The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2019, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 13
boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of
Re: The 4 queens who had it cumming

Wow! Unexpected ! Loyal supporters still going strong... I am very touched. And for that.. stay tune for my next update 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

The 4 queens who had it cumming

A night with a broken hearted model
Old 03-09-2019, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 7
YaohanBest is a glorious beacon of lightYaohanBest is a glorious beacon of lightYaohanBest is a glorious beacon of lightYaohanBest is a glorious beacon of lightYaohanBest is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobastic View Post
Wow! Unexpected ! Loyal supporters still going strong... I am very touched. And for that.. stay tune for my next update 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Looking forward …. thanks
Old 03-09-2019, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobastic View Post
Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 03-09-2019, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates.
Old 03-09-2019, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 16
blurangels is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurangels is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurangels is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurangels is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurangels is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice story TS...... waiting for more updates
Old 04-09-2019, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 05-09-2019, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.
Old 06-09-2019, 05:28 PM
Samster

boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of

Abit about myself. I am currently working as a full time and studying as a part time student in one of the local university. No prize for guessing...

I have been missing for a year now. Since the fucked up role I accepted from the government. I never thought this role could fuck me in so many ways. I disappointed my families.. my readers.. my friends.. my Girlfriend...

But well, I became richer...

However, All the passion, all that dream I was chasing.. it all turned to dust... which brings me to my second story...

Now, where were we?

5th sep 2019

I sat down at a local cafe. Order my morning cup of coffee and pondered if I should continue writing since I have left for a year. I didnt even dare to log into sbf and read the comments section left here. I knew I disappointed many.

Some phrase in our life, we all have.

The past one year haven't been too kind on me. I had to battle with decisions that may affect the rest of my life. But now, I'm happier. Much happier.

As for my readers, I hope you'll still like what you read. The best I can do is to finish this up. Here goes nothing..

Journey to the temple

I took my groceries and left the supermarket. Seeing a couple of unattended bikes lying around the nearby Coffeeshop, I waited for an opportunity to strike. Hiding behind an old tree, I tilted my head slightly to see if the guys ahead were paying attention to their bikes while taking a smoke break at the Coffeeshop. I knew i wasn't fast enough to grab onto a bike and speed off without the rest catching up with me within seconds. I had to create a diversion as time wasn't on my side.

I was desperate. This is when I saw 2 teenage girls walking towards me. They were still in their uniform. Eating lollipops. Judging from my time it's either they were heading to school or they were skipping school. Typically, I can tell they were Taiwan mei mei. I went forward and asked them in Chinese.

Lewis: 小姐。要不要赚五千?(miss, want to earn five thousand ?)

They both looked at each other before looking at me and burst into laughter. I wasn't sure if it was an insult or it was a joke. Wasting no time, I took out $10000 TWD instead and passed to the lady whom was closer to me.

Lewis: 你只是要装紧张的样子。过去那边的大叔们,说帮帮忙! 你的朋友晕了过去! 然后带它们一起去后面就可以了。(you only need to act nervous, go over there to the uncles and asked for their help. Say your Friend has fainted and bring them behind to the alley will do)

Lewis: 你, 就是你。 装晕过去就可以了。you (points to the other Friend), only need to pretend to faint.

很简单对吗? (simple?)

Both of them looked at each other again and burst into laughter before saying 好好好。 (ok ok ok)

I hide behind the tree again and watched one of them headed for the alley while the other headed for the uncles. She literally ran to them and shouted 大叔!! 帮帮忙!我的朋友晕了!(Uncle help! My Friend fainted!)

All the uncles shouted: huh? 哪里哪里? 快带我们去! (where? Quick show us!)

They all went along with the mei mei that took the lead.. she quickly tried to glance over at where i was located to indicate she has done it.

I chanced upon the opportunity and ran towards one of the scooters that had the keys in slot.

My heart was thumping! The feeling was like dogs on your tail. With each step I took I felt my heart rate increase drastically.

I sat on the bike and had a quick final look at the spot where the uncles vanished before I quickly zoom off. I zoom down the street and made a quick pit stop at the corner of a driveway.

I asked a direction from a local before continuing my journey.

Sung Shan Huei Temple

I spotted Jolin standing outside the temple from afar and decided to go behind her. I called Sam to told him I was okay and might need his help later on.

The atmosphere was quiet. There were only sounds of large bells that dong and mumbling sounds of monk chanting that could be heard when I approached Jolin from behind.

I grabbed her waist with my left arm and covered her mouth with my power arm.

Shhhhhhhh.... it's me... it's me.. lewis.. please I beg of you not to scream..

Jolin struggled and struggled trying to break free from my grip. I strengthen my grip even tighter and purposely fall both of us to the ground. It was such time that I had to use the floor to my advantage as I was running out of strength.

Please! Please! I won't hurt you please stop struggling..

My pleads were emptied as she continues to struggle.

Jojo is dying! Fuck you! You hear me! Please! Listen!

That was when she came to a halt and nodded her head. I released my grip and Jolin struggles to catch her breath.

Jolin: Grey.... grey is inside... he .. he has.. thumbdrive...

