The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-09-2019, 05:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
waihonc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Surprise find in AMK

Bro, can share location of place.
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
Not that familiar with AMK area but don't want to start a new thread so just post here. Was at block 5XX (there's another spa just opposite the road), walked past a shop just now after lunch and a MILF was sitting outside. Suddenly just felt like having a quick release while still thinking of the ML from the legit shop that I am targeting. So just walked up to her and asked her price for 30 mins. Took the time to take a look at her further, not exactly my type, can see she's quite old liao, but her breasts still looks ok so heck it and just go ahead and try since I felt damn horny.
Old 14-09-2019, 07:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
smallfish94 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

========= Please DO NOT quote the whole post unnecessarily or you will be zapped - System Moderator =========

Quote:
Not that familiar with AMK area but don't want to start a new thread so just post here. .
Hey bro, can pm me the location pls
Old 14-09-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not that familiar with AMK area but don't want to start a new thread so just post here. Was at block 5XX (there's another spa just opposite the road), walked past a shop just now after lunch and a MILF was sitting outside.
She followed me out and then near the door (they don't have back door to leave from which I don't like), she told me to come find her again. I asked for her name (Coco, not sure if it's the same Coco in this thread that's why I posted here) and told her next time I come, I will fuck her real hard. She just laugh and didn't say anything. I looked at her again and say "next time you see me, you better get your colleague to massage me cos if it is you, I will fuck you till the whole shop can hear". She laughed again and say next time come earlier, normally she's the only one in the shop from 10 am to noon. I said ok and left, but think I will only return if I want some unrestrained release.
I like the last part you told her bro LMAO mind sharing the location
Old 14-09-2019, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
fatman81 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro mind to share with me tks very much
Old 14-09-2019, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
terminator619 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, I was walking around AMK area. Blk 7xx near the Macs, TCM but enter from back door, does it offer any other service?
Old 14-09-2019, 11:27 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 0
uncletiko19 is a glorious beacon of lightuncletiko19 is a glorious beacon of lightuncletiko19 is a glorious beacon of lightuncletiko19 is a glorious beacon of lightuncletiko19 is a glorious beacon of lightuncletiko19 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Not that familiar with AMK area but don't want to start a new thread so just post here. Was at block 5XX (there's another spa just opposite the road), walked past a shop just now after lunch and a MILF was sitting outside. Suddenly just felt like having a quick release while still thinking of the ML from the legit shop that I am targeting. So just walked up to her and asked her price for 30 mins. Took the time to take a look at her further, not exactly my type, can see she's quite old liao, but her breasts still looks ok so heck it and just go ahead and try since I felt damn horny.

Dunno why I am feeling to unleash some rough fun today, maybe pent up too long, but all in all got quite an ok deal for $50 + entrance of 30 mins ($30).
Bro.
Seem like you had gotten yourself a good deal.

Can you share share the location ?
Old 14-09-2019, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future
========= Please DO NOT quote the whole post unnecessarily or you will be zapped - System Moderator =========

Quote:
Not that familiar with AMK area but don't want to start a new thread so just post here. Was at block 5XX (there's another spa just opposite the road), walked past a shop just now after lunch and a MILF was sitting outside.
Bro can provide first letter of the shop? 5xx has a few spa. Just first letter can liao.

Last edited by sammyboyfor; 17-09-2019 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Please do not quote the whole post.
Old 14-09-2019, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 12
Blackboy95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackboy95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Guess it's the pink signboard
Old 15-09-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 5
awakencrimson is a Helpful and Caring Samsterawakencrimson is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by terminator619 View Post
Hi, I was walking around AMK area. Blk 7xx near the Macs, TCM but enter from back door, does it offer any other service?
If you talking about the one staircase behind jewelry shop, yes got offer. BUT maybe not for first timers
Old 15-09-2019, 07:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 9
AQUARIUS88873 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAQUARIUS88873 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, can pm to share contact and location?
Old 15-09-2019, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kickyouout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro. Can pm the location. Thanks
Old 17-09-2019, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Ladi999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't usually do fr and prev post was in another amk thread but that chat now got ppl quarelling so post here instead. Since last post been to few fls n mps but found my second gem few days ago and yet again in amk.

Body been sore for days, thinking had couple of hrs to spare after work later so checked fb for mps to go the whole day decided on R*** Spa along western food ikan n ayam(enough clue alr dun pm me) despite being recommended another spa by another sbf bro.

Came in near their closing time, milf at counter, asked for 1hr@$50, quoted kc she tried explaining gd for man $88, haven't service lil bro for awhile so tot mayb got gd jg so took the offer. From previous bros exp this place supposed to b clean now. Mention again 'supposed' lol.

