The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2017, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
fitjazz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcvsdfwer234 View Post
Looks like WeChat has also of fake ones leh
I agree. Jus loads of false advertising. Have more lick using wechat in manila.
Old 12-10-2017, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
fitjazz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Anyone knkws when Alexis bathhouse close at night? Website puts 3am. However some reports i read have ppl gog at 11pm and it's r closed.

Dun really want to make a wasted trip if angome can advice as i live pretty far due to traffic.
Old 12-10-2017, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
rtyk87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In jkt this fri over weekend. Any bros wanna check out Alexis or malio together? Pm
Old 13-10-2017, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcvsdfwer234 View Post
Looks like WeChat has also of fake ones leh
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitjazz View Post
I agree. Jus loads of false advertising. Have more lick using wechat in manila.
Can but must use your common sense thinking to separate fake ones from real ones. If wun video chat with u, or wont send selfie to proove real girl, and only respond in defensive/avoidance way to questions, then its fake or pimp/agent and move on. Just like shopping for apples you must separate the rotten ones from the good ones, cannot pick them randomly. Too many lazy people here think every apple is perfect and ripe for the picking, must use your brain sometimes.
Old 13-10-2017, 07:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Hi bro, many thanks. I also heard abt the traffic horror. Golf will be priority so I Guess have to be at the south Jakarata.

Will have a look. Appreciate the advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
To add on... personally i think kemayoran golf course is abit run down, senayan golf course is much better but more expensive. Actually you can stay in north, and go golf in south... early morning traffic usually will be pretty smooth (about 30mins?)

Or if you have time to spare, go bogor for golf (about an hour's drive in the morning) but coming back might take up to 2hrs in the afternoon.

By the way, I'm trying to do a google map for jakarta fun places (still in progress).. link in my signature

cheers
Old 13-10-2017, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Sm00thy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtyk87 View Post
In jkt this fri over weekend. Any bros wanna check out Alexis or malio together? Pm
Feel free to join me and my brown brothers for weekly outings especially Blok M and CJs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by susubesar View Post
Can but must use your common sense thinking to separate fake ones from real ones. If wun video chat with u, or wont send selfie to proove real girl, and only respond in defensive/avoidance way to questions, then its fake or pimp/agent and move on. Just like shopping for apples you must separate the rotten ones from the good ones, cannot pick them randomly. Too many lazy people here think every apple is perfect and ripe for the picking, must use your brain sometimes.
Racists are fake too!
Old 13-10-2017, 01:43 PM
Samster

susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So after a long hiatus, I decided to BATS on Weds as something different to CJs Lady Night. Saw many Bule and my Brown bros there, so this is a place that clearly does not discriminate against deplorables unlike Classic or most places in North Jakarta meant for locals. The talent level was fantastic (lots of 7s and a few 8s maybe a 9), and surprisingly full! It seems many girls choose to come here instead of CJs to avoid the competition there on Weds, and i am glad i came. The band was really good (Top 40 Rock and Pop music cover) and many guys i saw pulled girls there (Even the old ugly ones!!). My girl had a great additude and after a few drinks we quickly agreed on a price (1jt, talked down from 1.5jt) for overnight.

As I still wanted to drink more before going back to the room, without paying for more pricy BATs drinks, she suggest we goto MyBar in BlokM. The club was just starting so it was pretty relax and good for talking and Ruba-Ruba to get her warmup and horny!. Slowly i would see girls from CJs/BATs start to trickle into MyBar as i believe they dun pull customer there, so its a good place to get a CJ/Bats FL without the high price tag (my girl says only 500k can We stay till around 2am and just before we leave I see a slim stunner with silky long legs i wish i would had gotten, but already happy with my girl so we head back to my room and we finish the night. It was a really fantastic night as my girl was willing to do anything in the room and not complain, and gave me a nice surprise in the morning before she left! anyways, BATs is still a good option, also MyBar for those looking for value for money FLs in Jakarta!!
Old 13-10-2017, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sm00thy View Post
Racists are fake too!
Hey, Stop contaminating this thread with your garbage, and giving me those fake Racist Allegation without proof!

