The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 15
drhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Entrapment

Hi all,

I’ve been a long time reader here and the works of bros like ilikeoldchangke and javlooking have always been an inspiration to me. Therefore, I would like to share my writing with everyone here. Please feel free to pm me if you have cool ideas to improve the plot, or would like to give me comments and advice for improvement as I go along. The standard disclaimers apply:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. As far as possible, any and all sexual situations regarding the individuals are consensual. Non-consensual sex are purely to enhance the plot and does not represent the writer’s endorsement of said acts.

With this out of the way, let’s begin :-)

Last edited by drhyde79; 26-12-2018 at 06:12 PM.
Old 19-12-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

drhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond reputedrhyde79 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Entrapment

Chapter 1: The Boss

James looked out the window facing the sea south of Sentosa, a surprising surge of nostalgia suddenly flowing through him, “Thank you old man,” he thought, “Thank you for teaching me the ropes of the business. Dealing with them is tricky, but it is definitely rewarding.”

He had never thought that the wily old man would entrust him with both his only daughter and his business. He knew the old man had never liked him, but to his surprise, he had agreed with his daughter’s choice, taking him under his wing, mentoring him, grooming him to take over his business. And what an interesting business it is. Everything was smoke and mirrors. The only thing that was real was the cash. James has always suspected that the old man trusted him because he had never hidden his ruthlessness, his greed, and his ambition well. Qualities that are needed to survive and prosper in this business. What surprised him was that the old man trusted him with his daughter. Either he hated her, which was impossible, or he trusted James to be smart enough not to betray her, or mistreat her and thus trigger any fail safes he might have put into place after his death. After all, he was asked to leave the room when the second part of the will was read, and Elaine has never told him what was in it. Still, he was living the life, and if that means taking care of Elaine and being good to her, it’s a small price to pay. After all, she trusts him enough to leave him alone to conduct the business as he pleases, doesn’t she? How many women can he think of who would do that? That is one of the reasons he values her and takes the trouble to be nice and discreet about his adventures so she will always remain that way, a small price to pay for the luxurious and successful life he is living now. Not bad for a once aspiring neighborhood ah beng.

With the latest deal closed and the hardware due for delivery via his front companies in Hong Kong and China, he can count on another million or so transferred into his company’s account by the end of next month. One reason why he is trusted to continue to do business is his lack of curiosity, at least openly. He never asks them why they need a specific piece of equipment. He is only interested in making delivery and ensuring that he makes a profit, or gets a share of the cut, often through various cut-outs and shell companies he had set up to ensure everything moves smoothly.

Maybe they had a good harvest this month he thought cynically, knowing that the North is going through yet another period of drought. Interesting that they wanted canning machinery as well this time... Hhhmmm... The ultra-high precision lathe he can understand... Simpler machinery though... Hhhmmm... His creative mind can conceive of a few ways to use the equipment he is delivering this time... It is funny how the Americans always think that policies and laws are sufficient in and of themselves to stop the smuggling of arms. Who do they think they are fooling? Everything and anything can have a military application. Take cans for example. After you have affixed a magnet to the underside of a metal can and buried it, viola, no mine detector will be able to tell whether it is a real mine or a fake one... Or mix up the fakes with the real stuff, a perfect way to deny an area, at half the cost. No one can cross the area without clearing it first, and no engineer can clear it without seriously treating every positive reading they get. At least, not after the first idiot sapper decides to call their bluff and get himself blown up. And all this for the price of a mine-shaped metal can and a magnet. Brilliant! Or perhaps he is just too cynical. Perhaps it’s genuinely meant for the canning of perishable food so people don’t die from hunger. One way or the other, he doesn’t care. The only thing he is certain about is that the profits from the business enable him to maintain his desired lifestyle, and the side benefits allow him to exercise the power and control he desires in life.

Thinking about side benefits, he is suddenly reminded that his supplies are starting to get low again. Well, he needs to get in touch with his, ‘partner’, Lee Choi Jin, or Jin as he likes to be called, to arrange the payment anyway. Might as well check with him to get resupplied at the same time.

The old man had always scolded him and reminded him to stay low. To minimize exposure, to stay under the radar so that he can continue to profit. Fuck that. What’s the use of money if not to have the power to do what you want and enjoy all the pleasures life has to offer. Women for example. He always likes his women hot and unattainable. The greater the challenge getting them, the greater the pleasure he feels when he is fucking them. And the little ‘supplements’ Jin provides often helps him secure these women. Especially the unattainable ones. Even better, used in the right dosages, and at the right time, he can always get them to come back for more, crawling on their knees like little bitches, isn’t that fun?

He has done some research of his own of course, to find out what Jin is really supplying him with. Various chemical cocktails put together for various purposes. As Jin had once explained to him, things like truth serums and sex drugs Ike aphrodisiacs like the ones you see in the movies don’t really work that way.

However, they do work. Decades ago, the good old CIA had already started experimenting with drugs such as sodium thiopental and oxytocin to scramble the higher order thinking of people, making them lose their ability to hold back so suspected criminals and spies, for example, will talk.

The problem is unless you have an experienced and skilled interrogator, the fucker is just as likely to tell the truth as to tell you what you want to hear. All the drugs do is to make it very difficult for them to construct and sustain a plausible lie. Officially, the USA had stopped the use of these drugs, along with the other good stuff they have concocted during the Cold War such as MDMA and LSD, and even outright outlawed their use.

