The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-09-2019, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 12
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
Bros, anyone tried michelle from slg? Legit taiwanese?
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-michelle/
Any other Taiwanese? Omg there are tons of yoyo on the site. Get a headache man seeing so many.
Old 17-09-2019, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
if you indulged in this game and not willing to spend money on check up , then you deserve it.

Most of the STI has no symptoms and can cause considerable damage if not treated early.

Even HIV medication has advanced and you can very much live a normal life if you take the meds and good care of yourself. Just look at Magic johnson
If I only opt for HJ and not even CBJ, is there still a need to go for regular checkups?
Old 17-09-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
If I only opt for HJ and not even CBJ, is there still a need to go for regular checkups?
The ML will still need to use her hands to touch your bird.
So, the risk is there....not to mention those towels on the bed n you sure the towel the ML passed to you is really clean?
Old 17-09-2019, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Saw another bro did association with food. As MCU supporter, just for fun to associate with some familiar female characters.

Some disclaimers:

1) The MLs in my selected list are tried and in alphabetical order.
2) Just purely for fun. Not meant as a review.

Black Widow~Angel: oozing sex appeal, looks aloof when don't smile but deadly with her strokes even if means getting her hands dirty in the process (pun intended)

Gamora~Nian Nian: a trained warrior assassin that leave no mercy to URanus

Mantis~Tian niu: discovered by EGO, stroking ur ego leaving u high and dry at end of the day.

Valkyrie~Wen Wen: remained of the ASSgardian warrior maidens, capable of riding flying horse and wielding sword, dun underestimate.

Captain Marvel~Xue Er: transformed into a powerful warrior for the Kree, 1 of the most strongest female avengers.

Scarlet Witch~Zi Yu: abilities may be subtle but definitely lethal, headlight is as bright as scarlet witch in the movie.
Old 17-09-2019, 09:28 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
The ML will still need to use her hands to touch your bird.
So, the risk is there....not to mention those towels on the bed n you sure the towel the ML passed to you is really clean?
Posting this again:

Source: https://www.catie.ca/en/practical-gu...g-risk-sex-act

And unlikely to get STDs from dirty towels, but some skin infection is a higher possibility.
Old 17-09-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 5
Henrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHenrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wow just tried TN, thanks all bros here who recommended - really no joke.

Not just value for money, but that feeling when she sits on you with her sexy legs and her hands do her magic... I know what I will be doing next week
Old 17-09-2019, 09:50 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Saw another bro did association with food. As MCU supporter, just for fun to associate with some familiar female characters.

-snip-
Lmao nice one..

Someone should do a DCU version..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 18-09-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
Tanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
There are plenty of what-ifs but the health officer/doctor will ask you what was your exposure and if you said hj, they'll say it's 0 risk for any std. A cbj would be the one they would at least be worried about. If you ask me abt std via hj, on paper yes you might get it if her palms has sores but what are the chances? Just check her palms before the deed then lol. But it's generally the safest, if you're worried then take a test to have a peace of mind
Old 18-09-2019, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post

Some disclaimers:

1) The MLs in my selected list are tried and in alphabetical order.
2) Just purely for fun. Not meant as a review.

Black Widow~Angel: oozing sex appeal, looks aloof when don't smile but deadly with her strokes even if means getting her hands dirty in the process (pun intended)

Gamora~Nian Nian: a trained warrior assassin that leave no mercy to URanus

Mantis~Tian niu: discovered by EGO, stroking ur ego leaving u high and dry at end of the day.

Valkyrie~Wen Wen: remained of the ASSgardian warrior maidens, capable of riding flying horse and wielding sword, dun underestimate.

Captain Marvel~Xue Er: transformed into a powerful warrior for the Kree, 1 of the most strongest female avengers.

Scarlet Witch~Zi Yu: abilities may be subtle but definitely lethal, headlight is as bright as scarlet witch in the movie.
Nice one....
But you write until like that.....all like very dangerous.
Now many Bros will be scared to meet them....lol.
Old 18-09-2019, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 14
evilbell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTM Li Rou.

FR consistent with my previous FR.
General summary.
Come in alrdy GFE high with hugs and all.
Massage can skip.
After shower help you wipe dry and blow abit. Damn shiok.
Requested for head massage after shooting. Very nicely done.

RTM again? No I guess. Want to try others but timing always doesn't match.
Old 18-09-2019, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 5
Henrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHenrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Deleted for double posting

Last edited by Henrik; 22-09-2019 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Deleted for double posting
Old 18-09-2019, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2045 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block22 View Post
Want safe? use 3.0mm one
By the way, last time can easily buy CD with strawberry, orange or other flavor. How come now cannot find liao ???
Old 18-09-2019, 02:10 AM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kone3 View Post
By the way, last time can easily buy CD with strawberry, orange or other flavor. How come now cannot find liao ???
Not sure if trolling or serious..

( Click to show/hide )

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 18-09-2019, 07:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahnotme View Post
... I guess it's no fun if u only can touch but can't kiss or suck it.. But that's my opinion...
Yes. Some baseline like FN to be challenged in this game. Not all the FNs are significantly below the looks, bods, playability of the SNs. For the challenge to take off panties, the entry price is too high. The

Last edited by seqing; 18-09-2019 at 07:28 AM. Reason: Rephrase
Old 18-09-2019, 07:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 15
Wapol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWapol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Not sure if trolling or serious..

( Click to show/hide )
Wow, that’s like 1000-2000% profit margins for durex/oka!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1