Lewis: who? With who? Who he giving the thumbdrive to????

Jolin: Ba.... ba Xiong....

Who's that...?

Ohhhhhhhhhh. Oh fuck

Time check: 8AM

Hours remaining till flight back to sg (14HRS)

Jolin: Please.. I'm very afraid.. I just wish to go back please! Lewis! our flight is tonight i just want to leave here safely with grey! How???

Lewis: .... I.. i don't know what to say.. how long has grey went in? Why did you and grey steal something like that ?

Jolin: What ? The thumbdrive ? I don't even know what's inside! Ba Xiong gave us $50K Sgd each if we could steal it from Tracy and bring it to him...

Won't you have took the offer?!

Wouldn't you?!

Lewis: the thumbdrive..... it's worth millions of dollars! anyone who sees the information will have their eyes grudge out! Why the fuck! Of cus won't!!!!

Jolin eyes were about to spill out. She covered her mouth and shook in horror..

Jolin! this is not the type of usual political games you were always playing happily in your little fucking office along with your tiny little friends wearing heels and dresses..

It's with the mafia boss of taiwan.

Words cannot describe how powerful, powerful this lady is...

It's Tracy we're dealing with..

Yet...

You still do it?!??!

Flashbacks starting occurring as I shut my eyes and take a deep breath. I started recalling what Tracy said she would do to jojo if I can't deliver...

I opened my eyes and silently stare at the clouds.. seeing the clouds moving steadily and overshadowing a partial of the buildings.. my eyes followed the clouds as they led me towards a direction that displayed a small sign just across where I was standing.

(蜜蜂园) bee garden

Lewis: Jolin. Do you want to save everyone?

Jolin turned and gave me a puzzled look..

I pointed towards the bee garden and said: there. Go there. Buy out the bees you can. Here. Take $40000 TWD with you ($sgd1800) Have the bees delivered to the farm where we stay by 5pm.

Also, I'll need you to buy bee repellant from them. I believe they have it. I need 4 cans. And 4 umbrellas.

Be very careful. Tracy's men are there. I don't know how many. If possible, go by side or back entrance. Do not go by the front entrance. Once you are there, I need you to place the repellent and the umbrellas by the little cupboard just outside room door.

Jolin: err... ok... may I ask..

No. Just do it...

Jolin's phone rang all of a sudden. I saw Ah Du name flashed as I went to grab her phone and pick the call up.

AH DU!

你在哪里?! (where are you?!)

8:30AM

I walked in from the front entrance of the temple. There were 4 men standing guard by entrance. I took along my water bottle and the fruits prepared earlier as though I was just another regular visitor. They were about to stop me when I took out my phone and pretended to make a call.

Lewis: 妈你在家好好休息。我现在在庙里帮婆婆请安。马上回来哦。 ( mom please rest at home. I'm helping grandma to please the Gods at the temple and will be back soon )

I quickly put my phone back as I purposely fumbled and tripped against the final step to the temple and drop my bag of fruits.

Both men hurried to help me with the fruits that rolled all over the place. They picked up the fruits one by one and gave the fruit a slight polish against their fine jacket before gathering them and placing them back into my plastic bag.

Lewis: 谢谢大哥。谢谢大哥。 my heart was thumping as I put on the most pathetic face I could.

They even brushed my clothes to remove the dust before patting my back as a sign of a filial child and allowed me to pass. I headed straight towards the main hall where visitors were gathered and placed my fruits in front of the Buddha.

Kneeling myself down in front of the gods, I had a quick scan around my surroundings before closing my eyes and prayed.

I got up and took a couple of joss sticks and lighted them up. I held the burning joss stick in my palms and walk around the temple. I am pretty sure they were in some room but the temple was far too big for me to carry out my search without looking suspicious.

Moving around in circles, I was sure to stop at every gods along the way before putting offering a joss stick. I knew there had to be a room that was out of side from the public. I slowly drifted away from the main hall into the kitchen area where the entrance of the kitchen leads directly to the back of the garden where the monks were praying.

All the monks were wearing yellow as they sat down and pray. My full view, there was just a man in tuxedo standing right outside another room directly opposite my position. It was awkwardly obvious as he stood out among all the other monks dressing whom were shining bright in color. I knew I had to get pass him.

I went back again to the main hall trying to look for a solution. It was when I saw a monks robe tucked neatly beside one of the gods.

I went closer to the deity and placed my joss stick in front of him and said a silent prayer.

Lewis: 菩萨保佑。菩萨保佑。对不起啊。我需要借一下。(buddha bless me. Sorry I need to borrow this for awhile)

I quickly looked around and took the robe chucking it underneath my shirt as I ran towards the toilet as though I was having a stomachache.

Fast hand fast leg, I removed all my clothes and put on the robe. I was clumsy in tying the knots they had on the robe. I did not know which string were suppose to go into which hole.

I ended up tying a Shoelace.

As I looked myself in the mirror to do my final touch up, i could not believe myself that I even bothered to style my hair trying to look good along with the robe.

When I realise..

Monks.

