The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 02-01-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post
I also thinking she is butterfly finding better guy, since she frequently for with china company, high chance she will found a rich china tycoon.. I already told her i not a rich guy. Born in small business family, Just an average working class, below 30's has house loan to pay and car. I have no intention to be a fake rich guy and splash 10k baht per night. Now thinking back she will frequently ask about my background and wealthiness, ask me about my previous Europe trips (she saw in my FB) and so on.. You are right, the probability of fk-ing her is now 50-50. However she has no sign of using lots of branded goods, she might not a gold digger... During last year i had met another girl, sibeh fake Hi-so, keep telling me which club owner is her fren la, which famous athletics is her friend la.. Pay high rental to stay in small luxurious studio, instead better use the money to buy one apartment. Then when i post some of the photoshoot i did, then comment that model is her fren la...That girl i no longer wish to met her again. See dao also dulan, fucking fake Hi-so
Dont overthink it, unless you stay in Bkk, the options are very straightforward. Go, have fun drinking/chill/party (for me must include listing to live thai bands), fuck and come back. I guess you are looking for a few 'semi-gf' so you can have someone to be with you for eat/drink/shop etc and also get to fuck her at night while you go bkk. This can be achieved but it takes some effort to maintain, for me I lost contacts over the years because just lazy to keep maintaining a certain r/s with someone you meet every 5 to 6 months. But it is totally doable that you know 2 or 3 girls that you can get to fuck whenever you go bkk, but as above you must maintain the r/s while you are in sg. I only have like 2 girls that I have such r/s with, may not be extremely hot or what, but they can speak english well and can have some sort of deeper communication. I cant maintain a r/s with someone just based on looks. Perhaps you are new to bkk, you just need some time to find these 'semi-gf' but dont be too hung up on getting free ups, if cant get just pay for it.
Old 02-01-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Can kay siao one mah. Say meet mai? I come find u surprise u mah. 555.

Anyway Eat liao drink liao ask her go room mah. Got a few ways to test one. Common questions. Usually please ask girl in advance , best is the day u fly in at airport that time u ask if she free for 2 days mah. Cuz tonight fuck tmr she free sure can stay with u. If tmr become not free then forget it liao.

Sometimes i straight forward b4 meet up especially for those going party one, i ask them or tell them if they drunk or tired can bunk my room 555. Hint la.

Ask la say. Its late liao. How u go home? Or u want stay with me then tmr we have breakfast together? Or go somewhere together?

Then cuz prepared gifts liao mah in room. For the cfm can touch n close ones meaning u know very high chance can fuck liao cuz miss u la hold hands la when go out etc. So go out is good leh cuz cross the road traffic mah especially asoke area wor u take care her she take care u hold hands cross mean pass liao 55555. Mai tu liao lor 5555 just ask la stay with me ok mai? Please look into her eyes sincerely asking her n smile like u falling in love n misses her so much. 55555

So first time meet hor actually no need so expensive dinner also la. Eat one MK or shabusi also ok one. Or ask her bring u go eat la then u know her standard. Test market first.

If the ONS failed. Like i said activate standby girls lor. Oh ya I brought u a present but in my room. (Temptation) I forget... if she go take so late mean got chance kiss her in room liao n fuck. 5555. Even if after party can say that, see if she go with u or not. If she take n go away too bad la mean ur judgement failed. Usually won't failed one cuz they know u like them mah n they happy about u. Sweet talk abit make feel we gona see more often etc.

Sorry ah a abit hard to explain but must try improvise la onsite and depending on situations. Use your imagination la.

What can be worst? No free fuck or ONS lor. Next day meet some girl friends for dindin gave her the present i bought. If her friends tag along intro to me la 555 say kor thor next time see u will give y present ok? 5555 another potential gik or what la. Expanding the social networking.

Of course la frequently go bkk is likely applicable. Remember sweet talk girl when needed.
Great tips ! Dining at SO Sofitel.. I only go bkk once every 2 or 3 months... not very frequent..
Old 02-01-2018, 07:08 PM
Samster

rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by despicableme View Post
Dont overthink it, unless you stay in Bkk, the options are very straightforward. Go, have fun drinking/chill/party (for me must include listing to live thai bands), fuck and come back. I guess you are looking for a few 'semi-gf' so you can have someone to be with you for eat/drink/shop etc and also get to fuck her at night while you go bkk. This can be achieved but it takes some effort to maintain, for me I lost contacts over the years because just lazy to keep maintaining a certain r/s with someone you meet every 5 to 6 months. But it is totally doable that you know 2 or 3 girls that you can get to fuck whenever you go bkk, but as above you must maintain the r/s while you are in sg. I only have like 2 girls that I have such r/s with, may not be extremely hot or what, but they can speak english well and can have some sort of deeper communication. I cant maintain a r/s with someone just based on looks. Perhaps you are new to bkk, you just need some time to find these 'semi-gf' but dont be too hung up on getting free ups, if cant get just pay for it.
Quote:

Just found another option, but i can feel the second girl she still cold with me.. Second girl also speak and write decent mandarin, because study at china for 1 years+, currently work in those theme cafe.. maybe still at very early stage of flirt. But good hint is she still fast respond on my message, maybe will have some chance. Face is prettier (8/10 in my eye), but body is less hot than first girl. Still slim body though.

