The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2019, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

one thing i dislike about TD is that usually they start late (around 1030-11)? Why cant they start earlier
Old 17-09-2019, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
one thing i dislike about TD is that usually they start late (around 1030-11)? Why cant they start earlier
I think they are open from 9pm mostly. But the girls come in around 10pm
Old 17-09-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
When u can date TD girls out before work for dinner and other extra curricular activities see if you still complain about their late start hours 😂😂

Make the operating hours work in your favour my friend.
Old 17-09-2019, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
JL126 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Lol u know her huh
Kind of i guess.. I reply your PM..
Old 17-09-2019, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10425 / Power: 19
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by torrefy View Post
Warm Up when first opened, was not too bad for the first 2 months. Decent girls, some lookers. But I think like all 'new' outlets where you bring in new girls, or supermodels etc, or ask friends from other clubs help out that kind. After that normally won't be as good anymore. Similar to drink promotions lorh.
Heard from a friend that Warm Up business damn good. 1 month average 700 to 800k purely on bar sales. Don't know true or not but it seems to be full house every night.

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 17-09-2019, 06:33 PM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendra View Post
Heard from a friend that Warm Up business damn good. 1 month average 700 to 800k purely on bar sales. Don't know true or not but it seems to be full house every night.
Thanks for the Intel, then I won't visit now lol. Wait until the business dry abit and the girls desperate then go 😂😂😂
Old 17-09-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
torrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
700 to 800k is not alot...but good for a small place. I doubt is that high to be honest, know 2 managers there and a flower girl. It is full house though, their alcohol deals not too bad. Thus a younger crowd.
Old 18-09-2019, 07:45 AM
Samster

osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Its quite good revenue for such a place if its true. It comes down to 20k+ of drinks sold a night. That means theres still a strong crowd chionging TD here hehe
Old 18-09-2019, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Its quite good revenue for such a place if its true. It comes down to 20k+ of drinks sold a night. That means theres still a strong crowd chionging TD here hehe
Haven't pay overheads and operating costs.if so good and easy everybody do liao.
Old 18-09-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10425 / Power: 19
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haven't pay overheads and operating costs.if so good and easy everybody do liao.
Give or take the profit margin chao chao minimum also 25%. That is quite substantial.

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 18-09-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro lets take a conservative 10% net profit considering initial capital loans to pay off. Assuming 5 shareholders, its still 10k+ income into pocket. Its better then many office jobs. Of course theres a price to pay to be boss of such places..the dark world we are not very exposed too
Old 19-09-2019, 01:24 AM
Samster

WARNING LONG POST
PLEASE IGNORE AND SCROLL PASS IF NOT INTERESTED

Most times on forums most people always share their success stories about how they manage to bed TD girls etc.

Today I want to share my failure story. Probably because I feel a little sad.

I met this 21yr old from Chiang Rai about a month ago, she does well for flowers without my help. Her regular customers will hang her 50-100. No single customer hangs more than 100 each time they purchase so she never gets the party popper and the horns. So I got her attention by hanging $200 each time im there. My bill never exceeded $300 each time.

She wasn't really my type but flower girl kept pushing her to me, and she would always come to talk to me because not many of her customers could speak thai.

We would go out for dinner once or twice a week over the past month, sometimes after work we'd go to joints that open til 6am in the morning.

My breakthrough came about 3 weeks ago when we went to golden mile for mookata super late at night. After ordering, she told me she wanted to go to the mini mart near the entrance to buy something. When we got there, she said she couldn't find what she wanted and maybe we should try the caltex petrol station.

I didn't think much of it, probably thinking she wants me to pay for whatever shit she wants to buy that's it.

Once we were outside, after the carpark entrance, she turned around and ask me in thai "I asked you to come out because I wanted to kiss you before we eat, otherwise later mouth smelly cannot kiss".

So we stood there kissing passionately while her friends started eating.

After this episode, we'd still meet for dinner 1-2 times a week and I'd visit her at her TD 2-3 times a week. We'd hangout mostly at budget hotels and normally I'd leave by 6.30am to go home and catch abit of sleep before going to work at 9am. Leaving her to sleep by herself. Only could sleep in abit longer with her on Saturday morning but she's usually very drunk also from Friday night.

Anyway, she left to go back to Chiang Rai this morning.

Last night was her last night and we were suppose to meet and I was planning to take her to dinner at 1 Altitude.

But suddenly at 6pm she said she's very tired, don't feel like going out.

Then at 9pm called me and ask me where I was. I told her I was at MBS by myself. I asked her if she already ate and she said just now eat at bugis street with her sister (friend) already. In my mind already I was like "WTF, if u want to go out with friend just say la". But nvm.

So she asked me if I wanted to meet. I said OK and she said she had to go back to the TD to meet her boss and asked me if I wanted to meet her there. I told her I didn't want to go in because I didn't want to smell like cigarettes and told her I'll come pick her up at 11pm.

At 1030pm, I texted her to say I was leaving MBS already. No reply.

11pm at the carpark where the TD was located, still no reply.

By 11.30pm I drove off and switched off my phone.

In the end she replied me at 2am saying she's home and she's sorry.

I didn't reply and I was suppose to send her to airport this morning but now I was thinking fuck it.

So anyway she reached her home in Chiang Rai this afternoon and texted me.

I didn't reply her until 15mins ago at 1am asking her why the fuck she behave like that, some more it's her last day.

She just replied "behave like what?" and I told her "nvm". Then she apologized.
I told her in thai don't need say sorry and blocked her on whatsapp and line.

Sorry for the long Rant, just feeling a bit sian.

Guess the moral of the story is always think with your head and never involve your heart in the TD.

You can take the girl out of the TD but you can NEVER take the TD out of the girl.

Be well and enjoy your teeraks while it lasts bros.

I know it's probably hypocritical to say all this since I am seeing other girls from other TD. But somewhere somehow I started feeling things for this particular girl.

Anyway lesson learnt. Will take a short break and detox abit before visiting TDs again.
Old 19-09-2019, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fyezzow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro enjoyed reading it
Old 19-09-2019, 04:08 AM
Samster

torrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry to hear but what's the failure? Did you want to carry on a meaningful relationship with her?
Old 19-09-2019, 04:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Bro lets take a conservative 10% net profit considering initial capital loans to pay off. Assuming 5 shareholders, its still 10k+ income into pocket. Its better then many office jobs. Of course theres a price to pay to be boss of such places..the dark world we are not very exposed too
Their profit is in the flower sales mainly, because well they don't declare Bar sales do well is good already, but to be honest poor bar sales also probably will make profit la. People in F&B easily know cost price of alcohol is how much already. Alot of vendors will compete to be your alcohol supplier.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1