The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the most stupid and regretable sex shit you done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xabierer View Post
Going to meet her soon again to do this to make sure she get pregnant.

P.S. Feels great to cum inside again
She can make you pay for child care. And not be in relationship with you
Old 17-09-2019, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpsychologist View Post
Regret fucking my business partner. Sex was really wild and exciting for a few years. But I end up making lots of wrong business decisions.
Thats why sex and work cannot come together. You win some, you lose some
Old 17-09-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tannl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't sh*t where you eat 😂
Old 17-09-2019, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 10
sgpsychologist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
Thats why sex and work cannot come together. You win some, you lose some
Ya, can't think when things get really wild and hot. Guess I learnt it the hard way.
Old 17-09-2019, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpsychologist View Post
Ya, can't think when things get really wild and hot. Guess I learnt it the hard way.
she sucked u dry sibo

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 17-09-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 10
sgpsychologist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
she sucked u dry sibo

Done almost everything. At the park, on the beach, in the car, on the car, at her home when her hubby not in... I also mentioned doing it in the pool in another thread. Real madness.

Plus of course in the office.
Old 17-09-2019, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 7
limpeh18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Small head takes over during heat of foreplay with masseuse and screwed her without condom. Albeit the massage center was a clean one. When lights go out, never see the face and screwed. Once done and lights are up, Ownself cannot tahan seeing the face.
Worst than waking up after one night stands from clubbing. 🤦🏼‍♂️
Old 17-09-2019, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2962 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
Haha.. this reminds me this method a friend used to tell me (as a joke, I am pretty sure). Wear 2 condoms with Axe oil in between. If the girl ouch!, you know the outer one broke. If you ouch! then you know the inner one broke. I thought this is damn funny.

Oops, someone posted similar. Sorry!
Sounds like a stupid officer from Armour....lol
Old 17-09-2019, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2962 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

During my stay in China, I ever screwed a big boss mistress. This lady owns a few fashion shop and is very milf (looks like some atas women at Raffles place). It started knowing each other and going for dinners/ movies. After which I invited her to my hotel and we fucked every time we met. She said she love to be fucked by a young chap (during then I was 30). I gave her so much pleasure that she refused to go home. After that, we spent more time together with her chauffeuring me around in her Mercedes benz.

One day she just told me her sugar daddy know she has been fucking around and wanted to know who screwed her. She die die refuse to admit and I quickly run to hide from her sugar daddy. Apparently her sugar daddy owns those construction companies and have more than a few thousands staff.

I could have died if they found me... Lol! Quite stupid in a sense to fucked a woman when you don't know who she belongs to
Old 17-09-2019, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5491 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
During my stay in China, I ever screwed a big boss mistress. This lady owns a few fashion shop and is very milf (looks like some atas women at Raffles place). It started knowing each other and going...

One day she just told me her sugar daddy know she has been fucking around and wanted to know who screwed her. She die die refuse to admit and I quickly run to hide from her sugar daddy. Apparently her sugar daddy owns those construction companies and have more than a few thousands staff.

I could have died if they found me... Lol! Quite stupid in a sense to fucked a woman when you don't know who she belongs to
Enjoy while it lasts

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 17-09-2019, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
be glad he doesn't belong to the triads.. not only die cock standing, your case would become just a missing person case.

Quote:
During my stay in China, I ever screwed a big boss mistress. This lady owns a few fashion shop and is very milf (looks like some atas women at Raffles place). It started knowing each other and going for dinners/ movies. After which I invited her to my hotel and we fucked every time we met. She said she love to be fucked by a young chap (during then I was 30). I gave her so much pleasure that she refused to go home. After that, we spent more time together with her chauffeuring me around in her Mercedes benz.

Old 18-09-2019, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
be glad he doesn't belong to the triads.. not only die cock standing, your case would become just a missing person case.
Construction boss also dun play play. Never know if you could be in one of the building pillers
Old 18-09-2019, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
maturehero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Remember my first time having sex with a masseuse at a massage parlour. Told her it was my first time, then she did it with me without condom. After the whole thing, regretted big time.

Now think back, felt so stupid to let small head take over. Could have regretted big time. Luckily didn't contracted anything from that.
Old 18-09-2019, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

lucky you go into hiding if not you will not be cheonging anymore. They can perform magic trick making someone disappear. Especially those big boss mostly have background connection. Of cause they will not make you part of the building but maybe below the building. I remb from someone in that industry he work for developer side so always get entertain by those big construction firm bosses. One time in their big KTV some small fry try to pick on because of a angpai. End up he get to witness the group of a few guys getting wallop badly by the big bosses outsource team.

Quote:

Old 18-09-2019, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Was at East coast massage joint.

Those clean ones, that were converted from Chalets.

It was owned by some dude with connections.
My lady friend was friend with him so we had the Jacuzzi room to ourselves along with another Malay lady friend of hers whom I know fucks around, a lot.

So 3 of us were in the Jacuzzi, then my lady friend started tell the Malay lady that I had a good size dick (as with all bros). Malay Lady wanted to see. I was like holy shit no... even though I was aroused and getting hard.

In the end didn't do anything and wasted my one chance of a 3some.

Maybe it is a blessing in disguise? Since no condom and I don't think she minds doing RAW.

She also kept pestering me to go Port Dickson with my lady friend (who owns the condo there)... also chicken out.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1