The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 18-09-2019, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Been laying low cause 1st fb got pregnant.. Need to release abit so i had to sex with my 2nd fb.. My 2nd fb is the most prized one of all 3 i had..

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 18-09-2019, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Been laying low cause 1st fb got pregnant.. Need to release abit so i had to sex with my 2nd fb.. My 2nd fb is the most prized one of all 3 i had..

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG]
[/IMG]

Wow nice pair. Indo girls and ladys boobs always got perfect shape. Dont know how they care of them. 😁
Old 18-09-2019, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Wooo make the maid pregnant, how you handle that, marry her or ...

very good shape

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 18-09-2019, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2578 / Power: 7
aurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond repute

next sharing another thai FL, 140 for 2 shot

free!!

sharing is caring!!!

tks to those who upped me
Old 18-09-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
You got yourself a real gem there. Keep up the good work!
Old 18-09-2019, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Anyone up her before?
Old 18-09-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster

Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
Wooo make the maid pregnant, how you handle that, marry her or ...

very good shape

She got eat the abortion medicine.. quite expensive, around $300.. and bleed quite seriously
Old 18-09-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She got eat the abortion medicine.. quite expensive, around $300.. and bleed quite seriously
Where to get this, good to be on handy standby.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 18-09-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Where to get this, good to be on handy standby.

She got it from her friend. Quite shady, its from Bangladesh..
Old 18-09-2019, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27804 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, just want to confirm that your girl eat the abortion pills, is it Cytotec 200mg? How many pills did she eat per time & how many times per day?

Pls share this info with us so that we can prepare ourselves just in case we need this info.
Old 18-09-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
value dollars selling 10cts a box of condom. why don't try withdrawal. $300 is big amount already.
Old 19-09-2019, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
Hi bros, this one for newbies who never do maid before or bros who not successful with bonking maid before. I have 2 indo maid contact which I have previously share before with other bros here. Both available during day time weekday. Not FOC and damages apply. Both MILF and solid 5 star service. I personally tried them before and can vouch for their service. Bros looking for SYT or very fussy, pls stay away. Remember, you not looking for wife or galfren ya...

One of them, the employer on holiday and can also meet at night for next 4-5 days. PM me if you are interested. Cheers!!
Gave contact to so many newbies. Now I get feedback that all chat chat only like want them to be galfren to get free fuck...knn...already I gave very clear instructions about the deal...still blur like Sotong... from now on, I stop giving contacts to newbies...
Old 19-09-2019, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurahiongka View Post
next sharing another thai FL, 140 for 2 shot

free!!

sharing is caring!!!

tks to those who upped me
Bro, just my 2 cents... we know u mean good and want to help newbies to get easy fuck...but u risk turning this into FL thread... if ur gal is maid, I also support bro.
Old 19-09-2019, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Tuy1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Gave contact to so many newbies. Now I get feedback that all chat chat only like want them to be galfren to get free fuck...knn...already I gave very clear instructions about the deal...still blur like Sotong... from now on, I stop giving contacts to newbies...
Pmed you bro
Old 19-09-2019, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Bro. I never. I offered them straightaway. But kena fly aeroplane once by Ros. And then timing don't match for 2 days straight.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1