Jin’s ‘employer’ has never cared, of course, and has, in fact, taken it one step further. They have clearly considered the effects of these drugs, and how to use them in combination. Combined intelligently, one can achieve their targeted outcomes. Take for example oxytocin. If you use it on someone, it will make them very compliant, making it difficult for them to resist you. If you can also stimulate their pleasure centers through MDMA, and follow up with Rohypnol to make them forget things afterward, you get something close to the perfect aphrodisiac cum date rape drug. It’s not as simple as that, of course, James is not stupid to believe that it is so straightforward, the drugs themselves may not work together, or may cause undesired side effects if you combine them, or get the dosages wrong but the chemical cocktails Jin provided often work in a similar manner, sometimes with a single effect, sometimes multiple. What is more interesting is how some can be ingested while others can be applied via the skin. James has always had his suspicions why or how Jin can provide working samples of these serums. He guesses it’s not too difficult really when your country doesn’t have to worry about medical ethics and human testing protocols and have a large pool of test subjects ready at hand at the same time. Besides, he is pretty sure that Jin and his employer are not doing this just for his benefit. He suspects that he is just part of the experiment too. After all, drugs testing needs a wider genetic pool.

Jin is always very careful to write in detail the side effects of his stuff, giving him very clear instructions on use, dosage, and outcomes, but has never ever told him what exactly is in the various chemical cocktails, pills or ointments he gives him nor what his employer uses them for. However, James cannot argue with results. Using this stuff as instructed, various girls have given him almost anything he asks of them, compliant to the nth degree.

He is always very careful to use these in a discreet manner to get to his targets. After all, the idea is to get them addicted to him, and not overdosed or worse yet, dead. Besides, he wants them addicted to him, with or without these little aids and the use basic behavioral conditioning techniques like variable ratio schedule help do the trick. The little chemical helpers are just to help him arrive at his end goal faster. Life is too short to spend too much time going after a single target, right? These useful little tools, when combined with video and audio evidence allows James to have fun blackmailing, conditioning, cultivating or grooming anyone he wants. Especially the women he had always thought were out of his league, or impossible to get, and that is the fun, the thrill of it. Nothing beats the rush he gets when the icy princess, or a rival’s wife, even mistress, cums at his touch, desperately sucking his dick, or begs him to fuck her in her ass. Nothing.

Since taking over from the old man, Jin has been extremely understanding and kind to make these perks available to him. Of course, if he is ever caught in possession of these, he will be up shit creek without an oar, but Jin will never sell him out because that would get him in trouble too. Worse still, that will put his operations here in Singapore in trouble too and Jin is not the type to endanger his duty to his employer.

Just thinking about meeting Jin sent a buzz through James. He always feels like an international spy, or villain when they have a meetup, even if it’s a banal one arranged to throw off the foxes. James is always on the lookout for the latest chemical miracle fresh from the labs to add yet another tool to his arsenal.

Better drop Jin a message to arrange delivery of more of the stuff he usually uses. He might even be amiable to a small discount on the latest deal if Jin is obliging. There isn’t a lot left after his last conquest.

With this thought in mind, James walked over to his desk and picked up his mobile phone to drop May a message, ‘Come by my office now. Weekly update.’ Putting his mobile back on his desk, he pressed the remote to close the privacy screen of his office windows before he proceeded to wait on his couch.
Old 19-12-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster

Chapter 2: May

May took a deep breath, swelling her already impressive bosoms as she looked at herself in the mirror. Not bad for a mother of one she thought. Her tits are still sitting high and proud, a massive 36DD with no signs of sagging after 38 years. Her olive-skinned complexion is still smooth and her waist is still narrow. Her stomach and ass are firm and tight from a rigorous regime of pilates and aerobics while her legs are still slim and long.

Looking at herself in the mirror, she tried so hard to find traces of the innocent Chang Mai university girl she had once been. Has it already been so long? She can still remember her first encounter with Boss Chen, or James as he called himself then.

What’s the name of the go-go bar again? She has successfully forgotten it after so many years. She was dancing in Patpong, desperate to make a buck to support her newborn daughter after her parents kicked her out for dropping out of university against their wishes to have the baby. It was a slow night, she remembered, and the strongest memory she had of that night was James’ eyes.

Even then there was something of a snake about the man. It was his eyes she had finally decided, his cold reptilian stare whenever he acquires a target, a thing or person he wants. She was innocent then and had mistaken his look as lust, even desire for her. She was so happy that she had a customer who wanted to book her long time that night. And the subsequent encounter worked out well enough she had even thought she might have a future with him. It was all an illusion, of course, her own fancy daydream. The subsequent years spent under his wing had long since torn away her naivety.

Still, meeting him and coming under his wing was one of the better decisions of her life. With his help, she was able to complete her studies, get a well-paying job, and support her daughter and grandmother. Of course, there’s a price to pay for all these, she has to serve him in many many roles; whore, sex toy, mistress, pimp… Her body had long ceased to belong to her but seeing her daughter grow up, free from the poverty she has had to endure is a price she is willing to pay.

Suddenly, the screen of her mobile lit up, ‘Come by my office now. Weekly update.’

Business? Or ‘pleasure’? The sudden question flashed through her mind. Hopefully just business, she told herself.

Giving her green satin blouse one final adjustment so it better displays her cleavage, she put on her best scowl and prepared to face the office once more. Walking past the fake smiles and false greetings of her subordinates, she swiftly entered James’, no, Boss Chen’s office.

“Good morning, boss.” Shit, he’s seated on the couch. Likely ‘pleasure’ after business.

“Morning. Sit. Tell me, how is the planning and arrangement for the annual D&D?”, James asked curtly.