You mean i have chance to ons second girls ? so far already chat 1 month and told her i like her.. Just keep ask me why la and sticker.. Not yet reject me nor said she like me.
Old 02-01-2018, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
You mean i have chance to ons second girls ? so far already chat 1 month and told her i like her.. Just keep ask me why la and sticker.. Not yet reject me nor said she like me.
bro, your intention is to find a gf? but looking at your pattern it doesn’t seem that way .

since u said u r just an average joe, u would be better off spending the money on your regular FLs/WLs (in BKK), GFE is guaranteed n maybe even better.

u want to play 55055 / funboi game, hope your pocket is deep enuf....
Old 02-01-2018, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
bro, your intention is to find a gf? but looking at your pattern it doesn’t seem that way .

since u said u r just an average joe, u would be better off spending the money on your regular FLs/WLs (in BKK), GFE is guaranteed n maybe even better.

u want to play 55055 / funboi game, hope your pocket is deep enuf....
Cheong FLs/WL few years and getting bored d... Want to try something different .. Need learn from sifu
Old 02-01-2018, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
The room not bad la hor. A lot space to carry fuck around. If u dare u open the curtain n fuck la. 55555

Till now i still duno if the glass is can see from outside or not 55555

I stayed this hotel 2 times before, not in the largest suite room though.... I remembered during my last stayed about sept 2017, the intern Receptionist is super cute (have celebrity look). Not dare ask her line because always have other staff beside The pool is very small but nice view at night.. very near to Soi Cowboy.. The sound insulation is not that great as i can heard neighbor girl scream so loud (you know what i mean) at midnight..
Old 02-01-2018, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Cheong FLs/WL few years and getting bored d... Want to try something different .. Need learn from sifu
ok so you are not noob la, probably went more times than me. Again your objective if I not wrong is to get a thai girl that treats you like a boyfriend when you are there and let you fuck her at night. Even if she says like you, even if she say maybe to stay with you, even if she say will accompany you for the whole trip, you must get a definite yes if you want to have a high chance of upping her that night. Of course this kind of guarantee is hard to get if you havent even meet her. Which is why you most likely will get a definite yes only after you see her the second or third time. Those who gives you a definite yes even before meeting you is most likely a FL, and she will hint you on what's her monetary benefits if she stays with you, which I guess is not your objective because you want the thrill of someone fucking you for free.

So you must meet more than once, and build a r/s from there. Thing is you have to go back to sg and maintain this r/s until your next trip which I find very troublesome so at most I can only maintain r/s with 2 girls, thats my max, your max may be different. It is good to understand that thai girls are generally very open and very tolerant to our pervertic advances but that doesnt mean she will fuck you first time or at all unless you are her bf. The number of decent thai girls far outweigh the number of FLs who will fuck for money. And point is you are only interested in decent thai girls because you dont want to pay for sex.

First step, meet up decent girls. Second step, meet up the decent girls the second time that gives you a very good reason to believe she let you fuck (spend time with these girls on drinks and party at night), those decent girls that still have a chance a meal or movie will do in the day. Third step, maintain r/s with the girls that you think still have a chance in the future and also those that fucked you already and still want to fuck you again. Repeat the process depending on the time you have on hand and how many girls you can juggle. Release those that you not interested in already or those that you see very little possibility after some time has gone by, then pick up new ones if you have time. This really depends on how much effort you want to dispense in getting free fucks.

