The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Last time i had one Dome1 FL she stay Rayong and work similar work till she decided to venture outside thailand with friends. Very SYT cute pretty whole body original slim slender perfect and tight pussy. cuz she narak maybe so become work TD hang flower etc liao. haizzzz Her Rayong bf wa really look decent and damn ordinary guai guai maybe a bit toot toot looking type till they broke up and she changed to a new bf who look more funky handsome. haizzz once girls see the world or get materialistic everything changes.

Oh ya. Ordinary normal tourist don't think will travel so far down bah 55555.
We all have that 1 special FL that we keep in our hearts. My special FL is a viet and now already married with a daughter. Actually really happy for her as she married an engineer and having a happy life now.

Anyway, we should stop talking about rayong here as this is Pattaya thread. If anyone create rayong thread, I will contribute information as much as possible.
Old 22-07-2019, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Hi guys, I received a few PMs asking about the restaurant I mentioned a few post before. Sorry that I didn't reply on time as I don't log in frequently.

The restaurant location is https://g$$$$$l/maps/Uh9dbNccfTofXtA77.

Basically you just choose a girl out of the 30 of them and have dinner. They sit and chat with you. After you could move in to the private room at 200 baht per hr. It has karaoke in it and you just drink and sing. The girls are 150 - 200 baht per hr. No lady drink BS. Food and drinks are about 15-20% more expensive than local food stall.(I mean rayong standard not pattaya). e.g - a bottle of Regency is 540 baht in shops and they sell it at 650 baht. A bucket of ice is 20 baht. Seafood fried rice is about 90 baht serving for 2 pax. If you compared with Patts it's still much affordable in my opinion.

Girls are in their young 20s and about 30-40 of them each night. The problem is almost no english. You have to speak some basic thai to communicate. Another problem is you can't find a transport to Rayong. There's no grab around. You either have to pre-book a ride out of UTP or rent a car to travel around.

Rayong might be unfamiliar to many people and it's not tourist friendly but it is not short of night entertainment. From Zoods disco to Bantawan live band, whorehouse, massage, etc. but all are very local joint.

Hi Bro,

Nice hearing from you again

This concept is fun for a night out. Yes, I am quite interested in Rayong even never made it there ( only been to Koh Samet and Koh Chang ).
and will check this place further in future trip to Pattaya-Jomtien.

I can some how navigate 'Basic Thai, No English' scenario nowadays.
Transport shouldn't be too bad if making an excursion from Jomtien. Around 40 minute road transport, right ?

Probably still keep your contact info dated back 2-3 years.
Are your WhatsApp and phone number still the same ?

Knowntender
Old 22-07-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Hi Bro,

Nice hearing from you again

This concept is fun for a night out. Yes, I am quite interested in Rayong even never made it there ( only been to Koh Samet and Koh Chang ).
and will check this place further in future trip to Pattaya-Jomtien.

I can some how navigate 'Basic Thai, No English' scenario nowadays.
Transport shouldn't be too bad if making an excursion from Jomtien. Around 40 minute road transport, right ?

Probably still keep your contact info dated back 2-3 years.
Are your WhatsApp and phone number still the same ?

Knowntender
Hey Bro! Coming this winter season again? yes all contact still the same.
Don't worry about transport bro... I'll pick you up from Patts myself.
Old 23-07-2019, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 23
Private Ryan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPrivate Ryan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi. First time to Pattaya.
Very tight working schedule, means only massage plus plus in room.
To my horror, the hotel Spa I’m staying closed at 8!!!
Tried WeChat. Nothing.
Anyone have a number or contact I could call for in room massage after a tiring day? Massage more important. Plus activity is optional.
That will be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Old 24-07-2019, 12:14 PM
Samster

Tried WeChat. Nothing.

You sure pattaya wechat has nothing? That's very strange...
Old 24-07-2019, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 23
Private Ryan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPrivate Ryan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

WeChat ladies not offer massage.
Mostly just main event for 3,000.

Will have some time tonight.
Either go soapy massage or get a proper good massage just outside the hotel.
Usually, after long work day, no mood to go out to explore.
Just a nice in room massage with optional ending is much more needed! LOL
Old 03-08-2019, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 13
HappyDays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyDays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyDays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Recently came back from Pattaya.

Exchange rate is very bad now. On the ground the money changers were selling Baht at 21-22 per SGD. Singapore airport was selling at 21.

So I went to walk around one night and visited 3 places before I settled for one.

Next to my hotel were Honey 2 and Sabai Massage if i remember correctly.

Honey 2 was filled with our friends from India. It was 3/4 full of them.
Damage of the girls were from left to right after you enter the room.
3500-3000-2500-2000
The only ones that were even worth looking were the 3500-3000 range. The rest could not make it at all. The whole fish tank was full so there was enough chicks to accommodate all the incoming guests and they were chasing hard for the clients to pick them. I left because it was too crowded.

Next I walked to Sabai Massage which was probably 3 minutes walk away on the main street.
Not crowded at all and the chicks were quite limited.
Damage from right to left after you enter the place.
2000-2500-3000-3500
In the 3000 and above range had less than 10 girls but slowly some started to trickle in slowly and I did see 1 or 2 that were quite hot. Spent 10 minutes looking and walked out.

Didnt know where to go and just took a walk back in the direction of Honey 2 and walked further down.