“It’s good, the date and venue are fixed. We finalized the menu yesterday. Just need to finalize some details with the events company by the end of this week.”

“Hhmm. Ok, good. Let’s hope the AAR will be better this year. Remember to get the staff to update you about food allergies. How about the delivery, also Peter and Calvin?”

“Well Boss, frankly that’s the main item this week. The Hong Kong shipment has been delivered, so that’s the big item. The other two contracts are still being negotiated and the meetings with Mr. Tan and Mr. Lam are later this week, Cheryl is doing the confirmation of time and venue. She should be able to email you the details this afternoon.”

“Hhhmm... I want you to add one more item, a meeting with Mr. Lee, from Naegohyang. Schedule a meeting this week. I have something to discuss. Usual place. Preferably morning, but I am flexible if he wants a different time and place. Just check with me first.”

“Noted. Will that be all Boss?”, May replied, hoping against hope she won’t be needed for more.

“Nope. I want your mouth first before you go.”

Damn it, May thought to herself, have to go do and check my makeup again. And better pray the stupid girls don’t notice and spread rumors, or else I have to fire and train someone. Again.

Putting forth a lovely smile, she stood up and took a step towards Boss Chen, before kneeling before him.

She unzipped his pants and pulled his underwear down to stare at his hanging dick, his cock thick and soft. Curly black hairs billowed around the base of his wide shaft, and his balls were cinched up in his crotch. She reached out for his limp cock.

The instant her fingers touched his warm flesh, his cock began to grow harder. She played with his stiffening prick with one hand and gently fondled his balls with the other. Boss Chen looked on impassively as May stroked his hardening length until his cock reached full erection. Pretty average in length, his cockhead extended just a short distance beyond the span of one of her small hand. The shaft, though, was impressively fat, making it impossible for her to grip her fingers around its girth entirely.

Still fondling his balls, May placed his hard pulsating cock between her moistened lips. Her tongue flicked over his head before she slowly traveled down his length, licking it thoroughly to get it wet for sucking. With soft wet slurps, she covered the distance between the cockhead and the base of his cock, making it glisten with saliva.

Back at the tip, May drew in a long breath to capture the aroma of his cock. She caught a whiff of his musky, earthy scent and suddenly opened her mouth wide to engulf his fat girth, pushing herself down his thick cock until she nuzzled her nose into his pubes to show how much she enjoyed making love to his cock. This is something she has learned through her many years of experience. Make him feel good fast, and she won’t have to suffer in her knees for too long.

She took her time moving her mouth up and down his meat, making sure her jaw and throat are relaxed so she can take his fat cock. After she is comfortable, May changed her pace, moving swiftly up and down his pole, applying pressure and sucking hard to make sure Boss Chen gets the maximum enjoyment from her cock sucking.

After a minute, she lifted her mouth off his wet shiny cockhead and lowered it to his balls. She closed her lips around one of his nuts and sucked it inside her mouth, her tongue skimming over the hairy surface of his hard orb.

She rolled his nut around in her mouth, sucking and licking, then released his moist nut to go after the other. At the same time, she used a free hand to stroke his cock. His cock was pulsing ferociously in her stroking hand as she bathed his hairy balls in her mouth. Stuffing both of them into her mouth at once, her cheeks stretched as she sucked and pleasured his sac. Boss Chen gave a soft groan above her, his hips trembling.

She licked the taut skin over his balls, then opened her mouth to let them fall wetly between his thighs. His pre-cum glistened as it leaked from his cockhead and onto her circling fingers.

"Faster! And make sure you swallow every drop of my cum!" Boss Chen ordered.

May filled her mouth with his cock once more, her fingers playfully manipulating his balls as her tongue swirled gently over his knob. His hips jerked with each swipe across his sensitive cockhead. Knowing what’s coming soon from her experience, May took his thick, hard meat down her throat, her mouth gliding rapidly over his wide girth.

May made her lips pucker around his shaft and didn't suck his cock too hard so she could prolong his climax. She did not want his cum streaming down her throat, but the choice was no longer hers a long time ago. The salty flavor of his hot meat stroking between her cheeks was a chore she has grown used to enduring. She curled her tongue frequently to moisturize his cock, to give it a smooth track to glide along and allowed his cockhead to pop in and out of her throat at its own pace.

Her lips added pressure around his pumping meat and she sucked hard on his throbbing thickness. Suddenly, Boss Chen started to rock his hips, he put power behind his strokes, grabbing May by the back of her head as he forced his cock deep into her mouth, nearly always keeping his cockhead within the tight grip of her throat.

May fought for air as Boss Chen fucked her mouth, the base of his cock at her lips, his cockhead down her throat, his pumping action reduced to barely moving jabs. His hairy groin covered her face, his pubes scraping her cheeks as he rocked his groin against her face again and again.

She tried to pull away again, but with both his hands gripping the back of her head, his madly buckling meat is lodged deep inside her mouth and throat. Locked in position, May could do little but hold her breath and wait for his cock to explode.

Then, even the small thrusts from his hips stopped. Boss Chen had stopped groaning. With his cock plunged deeply inside her mouth, she could feel it as a sudden surge sprang forth and his creamy jizz sprang from his cockhead which is stuck down her throat.

May gulped hard as his thick cum blasted into the back of her throat. With her mouth held in place, his cream was sent hurtling down her throat without being tasted, which is a small mercy.