Do not

Have

Hair

Fuck...

Last edited by boobastic; 06-09-2019 at 07:13 PM.
Old 06-09-2019, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 8
Cavaliers is a splendid one to beholdCavaliers is a splendid one to beholdCavaliers is a splendid one to beholdCavaliers is a splendid one to beholdCavaliers is a splendid one to beholdCavaliers is a splendid one to beholdCavaliers is a splendid one to beholdCavaliers is a splendid one to behold

Very nice story, thanks TS
Old 16-09-2019, 08:51 AM
Samster

I was in dilemma whether I should shaved my head completely or not. Either this way or I bash myself right inside the room.

I washed my face a couple more times to drown my thoughts as I contemplate further.....

(Whistling)

Hahaha!

(Whistling)

Looking up at the mirror, I knew the gods had answered my prayer as Ba Xiong walked himself right into the toilet while he whistle happily and took a piss.

Glancing up and staring right into him on the mirror, I reckon his mind was too occupied that he didn't notice a man in a monks robe had hair. I took a another look at his backview through the mirror while he spread his legs and dropped his pants until his knee level. A strong way to flex his dick size but a wrong way in the same toilet as me.

Positioning my fingers as though I have a gun on hand, I curled my ring and pinky finger in disguise of a gun and walked towards him like what you would expect in a movie.

I positioned my finger pistol onto his butt cheek and said

Lewis: 啊啊啊。如果不想屁股开花,就不要动 (ah ah ah, if you don't want your backside open flower, don't move)

Ba Xiong: 他妈的。你是谁??没死过啊! (fuck, who are you? Never die before?)

Lewis: 我是谁,不重要。重要的是你屁股痒。很痒。拿了不应该拿到的东西。 (who am I is not important. Important is your backside itchy. Very itchy. Take what you shouldn't have took)

Ba Xiong: hahahah! 原来是她派你来的 (so she was the one who assigned you..)

Lewis: 东西在那里!? (where's the thumbdrive)

说!! ( say!) as I pushed my finger deeper into his butt cheeks..

He pointed downwards indicating it was inside his half dropped pants.

I tried to squad down and search for the pockets when he seize the opportunity and knock me down. I fall backwards and landed on both my butt cheeks like you would expect and he realised I wasn't armed..

Lewis: shit.....

Using my feet, I pushed myself away from him as I was on all fours. He quickly button up his pants and ran towards me as he tried to Attack me. However, I remember watching how the ufc fighters had their hands up while using their leg to kick away their opponent.

I tried. And I got beaten to a pulp.

He grabbed my feet as he pulled me towards him and stomp onto my stomach and chest. I tried to block his attacks but he wears at least a size 13 pair that every stomp of it felt like a 20kg dumbbell dropping on me.

I just kept kicking him away and trying my best to block his attacks. Everything happened too fast. He kept raining punches at me and shouting knnbccb. I reckon the gruelling 30 seconds punishment from him felt like 30 minutes until I heard a loud smack at the back of his head.

PAAAMP!

Ba Xiong immediately stood freeze as he space out for 2 seconds before collapsing.

Lewis: Ah du!!!!!!!

Ah du: 神经病啊!这是干嘛?!为什么打你?? (siao ah? What's happening why he beat you?)

Ah du held onto a wooden plank looking surprised that someone attacked me.

His surprised slowly turned into horror when he inspected the face closer.

Sttt..... ba...

BA XIONG?!?!?!

Wa cheebye......

Wa....siao liao...

Cheebye....

limbei siao liao...

Cheebye sibei siao...

Siao liao...

Ah du dropped the wooden plank that carried a small visible trace of baxiong blood.

He leaned back against the wall and closed the door.

Ah du: 兄弟。。。我只是一个导游。。。你这个Chee bye 一来我就变成了杀手!! (Brother.. I only tour guide... you cheebye come only I become murderer)

Lewis: 不要说怎么多了!我们看快走!(don't talk so much! Let's get out of here)

I quickly went over to ba Xiong and pulled out the thumbdrive that was slightly smaller than a lighter and kept it in my pocket.

Me and ah du dragged him onto the toilet cubicle and closed the door.

Our hearts were racing like mad and we were sweating profusely like 2 old dogs.

We both went out and saw the ba Xiong Guards walking around the temple while attempting to make phone calls.

We tried to act as normally as we could and walked straight towards the unguarded exit.

Running down the flight of stairs, I firmly secured my pocket to prevent the thumbdrive from falling out. You know usually shit happens during critical moments.

We jumped into the van and the driver immediately drove up with lighting speed.

Me and ah du were dying to catch our breath even though it was only a short run.

Ah du: (breathing heavily) 大哥。。。

现在去那里?! (Brother now to where?)

Lewis: Farm..... farm house

Old 17-09-2019, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story! 

setting up my tent here to wait for more.
Old 17-09-2019, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2695 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you n welcome back!
Old 17-09-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
mionity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Glad you are back. Nice updates.
Old 17-09-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
CuntChunSing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying this awesome story, nice share bro
Old 17-09-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

Thank you for the support. Stay tune next week

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1