I am not racist! I have fucked a Brown girl up her ass in Mumbai before, i let a Brown guy make my Roti Prata every day (only after i see him wash his hands with lots of soap). I even eat Fishhead Curry and Talli meal sometimes when the superior Asian food is oredi sold out! How could i do this if i am a racist?

I only state true facts and facts are not racist. Brown and even White Bule people are despised by Indonesian girls, get poor treatment and not welcomed to some places. They only want nasty Brown shit coming OUT of their bodies, and NOT INTO it. You KNOW this is true whether you admit it or not, and if you can understand Indonesian you would know they talk alot of shit about you guys behind your backs. The girls who dun speak english don't care to because they dun want you, that should be a big hint to you. Grow a thicker skin and just accept it and move on. If you can't tolerate this just goto Pattaya full of other Curry Munching katooey hunters, or goto Puncak and the Arab community there all those Shisha girls happy to fuck Pakistanis or desert mummies.

Last edited by susubesar; 13-10-2017 at 02:11 PM.
Old 13-10-2017, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
HolySh!t deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHolySh!t deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Will take your advice on asking for video calls to prove. But how much usually for ST or LT? I asked a few FLs, all offer 2-4 jt. So exp meh??
Old 13-10-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolySh!t View Post
Will take your advice on asking for video calls to prove. But how much usually for ST or LT? I asked a few FLs, all offer 2-4 jt. So exp meh??
Bro, Video Chat not 'necessarily' needed, but I normally use something called a Bullshit Detector. Not many Singaporeans aware of this new technology, but it has been around for centuries and also very good at detecting Pakistanis

The way to check if your Bullshit detector is working properly, is to check if the person on other end wun provide simple answers/requests (i.e. selfie photo, confirm pics real, accepts no money if send wrong girl etc..), and answers questions very evasive, then your bullshit meter should go off like below. The other way is to place it beside a Brown pakistani and see if it goes off (it should). in this case there are so many other choices, just move on and find another one. Can't expect to strike Gold on your first swing.

As for prices, there is something called 'negotiation' if you think too much. I dun know what you want...massage...HJ....BJ...FJ, Short time or Long time?????? I am not a mind reader i don't know quality of gal, or whether they detect you are a carrot easy to chop.. etc... how to answer your question? One man pay $3 for Laksa in food court, or $25 for Laksa in fancy pier restaurant. One time i paid 200k+200k for 60min massage +HJ, one time i pay 1jt for massage +FJ, one time i pay 1.5jt for FJx2 with really hot Chinese mix girl nice tits. Not everyone has the same price man.

End of the day, if you think to much negotiate, and stil not reasonable move on. There is so much ladies, you should move on on not cry over the same one you reject.

Old 13-10-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster

I will order one Racist detector device from Amazon now.
Old 13-10-2017, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone going DWP?
Old 13-10-2017, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
Manggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro, Video Chat not 'necessarily' needed, but I normally use something called a Bullshit Detector. Not many Singaporeans aware of this new technology, but it has been around for centuries and also very good at detecting Pakistanis
Is it good at detecting that Lost99 created 2 extra ID's, susubesar and Sm00thy and talks back and forth to himself? There's actually no need for any special 'detector' for that because it's obvious to anyone. I'm not sure what all those extra ID's are supposed to accomplish. Unless perhaps trying to ruin the forum with garbage posts.
Old 13-10-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manggis View Post
Is it good at detecting that Lost99 created 2 extra ID's, susubesar and Sm00thy and talks back and forth to himself? There's actually no need for any special 'detector' for that because it's obvious to anyone. I'm not sure what all those extra ID's are supposed to accomplish. Unless perhaps trying to ruin the forum with garbage posts.
Don't be silly my friend. I am a friendly Pakistani living in London. susubesar is a racist American!
Old 13-10-2017, 11:49 PM
Samster

I have been doing my part working towards rejuvenating the freelance scene in Jakarta. I have shown BATS and CJs to 3 different former sexy dancers from North Jakarta recently and explained the scene to them. They are now trying their hand at free lancing at BATS and CJs, and their ages are 18,19 and 20. I don't gain anything from it, but I figure if we can get enough new young blood in there and they are making good money, they will spread the word to their young friends as well and we won't have to deal with only old girls in their late 20's or 30's there anymore. All three of these girls are hot hot hot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1