His climax lasted for quite a long time. Just as she thought she was about to see stars, Boss Chen finally relaxed his grip. The first thing May did was to pull back a little, bringing his fat cockhead to her mouth, releasing her throat and allowing her to quickly gulp down some air.

After catching a small breather, May continued to work her mouth around his thick, but rapidly softening meat to guarantee his enjoyment. After all, that was the point of this blow job, making sure that Boss Chen enjoy every last bit of his climax even as the last of his ejaculation dripped down her throat.

May brought both hands up and wrapped them around his thick cock while sliding her lips along his shaft until his cockhead sat in her mouth again. Her tongue flicked his knob gently as her fingers softly squeezed around his fat cock meat.

She licked the end of his cock and tasted his cream. His cum was tart and tangy today, unusual but not totally unpleasant. While the flavor of his jizz was usually not particularly to her liking, she was there to please him, so she made him think his cum was the best ever.

She sighed and moaned around his cock as though in the throes of heavenly bliss. His hips jerked as her tongue went after the few remaining drops of his cum, but she tightened her grip on his base and kept his meat within her mouth.

Her lips clamped down into the groove behind his cockhead as her tongue played with the smooth juices from his dick. She sucked on his fat knob until Boss Chen finally yanked his cock out of her mouth.
Her hands stroked over his deflating dong, but it was obvious that Boss Chen had gotten what he wanted. His dick was limp and rapidly shrinking again.

"That was good, May, real good," he said, "Your blowjobs are always good, you always know exactly what I need… I think I'll have to let you suck me again soon."

"My pleasure," she said demurely. But that was definitely not what she was sincerely thinking. Let’s hope your next target shows up soon so I can get a rest for a while she wished fervently.

Getting back up on her feet, May made a few quick adjustments to her blouse and glanced quickly at her face through the glass. Looks like her make up wasn’t too badly mussed.

“Is that all Boss? May I leave now?”

“Yes, yes. You may go. Remember the appointment with Mr. Lee.”

“Yes, Boss. I’ll go and make the arrangements now.”

May made her exit as soon as she could before Boss Chen changes his mind. Time to visit the ladies again. At least he did not need me to be a pimp or mama-san this time, she thought. That’s a duty May really hates to do because May knows just how James likes to play with his prey. It’s never just fucking with him, but a game of domination, degradation, and humiliation. Still, better them than me, she thought, I’ve done all that a long time ago, better someone else be doing that now. And with that thought, May proceeded to the restroom again before she starts to do her work for the day.
Old 19-12-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 7
limpeh18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start. First to camp!!
Old 19-12-2018, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by limpeh18 View Post
Nice start. First to camp!!
Thanks bro limpeh18 :-)

Last edited by drhyde79; 28-12-2018 at 06:45 PM.
Old 19-12-2018, 07:35 PM
Samster

Chapter 3: Jin

James walked into the bar. He gave a friendly nod of recognition at the bartender and received an imperceptible nod in return. Good, he’s early. He took a step towards the bartender, ordered his usual, and then took a seat at his usual place, a little booth at the far corner of the place. He likes meeting Jin here. The bartender and boss are both old acquaintances, so he is often assured of privacy when meeting in the little booth which they reserve for him. Being a cozy little place, it’s rather easy to spot unfamiliar faces as well, another plus point.

His usual was served shortly after he was seated, Macallan with just a touch of cold spring water. As he sipped, he wondered if there will be any surprises this time. The usual stuff he gets works fine, but Jin likes to pass him some new stuff to try every now and then. Sometimes, he wonders if the reason why Jin is so forward with his assistance is that they are using him to conduct field testing, kind of killing multiple birds with one stone really. On his part, James is not too worried. Even if he is ‘conducting’ field tests for them, it is very likely to be safe. There are plenty of human guinea pigs available to the North after all in the form of their own prisoners. What they most probably need is more data on how their stuff can affect other races. Since his main target pool tends to be Asians, the risks should be low. Besides, they have a good thing going, Jin and he. No way Jin would risk drawing attention to their work here by giving him slipshod stuff, risking suspicious deaths.

Suddenly, a slim, neatly attired man slipped into the seat facing him.

“Hi, James.”

“Jin! How are you doing? Good?”

Pleasantries exchanged, they quickly moved to talk business, pausing only a while when the waitress served Jin his drink so she won’t hear anything.

After discussing the shipment and payment mode and date, they talked briefly about upcoming movements. Some time was also dedicated to discussing any unusual movements. Finally, they moved on to the good stuff, the stuff James is always most interested in.

“I will arrange for the usual stuff to be transferred to you. As usual, check the draft folder of the email account for the details.”

“That’s nice of you. I am almost out. By the way, anything new to try?”

“Haha, how did you guess that’s what I would like to talk to you about?”

James perked up excitedly. This is like Christmas came early for him this year.

“This new one is good. It acts on the dopamine receptors in the brain, while also fucking up the higher cortical brain functioning, making it difficult to resist and think. Best of all, it’s colorless, odorless and tasteless, soluble in both water and alcohol. You interested?”

“Hahaha. That’s a lot of big words Jin. You saying it makes the girl feel good while making it difficult to reject me? And that I can use it in any drink?”

“Hahaha, yea... Alcohol helps of course since it is accelerating the onset as well. But... Best of all, we added something new to it...”

“That sounds interesting, so what does this do?”

“Well, let's just say if you cum using this, it will be the most explosive high you will ever get. A high that works like a drug, something that you will literally become addicted to. Interesting?”