Brought to 2nd floor by ml E, go their fb u cn c all their mls. Got into cubicle, whole day work so went shower 1st. 1st thing c on wall got warning poster no hanky panky will report mata. Tot oklah nvm i here coz my body sore anyways. Didn't c d paperthin boxer E put on bed so wore back mine, she laughed at me n from then our chemistry started. Quick chg, ask me lay down on bed, started small talk, very bubbly girl, the most i ever talk to ml during massage. Mind u she viet converse in mand+eng, gd for non chinese bros like me. But down side of the mp can hear convo frm nxt cubicle now n then.
Back to the massage was one of the best. Was taken aback when early2 pull the boxer below my butt, she early2 test water alr. Rub my back use hand 1st, still got ppl walking here n there i think too risky she cover bk my butt hahaha. Sat on my back n started pressing my back asking enough pressure, started using elbow, knee and then back stepping. Other than my thai massage lady she now my top 3. Petite gal but enough to feel right pressure for my own small body. Damn shiok coz like i said priority my sore body. Told her very nice she started to become even more chatty.
Once back stepping done this was where she sarted to test water again. Go up to my head, rub my back with hands rubbing her Cs(btw B&C not boobs expert but enough for me) on my head. Go my sides tried to rub her legs on my danggling arms but i play hard to get. After a few tries, this was where her teasing melted me n made her my current favourite. Tore side of d boxer, put more oil on hands n just started rubbing my ass n a**h. Just teasing n teasing. Tried to force her hands from my side to get to my lil bro but i tried to 'block' haha, like i said we had chemistry, both laughed here n there during the teasing. Cannot attack side she tear whole bottom of boxer and went straight from below. Cnot use tummy to block so had to surrender. All the while playing with my balls, lil bro and a**h for few rounds until i almost went all fours n was giving out soft moans(still got guy nxt cubicle). Now attack from bottom n sides coz she noe i gave up resisting, chuckling at me when i moaned.
Nxt door nobody, she ask me turn arnd, covered my eyes with towel n now attack my lil bro straight, start to roam her frm outside, squeeze her boobs, put hands inside shirt, played with her nips, lift up bra abit. Nvr stopped stroking my lil bro, still laughing n chatting with me, had a very great gfe moment with her. Gq came only when i one hand unhooked her bra, sheepishly whispered '50' of course lah tease me until like dat of course say ok lah.. one accepted no hurried hj like most i got. She was freaking toying with me. Played with my didi fast slow fast slow while playing with my own nips with her other hand. With me squeeazing her boobs and she toying with me we were laughing at each other, she giving me those i dun care look whenever i told her stop playing everytime she sped up. Wah felt like my ex. Only roamed from outside her pants stroking her v, promised myself to try harder nxt time haha. Finally she started stroking hard and fast til i cum. Even after releasing my full load she continued stroking me giving me her cheeky smile n laugh. Freaking tease this gal i tell u.
Abit of small talk n more teasing n laughing before shower. She pinching both my nips bfore my rinse. While getting dressed she sat against bed prepared tea for me. Talked abit more. Smiled n laughed together. Teased abit more. Should have kissed n hugged her before i left but was down with abit of cough n flu dont wanna spread to her.

Looks: 8/10
Place: 7/10(paper thin walls cn hear nxt door, otherwise i think only those take kc will get upstairs cubicle, downstairs clean part mayb coz got fb reviews frm girls also)
Massage: 10/10 not my usual prefference massage but her hands,elbow,knee and back stepping was great man..
ML: 10/10 to each his own, but to me i think it all comes down to chemistry, dat is y this is only my 2nd fr, she deserves it. Complimented her on the back massage coz it was really good she joked to me 'yah upstairs good downstairs also good' and we broke off in laughter yet again. Freaking tease.
RTM: most deffinitely will be her regular frm now on but the kc of 88 abit steep so moz prob cn only once a mth but for her i will... hahahaha.. who noes mayb nxt time rtm bcome rtf.. pray for me bros hahaha..
Old 17-09-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Ladi999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sori if my posts are always long but these gems are really worth the mention. Pls take care of them bros.
Old 18-09-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
Ant0816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAnt0816 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladi999 View Post
Sori if my posts are always long but these gems are really worth the mention. Pls take care of them bros.
Good interesting report, upped your reputation. Her only drawback is she's a bit plump and not as pretty as some of her colleagues. And the overpriced 88 p massage, which makes the 1.5 hour $163. A freelancer can do more for less.
Old 18-09-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Was at amk 5xx , the spa facing the main road. Not very discreet and also a coffee shop just beside it.

I have a ML name l-- l-- from Liao Ning. Big eyes nice legs. ML wearing a full tight dress... Easy for access.. boob size should b most is b. She try very hard for the massage. As I quite a big size guy. She will not eat your time. That all the pros.

The cons for the spa. There is no room. Curtain separate the 3 beds. So mean no privacy as u can hear whatever people there is talking or doing . If you dun get the p massage which is 75 dollar the curtain will not be close. Anyway the p massage is more like teasing more than prostate. She keep running her fingers on your skin and keep breathing into your ears. Add extra 30 dollars for hj and also roaming.

Will not rtm. Really no privacy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread