).
Old 01-09-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
scarletblue is reputable, tried before when i was in australia.
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelle View Post
Scarletblue has a lot. If you have money lor.
Nice, didn't know got this kind of website.
Even got a special section for touring SG. lol.

The last angmo I tried was probably 10 years ago.
Ukraine FL. Tall blonde gal 174cm. Not as nice as what the pic shows. Paid $180.
But not much GFE n like dead fish.
The thing I not accustomed is these angmo got quite rough complexion and I must say the stubble on their shaven legs n pussy was quite prickly.
Think angmo got quite thick hair compare to asian.

In the end, still went back to china gals.
Old 01-09-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 13
angelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post

Ukraine FL. Tall blonde gal 174cm. Not as nice as what the pic shows. Paid $180.
The thing I not accustomed is these angmo got quite rough complexion and I must say the stubble on their shaven legs n pussy was quite prickly.

Lol those were the dark days of dead fish ang mohs. There were some good ones at at 160 or 180. There was one which I RTF 3 times. Tall (180), nice bbbj, frenching. Got raw pussy rub somemore. Now ang mohs are premium price, but the quality is pretty much guaranteed.
Old 01-09-2019, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post

So far, I’ve tried 2 Aussie, 1 Canadian, 1 Portuguese and 2 Brazilian. Based on all these, so far so good. Haven’t gotten any dead fish yet.

Feel they’re more spontaneous than the PRC. I have been skipping the PRCs for the past 1-2 years, been alternating between thais, Viet, Ang moh and locals..

My odds of getting dead fish is higher for PRC for some weird reason..
Old 01-09-2019, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 5
tanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by leehuashen View Post
So far, I’ve tried 2 Aussie, 1 Canadian, 1 Portuguese and 2 Brazilian. Based on all these, so far so good. Haven’t gotten any dead fish yet.

Feel they’re more spontaneous than the PRC. I have been skipping the PRCs for the past 1-2 years, been alternating between thais, Viet, Ang moh and locals..

My odds of getting dead fish is higher for PRC for some weird reason..

This year I've had 2 Russians, 1 Moldovian, 1 Portuguese, 1 Brazilian. No dead fish yet. The Russians were the warmest and friendliest of the lot. GFE gao gao. I guess I've been lucky. I've not tried PRCs yet.
Old 08-09-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1942 / Power: 15
harper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant futureharper has a brilliant future

If you chit chat with them n turn them on, it can be a better experience than Ktv PRC..some Ang mo can be even quite vocal during the course of action.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1