James eyes widened slightly. He can already picture several possibilities in his mind. The previous stuff he had used had made it easier to make the girl cum by making her hypersensitive, or become more willing to do what he says or forget what they had done. What Jin is hinting at sounds like a wonder drug that combines a number of these effects at once with a high, a drug-like high, from cumming. If he can use this together with behavioral conditioning, he can train the girl to become addicted to him and his touch... His tongue and his cock. This is... Wow.

“Sound too good to be true. What’s the side effects? There must be some... Right?”

“James, James, sharp as ever. You are right. The problem is that the drug takes effect in stages. It usually takes a while before they become compliant, but you have to move fast after that because they can become hypersexual 10-20 minutes after that. You can imagine how ugly it can become if they behave like horny bitches in public when that happens. The super orgasm part is rather tricky as well. It is not as consistent as we like, but even if it happens, it does take some effort. You need to work to make them cum and associate their super orgasm with you. And you have to do it again and again, otherwise...”

Ah... Not quite the super aphrodisiac then. But it isn’t all bad, it gets the girl in the mood, and then all he has to do afterward is to make them cum. Well, if they are already in the mood, that’s half the battle won, isn’t it?

“What about memories? Will they remember what happened afterward?”

“Well... It depends. Alcohol will always mess up their memories, but they will be able to piece together a hazy picture of events. Do be careful with dosage, this stuff has a tendency to raise the blood pressure, otherwise, it’s just a headache and a dry mouth a few hours later, after it is fully processed by the body. If you want to play it safe, use the stuff I gave you the last time, that little tablet you dissolve in plain water for them to drink afterward. Of course, if you do that, the associative conditioning will become a problem. After all, if they forget what happened, how would they link the best climax of their lives to you?”

Damn, Jin does have a point. Still, it is not all a loss. James doesn’t expect that he will find a target that he wants to be addicted to him so soon. After all, he prefers to move on to a new target after he is sick of the old one. What’s the point of fucking the same old hole again and again when there are new ones out there he has yet to try? Still, he is interested in field testing this new serum. He has a few ideas in mind about what he can do with this in hand. Hhmm, he should pay the modeling agency a visit soon to see if there is anyone who can interest him.

“Wonderful Jin. How soon can you deliver? I think I may like to try this out after all.”

“You sly old dog. You do know I want to hear all about it afterward of course?”

“Sure... I will definitely share the fun I had with you, in detail.” James said while thinking to himself, of course. You can hardly compile your report if you have no idea how well it worked, can you?

“Good. We will arrange the details via email. Do the usual, check draft folder. If you have questions, put it down the same place and wait for my reply.”

“Ok.” James held his scotch glass with both hands and nodded politely, “Gun bae!”

“Gun bae.”

As the two men sipped their drinks, James’ mind started actively thinking. It is slightly early to prepare the next advertisement but no harm forking out a bit more for a special job so he can take the opportunity to look for his next target. He cannot wait to try out Jin’s new stuff to see how well it works.
Old 19-12-2018, 07:37 PM
Samster

Chapter 4: The Model - Sophia Hasmah

Two days after his meeting with Jin, James paid a visit to Jacques Pougnet Model Agency.

He had worked with them for a while, getting their models to pose for the adverts he would take out periodically for various yachting magazines. His little yacht firm is a good sideline really, that enables the shipping of small, highly valuable items, transfer of money overseas, and of course, access to beautiful women. Talk about efficiency.

After talking a bit with Jacques, he was offered some portfolios to look through. As James flopped through the photographs in the portfolios, he sighed... He might have overdosed himself recently. They are all starting to look the same, similar make-up, similar dress, similar style... That’s the problem with the modern world, so many styles to choose from, but everyone chooses to do the same thing that happens to be trending. Or maybe he is really just bored of the same dishes... He wants something more exotic, something different from what he had before.

Flip, flip, flip, flip, stop.

Suddenly, a face caught his eye. “This is the one. This is the look I would like for the next cover.”

“Are you sure? She is so new, she’s practically a virgin. No experience, no training...”

A virgin? Not for long, James thought, not in this industry. She is what he wanted. A face from his past. That hateful, beautiful face. That lush figure he had once lusted after, fisting his meat stick night after night in lower secondary until that fateful day. Well, it looks like he managed to find his next target after all, and expunging the shame of his youth by conquering this woman with his cock would be so so sweet.

“Well, this is the girl I want. Is there going to be a problem, or not?”

“Well... Being so new and untrained and all, I really don’t think she will be able to achieve the image you want to convey, and this is a...”

“So there’s a problem?”

“Well... To be frank, she’s not the typical model that we get. Special measures may be required.”

“Hhmmm,” the short, pudgy man seemed even more interested now. He contemplated for a while before replying, “How far can I trust your read?”

“I would say fifty-fifty. I’m not entirely sure as she’s new, but, that seems a pretty safe bet so far.”

“The twins?”

“That should work,” the agency boss replied, “Of course, nothing is guaranteed but...”

James gave him a cold-eyed stare.

“Of course, of course, nothing is impossible for our favorite client. I’ll make the arrangements immediately.”

“See that you do. You know how I work, and you know what I want, so let’s hope that your ‘read’ is right, and make sure you get me what I want.”

“Of course James. We have never let you down before, right? We will not disappoint you now either.”

“You better not.” The short, pudgy man stated calmly. His flat, matter-of-fact tone conveying the implicit threat.

Jacques looked at the photo in the portfolio on his table again. Poor girl, he thought, to get this as your first major assignment. I hope for my sake that I’ve read you right. As for you… Well, you are a lovely girl and I can only hope you won’t be too broken after this.

