The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2019, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Do this in Sinkie very risky, some of them may shout at you "Kua simi lanjiao"

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
I think that is almost a thing in the past. Sinkie 'gangstar' see police run faster then ferrari. The most just say sorry lor, doesnt hurt to say sorry to diam an awkward situation.
Old 17-09-2019, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
money can get you off the hook anyway...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Don't say 2-3 stars hotel need to pay kopi money.
Even backpacker hostel also need to hand out "white envelope" to GongAn.

At least money still can get you off certain hooks, in Sinkie if you try this stunt sure kena another heavier criminal bribery charge

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 17-09-2019, 09:24 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
It is like us fisho too, we guard our honey holes jealously. Once the word got into where fishes are... the fish will start to pattern like no money no honey bla bla bla. Tom is very cheebye if you ask me, where got we just TCSS nia, we sometimes share till we sound like broken record. If we share more, it is as if we are handholding newbies or come across as honey holes influencers

Fishing even worst, you see the damn sea look so big & everybody always think everywhere anywhere sure got fish but mostly are barren terrain below with no reefs or habitats for fishes to congregate

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 17-09-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
some syt staff at a clean massage price is 160k/60', 210k/90'. Vip 400k/120' with a matching tip for whatever room you choose

Nice, I like the one on the far right

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 17-09-2019, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
I think that is almost a thing in the past. Sinkie 'gangstar' see police run faster then ferrari. The most just say sorry lor, doesnt hurt to say sorry to diam an awkward situation.

Actually nowadays is the fault of drinking too much once high liao all become gungho like nobody business and when sober liao regret like hell......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 17-09-2019, 10:41 AM
Samster

osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Actually nowadays is the fault of drinking too much once high liao all become gungho like nobody business and when sober liao regret like hell......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Alcohol is the culprit half the time. Makes you oversensitive to stuff you dont care about when sober haha. There are funny instances where drunktards sleep in toilet or shit their pants too, some even go bang wall hahaha
Old 17-09-2019, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
some syt staff at a clean massage price is 160k/60', 210k/90'. Vip 400k/120' with a matching tip for whatever room you choose

The one on the front left is my type!
Old 17-09-2019, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 11
3plypurepulp is a Helpful and Caring Samster3plypurepulp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi guys i am going hanoi this month for work trip. wanted to check if there are any good party places or clubs that i can go to hook up some viet syts?

any idea which club is the most happening now?
Old 17-09-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There are funny instances where drunktards sleep in toilet or shit their pants too, some even go bang wall hahaha
At times i also dont understand. Sort of make a fool of urself. I mean once u feel tipsy...then is abt time call it a day. But tats me lah. Kiasi kiasu...

===============

Q-LIST IS CLOSED. DO NOT UPZ ME

Thank you
Old 18-09-2019, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Alcohol is the culprit half the time. Makes you oversensitive to stuff you dont care about when sober haha. There are funny instances where drunktards sleep in toilet or shit their pants too, some even go bang wall hahaha

Thats the thing, if wana go alone then do not ever drink until cannot even walk properly to the toilet, if in other 3rd world cuntries danger is that all your belongings will disappear, worst kena raped in the kar chng

Just read 1 interesting article few weeks ago about this ang mo young guy that walked into some brothels but were turned away cos was tipsy & no money to pay, end up kena raped & robbed by 2 other guys at the back alleyway

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 18-09-2019, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
The one on the front left is my type!

Heng ah no competition

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 18-09-2019, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
At times i also dont understand. Sort of make a fool of urself. I mean once u feel tipsy...then is abt time call it a day. But tats me lah. Kiasi kiasu...

Sama sama, cos later even got problem to "stand" properly if drink too much..... cannot perform then waste the tapao $$$

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 18-09-2019, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
and that another reason why you stupid to share intel as in my case i have have all 3-4-5 no competition why do i need to even choose ONE.
YEsterday i was in a dj cafe the girl a busty SYT was reading some texts with a girls about the DMAX nightclub in singapore, her friends claims to be earning 550 USD last 2 days just PR no extras...seems now dmax going to singapore as so many carrots to chop

Thats the problem when it comes to taste as mine is quite specific, if dont have my types I would rather suck thumbs and sing songs instead

That VB may not be exaggerating at all as that amount is easily earned as they worked 2 shifts if that is a KTV, HH & SH, each room at least S$50 to S$100 tips and they do butterfly a lot in Sinkie KTVs

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 18-09-2019, 09:11 AM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sama sama, cos later even got problem to "stand" properly if drink too much..... cannot perform then waste the tapao $$$

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Dont wait wake up then realised last nite no put on sarong.

===============

Thank you
Old 18-09-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
fully naked give you a bbbj no cim for 200k total price
[/COLOR]
Yum yum.....tis type of vtb got standard ya.

===============

Thank you

Last edited by Hurricane88; 20-09-2019 at 09:14 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1