The ideal girl will be those more 'western influenced' thai girls who dont think fucking is a big deal but yet are decent. Good chance of upping for free, but this group is still in the minority and may not be the typical demure thai girl that most guys like.
Old 02-01-2018, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post

To see if she faithful or not, simple. Just get some handsome friends go to her and ask for her LINE. IMO if she faithful to one, she will just say “ Kor thot ka” “Chan mee faen laew ka”
I volunteer as I am handsome.... "Nong pen mia noi gap pii dai mai"
Old 02-01-2018, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
55555 the moment she saw your Porsche car key hanging outside your pants, she will say. “Dai ka”. “Pai pum pum ao mai ka”
Too straight forward, a bit spoil my mood. I like those fishing type, pull n release, teasing type of gers. Thinking of these, those were the good old days...
Old 02-01-2018, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I stayed this hotel 2 times before, not in the largest suite room though.... I remembered during my last stayed about sept 2017, the intern Receptionist is super cute (have celebrity look). Not dare ask her line because always have other staff beside The pool is very small but nice view at night.. very near to Soi Cowboy.. The sound insulation is not that great as i can heard neighbor girl scream so loud (you know what i mean) at midnight..
I can vouch for that There is one night I bring back girl from Thermae, she was such a slut, scream damn loud keep asking fuck me fuck me but I never think much...just damn shiok whenever I see girl scream damn loud from being fucked.... then the next night I came back from meeting late then after bath probably around 11 plus at night... suddenly hear fucking girl also screaming next door haha! Must be the brother next door repaying me for the previous night let him hear free slut screaming
Old 03-01-2018, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by despicableme View Post
ok so you are not noob la, probably went more times than me. Again your objective if I not wrong is to get a thai girl that treats you like a boyfriend when you are there and let you fuck her at night. Even if she says like you, even if she say maybe to stay with you, even if she say will accompany you for the whole trip, you must get a definite yes if you want to have a high chance of upping her that night. Of course this kind of guarantee is hard to get if you havent even meet her. Which is why you most likely will get a definite yes only after you see her the second or third time. Those who gives you a definite yes even before meeting you is most likely a FL, and she will hint you on what's her monetary benefits if she stays with you, which I guess is not your objective because you want the thrill of someone fucking you for free.

So you must meet more than once, and build a r/s from there. Thing is you have to go back to sg and maintain this r/s until your next trip which I find very troublesome so at most I can only maintain r/s with 2 girls, thats my max, your max may be different. It is good to understand that thai girls are generally very open and very tolerant to our pervertic advances but that doesnt mean she will fuck you first time or at all unless you are her bf. The number of decent thai girls far outweigh the number of FLs who will fuck for money. And point is you are only interested in decent thai girls because you dont want to pay for sex.

First step, meet up decent girls. Second step, meet up the decent girls the second time that gives you a very good reason to believe she let you fuck (spend time with these girls on drinks and party at night), those decent girls that still have a chance a meal or movie will do in the day. Third step, maintain r/s with the girls that you think still have a chance in the future and also those that fucked you already and still want to fuck you again. Repeat the process depending on the time you have on hand and how many girls you can juggle. Release those that you not interested in already or those that you see very little possibility after some time has gone by, then pick up new ones if you have time. This really depends on how much effort you want to dispense in getting free fucks.
Yes, you hit my objective. Bkk is so easy to find WL/FL to release my load as long as i pay which i did last couple of years. Now i want try something different, i want find someone treats me like a BF when i was there. Usually i only meet up those shortlisted which at least 7/10 in my eye. Regular Thai girl is quite open and willing to know us as a foreigner and most of them will not feel awkward and can have a great conversation with us. To my experience, those who study abroad, speak great english/mandarin has higher chance willing to meet us. But when it come to sex, it is quite hard to achieve even though she did not say she don't like me or no feel on me. You are right, I should not put too much hope in first meet, instead put hope on second meet and maintain r/s. Now i will try to get "definite yes" from those i met before, if no then just put in backup and proceed to other option girl.

Last edited by rahkshi007; 03-01-2018 at 09:20 AM.
Old 03-01-2018, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ay.... just for proper record... there's hardly anything free...

For me ah. Come out play. Most importantly is u don't owe the girl anything hor. It must be mutual n agreed. That's why hor those girls that never take a single baht from me.. they always receive something else from me. I don't mean to haolian la hor cuz really mah i feel better when they received something tangible from me. that's why shopping n gifts is always there as a form of "compensation". Else if girl so good to u... u also feel bad leh cannot sleep.5555

Whatever u gave the girl willingly, u don't ask her to return hor. Some of the farangs do that in bkk.

Come out play first thing is never ever "show hands" to the girl. If they know u have this n that, then they won't be the original self liao. But sometimes bobian u try impress the girl abit la to win her mah. 5555