On the table, a picture of a beautiful, olive-skinned girl with laughing grey eyes stared back. Her radiant smile silent.

She has always worked hard. Not as smart as her peers, she had to study harder, and work harder so she doesn’t fall behind in school. Coming from a single parent family with 3 younger siblings, she had to work hard to help her mother support her family. At 19, Sophia has just graduated from poly and she is determined to make a name for herself in the modeling industry so her poor mother, her siblings don’t need to suffer anymore.

She has just signed up with Jacques Pognet, a mid-sized talent agency and they had just given her her first big assignment, an overseas outdoor bikini shoot for a yacht firm. Jacques, the agency boss, told her the client wanted a fresh face, so despite her inexperience, she was picked.

“Please don’t mess it up,” he told her quietly, “This is a major opportunity, especially for someone as new as you. You will be working with the Larsons, I know it won’t mean too much to you yet, but Ashley and Andre Larson are some of the best in the business. Success with them will mean that doors will open for you. Fail and...”

There’s no need to say anything more. Sophia is not stupid. She knows that the modeling industry is extremely competitive, especially in a small market like Singapore’s where names and reputations can spread really quickly, making or breaking you. She should have nothing to worry about. She has heard of the Larsons. Swedish twins. One in charge of makeup and wardrobe, the other photography. There are some dark rumors about them in the industry but then again, that is common. There are always those who like spreading stories and rumors, regardless of industry. What is more important to her is that they have a reputation for quality work. Therefore, she was not as worried as she should have been to learn that she will be flown to Thailand for a period of 3 days and 2 nights. There is supposed to be 2-3 sessions per day, with a different theme each time.

She is really excited as this is the first time she is flying overseas. Although this is for work, she is confident that there will be opportunities for her to explore, and maybe have some fun experiencing new things.

Her wardrobe had already been picked out by Ashley Larson in advance and Sophia has agreed with her taste in clothes, well, bikinis anyway, even though some pieces seem rather risqué.

Sophia had observed Ashley closely the first time they met. With her fashionably short blonde hair and thin, flat chest, she has the androgynous look that is so trendy on the circuit in the recent years. Her softly accented English only lends to her exotic attraction.

That aside, her friend, who had modeled before, had told her to expect risqué, sexy outfits. After all, thousands of photos are taken and from those, only a small handful will be chosen to grace the magazine, so the stylist and designer will often try to cover as wide a range as possible.

With her tickets and accommodation paid for and everything else settled, what can possibly go wrong?
Old 19-12-2018, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 19
dreameric is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreameric is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreameric is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreameric is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreameric is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Im not good with compliments.. up u with my humble points instead..
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Old 19-12-2018, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreameric View Post
Im not good with compliments.. up u with my humble points instead..
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Thanks bro dreameric, it’s been a work in progress for the last 6 months or so... Finally decided to just publish it... Glad you liked it :-)

Last edited by drhyde79; 28-12-2018 at 06:46 PM.
Old 20-12-2018, 10:29 AM
Samster

Chapter 5: Sophia's Photoshoot Seduction - Part 1

After the first day of shoots, Sophia was exhausted. It was not going as well as she had thought. Karen, her makeup artist was a bit of a pissy bitch. Keith, the lighting, on the other hand, was also friendly, except for his obvious ogling. The perverted lust on his face when he thought she wasn’t looking gives her the shivers.

The only two who were nice to her were surprisingly the Larsons. She really appreciated the advice and encouragement Ashley sent her way throughout the shoots. Her twin, Andre, gave clear instructions in his husky voice, often understanding and encouraging when she failed to achieve the right pose or facial expression he was going for. Between the two of them, she felt she had rather enjoyed working on the shoot.

Alone in the stateroom, they are using as a fitting room, Sophia looked at herself in the mirror. Her breasts were like two symmetrical melons topped by hard reddish-brown cherries. Her stomach was trim from exercise. Her hips and ass were full, round and tight. The thin strip of hair covering her mount of Venus made her pussy deliciously prominent. She had shaved the excess so she can maintain a bikini line but resisted a complete Brazilian waxing because she just felt it was too embarrassing.

She examined her smooth olive skin carefully. Thankfully, there weren’t obvious tan lines that might affect her look or the amount of post-production work they would need to do afterward.

Suddenly, she felt a slight thrill of excitement running through her. It’s been a while since she has examined her lush, naked body so closely and she felt very naughty about it. Cupping her magnificent breasts in her palms, she squeezed them gently, feeling her pillowy boob flesh peeking between her fingers, the flow of blood making her nipples pucker out, chocolate brown and stiff with blood.

“I am incredibly sexy, she told herself. After all, every boy who chased after her in poly told her so, even when she did not truly believe it herself, not after 4 long years of being the awkward, plump, oversized Malay girl in secondary school. “I can be the hottest new model in the agency!” she murmured softly to herself again and again. She is determined to succeed.

Suddenly, the door behind her opened and Ashley walked in. Up close, in the confined space of the stateroom, Sophia was struck by how tall Ashley truly is, a few inches above even her own impressive 1.7m.

“You look positively delicious love!” Ashley gushed, “Such lush tits... You’re gonna be the next Kate Upton. Those tits are just so lovely I could lick them!” As if she wanted to show she meant why she said, Ashley places her hands over Sophia’s, cupping her breasts almost in their entirety before she bent down to give her nipples a sensuous lick, her tongue lingering lovingly on each node of desire.