As I was walking I saw a sign that said Rasputin so I turned in to see the place. It was probably a 10-15 minutes walk from Honey 2.

Went in and PPS greeted me. He was happy to serve me and was very friendly. Was a good start.

Brought me to the hall where the ladies were sitting and the price range was roughly the same. Nothing much to shout about and PPS invited me to an area infront of the ladies that were going for 4500-5500. Young, fair skinned chicks and some of them were quite the lookers. Then he told me that there was a agogo bar in another small area were I could have a beer and sit to check the girls out while having a beer. So I went.

Ordered a beer and looked at the dancers. There was one dancer that caught my eye. Long legs, fair skin, perky B size tits with a very pretty face but she got off the stage once the song ended and sat down to look at her phone. Didn't ask PPS if they could go to the rooms.

As I was sipping my beer and looking at chicks in the area, saw another one that caught my eye. Asked him how much and he quoted 5500 but said he would give me a discount of 500. I think it was just a ploy. Anyways I picked her and was whisked to the counter to make payment first and off to the room we went.

Room was very dated and needs a refurbishment. Hot tub was filled and both of us ordered a beer each.

The girl is from Changmai, cute, in her early 20s, fair skin, always smiling, abit short but had nice perky ass with small B cup tits with tiny pink nipples. She reminds me of Jamie Yeo in some angles.

Finished the beer and off to the hot tub where she soaped me and gave a short but nice BBBJ. Played around in the bathe for abit and dried up to head to the bed for the action.

I laid down and off she goes to give me a sensual BBBJ again while I rub her tight pussy. She was moaning while sucking me off which was quite a turnon and she eventually got wet as well. Alittle more sucking and on came the cap and she reversed cowgirl me to show me her pinkish pussy. Rode me and I asked her to turn around for some missionary while she was rubbing her own clit. Next doggy and I finished off while grabbing her ass cheeks apart while pounding her.

Satisfied and off to the shower to clean up and head off.

Overall I think Honey 2 had the most chicks but way too crowded in that small viewing area.

Sabai cannot make it at all.

Rasputin was thin as well but at least they had the low to high end girls which bros can choose from and the lounge was not crowded and big.

Good thing about Pattaya is that you have afew of these joints to choose from within walking distances of each other so if you don't like one, just move on to the next one.

Enjoy brothers.
Old 04-08-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
sing2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Pattaya

Went for short trip. Not only money value drop,girls service also drop very badly. Totally i regret why i go to patty. Beach girls are very good in scams.ask for long time money , but only do 1 shot and ran away. After a while you can see them in road looking for next prey. Min beach road girls earn 5k to 7k per nite.

On the other hand, walking street is full of tourists frm middle east, china, india. Full of tourists traps. No more LOS..land of smiles...

Overall i rate my trip is 2/10. If anyone looking to go there for short trip, try low profile places..other than pattaya, bkk, huahin...all are tourist traps..i felt jkt better..
Old 10-08-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SMBOY2018 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sing2012 View Post
Went for short trip. Not only money value drop,girls service also drop very badly. Totally i regret why i go to patty. Beach girls are very good in scams.ask for long time money , but only do 1 shot and ran away. After a while you can see them in road looking for next prey. Min beach road girls earn 5k to 7k per nite.

On the other hand, walking street is full of tourists frm middle east, china, india. Full of tourists traps. No more LOS..land of smiles...

Overall i rate my trip is 2/10. If anyone looking to go there for short trip, try low profile places..other than pattaya, bkk, huahin...all are tourist traps..i felt jkt better..
What hotel you stay? sometime they see hotel nice or not then give better things if they think you rich
Old 24-08-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
kongkong202 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have been to Devils Den few years back. Think I paid 3600 that time for 2 girls 90 mins. Not bad service quite good. Unlimited shots.

But recently I see their girls abit CMI ........
Old 25-08-2019, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

After chiong BKK for so long, i decided to foray into Pattaya. Decided its not really for me although Pattaya other than chiong girls, quite nice to relac do nothing.

I got 3 nights there. First night, went Honey 2, many girls, price reasonable for MP, i choose one for 2500, got 3000+ ones more syt and chio but face black black so no choose. Good attitude from my girl, but looks wise ard 6.5/10 with tummy, no bbbj but like i say, willing to serve.

2nd night, explore soi 6. I can see why some like it but I will not go back again. Did manage to fuck a syt in lust bar for 1k but halfway thru, my cock soften. Room really dirty, outside can see dead cockroaches, i cannot lah but for a quick fuck if you can ignore the rooms, 1k is a damn fantastic price.

3rd night is my best fuck. Kept in contact with a girl in FL1. She works in one agogo. Ask her over. Damn gfe. First time when i fuck her, she don't want give bbbj in sg. This time, she take off my shorts and suck it and so shiok. Never talk about price but after fucking her twice in 2 hours and good service, I don't want to be super cheapskate afterall, they don't work for love. Gave her 3000 and another 500 tip. To me its worth it cos I don't have to bartine, waste my time but LD and drinks.

So if go Pattaya again will just keep fucking her or try to find new contact in Honey 2.
Old 30-08-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Galaxy Club on Pattaya Walking Street.

https://www.pattayaone.news/galaxy-c...alking-street/
Old 19-09-2019, 04:13 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Old 17-10-2019, 09:28 AM
Samster

Old 07-11-2019, 10:08 AM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1