Remember hor every human is a life. Yes This is a sex forum. We all wana fuck girls but not to the extend of destroying a girl life hor. The hate of a girl is scary n lasting hor. So best is leave a lasting happy good memory for her. If ever one day bump into each other in bkk also can smile say hello n maybe have fun together sometime 5555
Yes, cannot be stingy when meet regular girl. We are not their client and they do not owe us. Salute to those thick face guy who dare ask the girl to return the gift .. I don't have such courage to do so.
Old 03-01-2018, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, you hit my objective. Bkk is so easy to find WL/FL to release my load as long as i pay which i did last couple of years. Now i want try something different, i want find someone treats me like a BF when i was there. Usually i only meet up those shortlisted which at least 7/10 in my eye. Regular Thai girl is quite open and willing to know us as a foreigner and most of them will not feel awkward and can have a great conversation with us. To my experience, those who study abroad, speak great english/mandarin has higher chance willing to meet us. But when it come to sex, it is quite hard to achieve even though she did not say she don't like me or no feel on me. You are right, I should not put too much hope in first meet, instead put hope on second meet and maintain r/s. Now i will try to get "definite yes" from those i met before, if no then just put in backup and proceed to other option girl.
If you use social apps to know girls (I have not used FB before because I dont use FB), almost all are willing to meet at least for a meal or a coffee. For those that insist on just a meal, chances of upping is almost zero. Those that willing to meet at night at pub or club, usually will ask to bring their friends too which I guess is kind of understandable as if not it will be kind of boring to drink or party with just 2 ppl. That gives you a chance albeit a small chance if you are meeting her for the first time. Again, most thai girls are demure in nature and do not want to portray themselves as a slut by sleeping with you the first time they meet. If they TRULY SINCERELY LIKE you, then even more they wont want to sleep with you the first time. I think it is good to maintain a r/s but at the same time maintain a certain kind of distance. Do not let her believe that you are going to be her boyfriend unless you truly want to. Because if she thinks that you really want to be her boyfriend and if she likes you back too, then you are going to fuck her only when you all are officially together. Also, it is not good to play with her feelings. Only maintain r/s with those that is open to fucking you after she gets to know you better after meeting second or third time while not being officially together. You will be able to know quite clearly who is not going to fuck you unless you be her boyfriend, these girls you can either be normal friends or just forget them.

Thai girls seldom go for looks. I know ppl say if you look really handsome, you will get girls anyway. I can tell you from my experience that's not true at all, the prettiest girls I see in a restaurant/pub/club in thailand are usually not with someone handsome. The good looking thai guys know this logic, so they wont go into a club for instance and think they can get girls easily. Foreign guys sometimes dont get this thinking, and misunderstood that if they good looking, they can just walk into a place and thai girls will pour themselves on them. It is not a significant factor. Be generous/gentleman/funny/fun to be around, those are more important factors.

Dont expect thai girls to fall for you just because you are from Singapore. We, as Singaporeans are look upon favourably in thailand and that's to our advantage but not to the extent of being able to fuck decent girls after meeting for the first time. Again, in my experience, those more 'western influenced' thai girls generally are more open to having sex after knowing you for not too long a time. You can find many partying in Khao San. Most dont necessarily go for farang guys anyway, so we Asians still have a good chance. Like you said, you gotta maintain the r/s because you are looking for a 'bkk holiday gf'. And because you are looking for something a little more than sex, it is good that you all can communicate with one another pretty well. I mean after 15mins of fucking, you still gotta talk and understand her if you want to hang out or meet her again right? It is not like a FL, fuck and forget.
Old 03-01-2018, 05:23 PM
Samster

Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disc

Quote:
I beg to differ.

Almost if not all my female thai friends go WOW esp on handsome boys. I think it’s normal, as they are just like any other girl from other countries too. If possible they want someone pleasant looking to be their bf.

To win thai girls heart IMO you must have this factor

Rich, as long you’re rich, how ugly you’re I’m sure you able to have pretty thai gf. Seen many. So beauty and the beast really exist in Thailand.

If you not rich then must be handsome.
I’ve friends who willingly to date some guys who is not rich but handsome to their eyes.

If not rich or handsome, then must have guts and know how to sweettalk. Thai girls love someone who is humorous, and know how to sweet talk.

This is what based on my own experience. More than a decade long mixing with thai people, hence this is what I notice. My experience may differ from yours. So ya.

Yea different experiences. Not saying good looks doesnt help, not saying being rich doest help, rich helps a lot I agree. But from what I experience, good looking guys doesnt get the girls is all too common in thailand. You look at asian good looking foreigners at clubs, so many every night open bottles with a few of their friends and that's basically it, I dont see girls throwing themselves at them. They are waiting and waiting and it usually doesnt happen. A good looking guy walking into a club and hoping to get girls purely on his looks is a game that is not in that guy favor. If you saying a guy that is good looking/generous/fun to be with vs a guy that is average looking/generous/fun to be with, oh yea then the good looking guy will probably get the girl. I have not heard from any of my thai good looking guy friends telling me that, watch me tonight at the club, I am going to look a pretty girl in her eyes, get her to be mesmerized with my face and body, and I am going to bring her home.
Old 04-01-2018, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Bro I like what you say! Haha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1