Startled, Sophia wasn’t sure how to react at first. A combination of shame and anger rose but just as quickly, she quashed it down. It will never do to antagonize the Larson twins. Besides, Ashley caught her at just the right moment. Her tongue had sent a shiver of excitement through her that she found difficult to ignore.

Taking advantage of her momentary shock, Ashley gave her a saucy wink and kissed her gently, erotically on her mouth, smashing her ability to think coherently to bits and pieces and before she could say anything, she was gone… Like an erotic vision.

Still savoring the lingering feelings of lust that Ashley’s sudden action had aroused in her, Sophia finally decided that she will just do her best to cope with Ashley’s direct ways the best she can. After all, they are her only friends so far. More importantly, Ashley’s actions have aroused a facet of herself which she is very interested in exploring more deeply

The second day was especially hard for Sophia. Ashley was the consummate professional, demonstrating no signs of what happened last night. Keith was the same and this time, he was joined by the crew of the yacht, who had taken them out to some secluded islet for their shoot. The rough seas haven’t helped, sending her stomach plummeting and soaring alternately, sometimes both at once. The only saving grace was that the bitchy makeup artist Karen was suffering the effect of seasickness just as badly as she was, if not worse. At least she didn’t have to look good doing all those poses and bright expressions afterward, Sophia thought. It was fucking torture to have to pose and present a sunny facade between bouts of extreme seasickness.

Still, not everything was terrible. Back at port, Keith and Karen have sought accommodation on land, citing seasickness. The crew had left as well after tying up the yacht securely, leaving just the Larsons and her alone onboard. Of course, there’s also the massage Ashley promised will smooth her aches and discomforts.

Suddenly, there was a knock at her cabin door.

“Who is it?”

“It’s me, Ashley. I’m here to give you a little back rub and massage as promised.”

Swiftly, Sophia opened her door, believing that that was all Ashley had planned for her.

Ashley entered her room, grinning at her as if they are sharing a naughty secret.

“Come, let’s get started!” Ashley commanded.

The naive Sophia suspected nothing out of the ordinary at all, not even when she was stripped to her panties and lying face down on her bed. But what had followed left her with a funny feeling. The voluptuous, near naked girl, had lain down on her bed, and the slim blonde had come around and stood next to her, gently applying warm aromatic oils down the length of her exposed back, rubbing and kneading the firm smoothness of her youthful flesh, massaging the taut contours along her rib cage and down to the tapering narrowness of her slim curving back, before her hands lightly squeezed her butt cheeks on their way down the length of her thighs and calves.

Ashley could feel how warm Sophia's smoothly arching back had felt under the tender ministrations of his working fingers. He had purposefully used tender, rather erotic strokes over the smooth upstanding ridges of the spine, down to the firm raised cheeks of her ass. He had mixed some methylphenidate with the aromatic oils. His pharmacist friend had recommended it to her in Holland, and he had experienced its effect first hand. In fact, the palms of his hands are already starting to tingle lightly. He knew it would soon be absorbed through Sophia’s skin and she would soon feel greater sensitivity and euphoria through her touch. That’s all he has planned for tonight though. This is a seduction. It pays to stop at giving his target a foretaste of the pleasure he can bring her first.

As Ashley’s magic fingers up and down her back, Sophia could feel a growing warmth building up inside her. At first, she felt she was being rather sensitive and tried to focus on Ashley’s fingers instead, but that just made her even more sensitive to Ashley’s every movement. The palms of her hands felt rough, large, but the sensation of the calluses surface rubbing against her smooth skin felt good, really really good. She could feel her mind drifting into a sensual midst, it was almost as if it was her boyfriend’s hands on her back, pleasuring her.

Gradually, Sophia started to coo, "Mmmmmm . . . ooohhh! That really feels good, Ashley", turning her head and smiling pleasurably. "Just squeeze it a little and relax. Ooohh, Ashley, that's it . . . mmmmmmm ... "

Ashley smiled slyly when he heard that. He had already slid his hands down the naked curve of Sophia's rounded asscheeks, squeezing and massaging the ripe full globes in his hands until he felt a quivering sensation racing uncontrollably through Sophia. As he shifted behind Sophia to continue working on her asscheeks, he could see Sophia squeezing her pussy lips rhythmically. He could feel himself leaning forward, eager for a taste of the honey between her legs.

That’s enough, he shocked himself. Let’s finish up the legs and leave. Reluctantly, he slid his hands off Sophia’s lovely ass and started stroking her long slim legs instead. Gradually coming to a stop at her feet.

With the departure of her hands, Sophia felt an itch build between her legs. She felt a flush building, the heat that Ashley had stoked inside her refusing to subside. Embarrassed at her own physiological reaction, she struggled to keep her soft whimpering to herself even as Ashley worked on her thighs and calves.

When it was all over, Sophia turned over and faced Ashley. She saw her big blue eyes strangely fixed on the sensuous swell of her huge boobs. Following Ashley’s gaze, Sophia saw that her nipples are now swollen with passion, and the hardened nipples proudly erect, sticking out like hard thumbs. Thoroughly embarrassed and horrified now, she quickly wrapped the towel around her, lowering her head in shame.

To her surprise, she heard Ashley laugh. When she opened her eyes to look at Ashley, she saw a knowing look on her face.

“Don’t worry. It’s normal to feel that way. You should see the boners the male models have after a massage.”

Ashley’s calm, matter of fact tone was just what Sophia needed. Despite her mixed emotions, about how a woman’s touch had aroused hitherto unknown emotions deep within her, she was glad it was Ashley who was the one who made it so.

“Alright love… If there’s nothing else, I’ll leave now. Have an early night. It’s another tough day tomorrow.”

“Thank you. Good night and sweet dreams Ashley.”

“Sweet dreams too love, muacks.” Ashley planted a kiss on Sophia’s lips as she took her leave, chuckling softly as she did so.

Sophia continued to gaze at Ashley’s retreating back, the kiss sending her mind into yet another riot. Finally, she got off her bed and walked into the shower. She needs to take a nice hot shower to clear her mind she decided. Caucasians have different customs after all, she decided. She should not think too much about it.

But even as she was thinking this, the pleasurable memories of the beautiful sensations she had received from Ashley’s fingers continued to linger. An itch that builds and builds, a warmth that lives in the secret womanly place between her legs.
Old 20-12-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Awesome development and it’s only just started!

Keep it up TS!
Old 20-12-2018, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
Awesome development and it’s only just started!

Keep it up TS!
Thank you for the compliment bro redarrow!

Old 20-12-2018, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
kukulum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great start TS, please continue!
Old 20-12-2018, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukulum View Post
Great start TS, please continue!
Thank you bro kukulum!

Old 20-12-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

Chapter 6: Sophia's Photoshoot seduction - Part 2

Sophia was sad that nothing was said while they were shooting during the day about the night before. In fact, Ashley had acted as though nothing had happened, though she was her usual flirty self during wardrobe changes. Sophia found herself looking forward to these little pockets of private time spent with Ashley. She found herself yearning for Ashley to touch her again but she remained strictly professionally the whole time. Finally, Sophia decided that she would put it all out of her mind as the day came to a close. She was thinking too much about a simple massage and a kiss she decided as she entered the cabin they were using as the fitting room. She needs to change out of her outfit for the final shoot.

Just before the final shoot, Ashley gave Andre a sly smile and gave a slight nod in Sophia’s direction. Her bright red string bikini could barely contain her enormous globes and the slender arc of her hourglass waist. Andre’s eyes rested on her wide, erotic hips, then traced a casual path across the red fabric straining to cover the slight mound of her pussy, down to the full, well-formed thighs that tapered to slim, shapely calves. The twins watched as Sophia stood like that for a moment, her classically voluptuous body catching the soft glow of the morning sun, exuding a luxuriant glow of youth and female sexuality that sent a surge of lust through their minds.

Their plan was going well so far. They knew Keith and Karen has something going on between them. Having worked a few times together, they knew Keith had a weakness for lush, pornstar-esque figures like Sophia’s and that his indiscretion would result in unhappiness between them. Karen will transfer some of her heat on Sophia too of course… What better way to drive this poor naive girl into their arms? Hopefully, Keith and Karen will be too busy making peace tonight to interrupt the plans they have for Sophia.

After a delicious shower, Sophia wore a simple t-shirt and denim shorts before she joined the twins in the saloon. As usual, Keith and Karen are missing, they will meet them directly at the airport tomorrow. As for the crew, although they tried very very hard to entice them, Sophia, in particular, to join them for a drink to celebrate their last night in Thailand, they were finally dismissed by the twins. Ashley surprisingly firm about their lack of interest in joining them. Sophia felt a sense of warmth towards her protectiveness towards her.

Returning to join the twins in the saloon, she was surprised to realize they had prepared dinner is the attached gallery. The smell was amazing and the taste of each dish did not disappoint. The wines that accompanied various dishes were delicious too and despite her reservations about getting drunk, Sophia could not help but indulge herself, eager to unwind after three days of hard work. Of course, the pleasant company of the twins did a lot to make her feel at ease as well. After dinner, they all adjourned to the saloon, each sipping at champagne as they continued their dinner conversation.

"I'd like to learn more about how the fashion business works," Sophia said as she sat on the tiny couch. She really had a bit too much to drink. She knows what her mum has warned her about drinking but she really doesn’t care. She likes the Larsons. They were so lovely and caring towards her, she is almost desperate to win their approval and if having a few drinks helps, so be it.

"Look love, what you need to learn is how to thrive when there are hundreds of other sexy young things competing for the same jobs. That's all there is to it. And that means playing ball. It works the same way in here as it does out there."

"And playing ball can be a lot of fun, dear," Andre said as he suddenly appeared with a coffee cup.

"What do you mean, playing 'ball'?" Sophia asked naively.

"Well ... it all depends on who you play ball with," Ashley replied, pressing his body up against Sophia's. Andre could see that Sophia’s nipples are already pushing obscenely against the thin fabric of her thin cotton t-shirt as she gazed at Ashley.

My, my, ain’t she going to be in for a surprise later Andre thought to himself as he sipped at his hot coffee. This is an old game that Ashley and he had played many many times before. Reliance, seduction, and corruption. And Ashley, as usual, has already gained Sophia’s trust and she is now relying on him as a kind, gentle ‘mentor’. Right now is seduction, and Sophia’s stiff protruding nipples are sending a strong message that Ashley is doing very well indeed.

Sophia was absolutely stunning in a bikini the last couple of days. Her exotic good looks, grey eyes and outrageous figure drew the eyes everyone who saw her. Andre suspects there might be some mix in her ancestry, perhaps someone got a little frisky with a handsome young sailor somewhere. Regardless, Sophia took instructions well. Although her movements and expressions may need some work, it is nothing a little training and experience won’t fix. All in all, Andre is looking forward to tonight’s festivities. He just hopes that Sophia had drunk enough to get frisky, but not so much it would hamper with her from performing for them. His straining cock has been reminding him throughout the entire dinner that it wants to get on with it soon.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1