The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 26-06-2017, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
wildface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitePaper View Post
He was scammed by those agents. No way 3 pax can spend 100K at Pimp unless padded bills or agent commission included. Come to think of it..... I hope you were not the guy who brought him there, are you?

How is Danok? You still cheong there now?
No lah bro, i don't even know him, besides I don't have friends who are big carrots ... I only travel with my inner circle of friends and i never go G-club.. not worth the money. I know where to spend alot lesser with twice the fun...

I long time never cheong danok coz not worth going there already . Now my playground is BKK but more towards outskirts....
Old 26-06-2017, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manahara View Post
The rest of the money was spent in Pattaya after deduction for hotel / airfare / shopping.
I have to salute to u... 2 nights u spent 60k thb, about 2500 SGD. Assume 2 SYTs with BF about 12k... how did u spend 13k in a bar???
Old 26-06-2017, 02:25 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pretty Pubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Personally knew several girls who worked in Singapore Thai Disco, after 6 months they managed to build one house, some bought a car and condo.
U just listen or u actual see they spent?? Working 6 mths in SG TD, assuming she earned 10k per mth and 6 mths, 60k.

A piece of land in Thailand in ulu street, in ulu province will cost about 15k, to build a low grade and furnish the house will cost another 30-50k... A lowest grade Vios will cost 20k....
Old 26-06-2017, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
wildface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I have to salute to u... 2 nights u spent 60k thb, about 2500 SGD. Assume 2 SYTs with BF about 12k... how did u spend 13k in a bar???
Something just doesn't adds up...
Old 26-06-2017, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
U just listen or u actual see they spent?? Working 6 mths in SG TD, assuming she earned 10k per mth and 6 mths, 60k.

A piece of land in Thailand in ulu street, in ulu province will cost about 15k, to build a low grade and furnish the house will cost another 30-50k... A lowest grade Vios will cost 20k....
From my experience with them, most are never good at saving/planning. Most have liabilities back home whereby they need to remit $ back for family support. Most will spend until their last baht then decide to go for overseas job like SG/MY/HK/China etc. As for the car/condo/house, much often than not, it's supplemented by sponsors they managed to hook back in SG etc.

And most girls do not even earn 10K a month. Only the TOP tier ones do. Average ones earn ard 4-5k sgd a month. Apparently some earn much more than their "hang flowers" customers.

Furthermore unless on work permit, u can't practically work/save that amount in 6 months. Most come back send back a portion for family support, a portion for botox/filler etc and the remaining for eat/drink/apt rental etc with not much left to save.

Although a few do managed to save and build a new home for their family on their own, but most just squandered the $$ away and thinks that they can carry on this work throughout their lives.
Old 26-06-2017, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Yup, agree wif Bro VBKK above. I think the gals mentioned by 55055 might be real cases but I dun they earn their $$$ juz frm their overseas stints la. It's a rather common facts that many of the new generation Puyings hav plenty of "sponsors" BF everywhere, be it on Asia, America or Europe. Alotta them actually uses their overseas stints to "expand their network". I had my fair shares of bad experiences wif a few of these Puyings in the past & I can tell u, they're nv as innocent as they seems, especially when it comes to getting $$$ frm their "sponsors". Following the laws of economy, whenever there're demands, there'll always be supply. N whenever there're chio Puyings, there'll always be cai taos or Mr Roberts to sponsor them (yeah yeah, I was 1 of those, laugh all u want!). Having said that, most of them r oso F**king stupid when it comes to $$$ dealing. Like wat Bro VBKK said, lotsa them juz adopt the YOLO (or 今朝有酒今朝醉) lifestyle, which meant that they'll forever be stuck in this vicious cycle unless they changed 360 deg for the gd. Or, best still, find a kum gong loaded dude (or 摇钱树) to bear some children or be mistress to. N I wish these Puyings Gd Luck wif that~
Old 26-06-2017, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
U just listen or u actual see they spent??
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post

Although a few do managed to save and build a new home for their family on their own, but most just squandered the $$ away and thinks that they can carry on this work throughout their lives.
That was why I asked "listen" or "actual see"... Worked 6 mths buy car, property?? Then work 6 yrs can buy a whole village and private jet.

To believe in WL is like telling others "pig can climb tree".

Old 26-06-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Not sure if i shared this before...but here it is...the last time i was at patts, my agg girl elder sister (quite chio, milf, fair, 26 and full C) has 2 sponsor bfs. My agg girl told me that her HK bf came down specifically to look for her (we were at hollywood then and i even met the poor dude. he looked pissed off epic-ly lol as he cannot find his gf who is supposed to meet him in hollywood - later i found out she was opening her legs for another man for ST). and my agg girl, who is her younger sis, have to cover for her to lie to him saying all kinds of nonsense excuse.

the thing is...an ang pai bargirl/FL/etc can have many sponsors and for all you know, even when you are fucking her raw for your money, she is allowing others to do the same also.

and while we think we gotten an exotic gf who is submitting to us and all, but in reality, they are sucking up money from as many robert sponsors as much as possible to build their own house for mother, buy motorbike for bro, buy push cart for sis etc etc etc

so the suckers in the end are us. don't be a fool and believe their stories la. just take it with a pinch of salt and play along with them to see how far you can go w/o burning a hole in ur pocket and always cheong safe - this is not love, but only a more major transaction lo
Old 26-06-2017, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by manahara View Post
I only stay 2 nights in BKK and the rest of the time was in Pattaya. However the bulk of my money was spent in BKK on those 2 nights. Took 2 syts from Baccara for ST tarma but ended up they both stayed for breakfast so paid them LT.
Total including LDs + BFs + fees for both the syts @ 25K baht.
Went with couple of guys from this forum whom I met up thru PM and they brought me to Pimp G-Club. 3 of us partied the night away in VIP room with dunno how many ladies and drinks as I was slozzed by the time we left. Next morning the guys told me the bill was 100K and split 3 ways so my share to pay is 35K. The rest of the money was spent in Pattaya after deduction for hotel / airfare / shopping.
dude. you have my salute for spending like a whale, but you were probably ripped off like fuck... even if you want a pair of cute and young syts for tarma, it wouldn't cost you 25k.
Old 26-06-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Jai Dum (Black Heart) Working Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
so the suckers in the end are us. don't be a fool and believe their stories la. just take it with a pinch of salt and play along with them to see how far you can go w/o burning a hole in ur pocket and always cheong safe - this is not love, but only a more major transaction lo
I believe we should not kid ourselves that the nightlife girl will be exclusively ours when we "bao" her.
Those who put in too much hopes then all the best to you.

What bothers me is those jai dum (black heart) girls that use emotions to KC soft hearted bros and con them big time.
At the same time mock the sponsor behind his back amongst her friends for being stupid.
What a way to bite the hand that feeds.

Con money is one thing (blame yourself for being inexperienced) but I despised WLs that con feelings.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 26-06-2017 at 11:43 PM.
Old 27-06-2017, 12:33 AM
Samster

jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Jai Dum (Black Heart) Working Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
I believe we should not kid ourselves that the nightlife girl will be exclusively ours when we "bao" her.
Those who put in too much hopes then all the best to you.

What bothers me is those jai dum (black heart) girls that use emotions to KC soft hearted bros and con them big time.
At the same time mock the sponsor behind his back amongst her friends for being stupid.
What a way to bite the hand that feeds.

Con money is one thing (blame yourself for being inexperienced) but I despised WLs that con feelings.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Haiz, wat to do? These new generation Puyings r juz corrupted & F**ked up la. Juz becos they got conned by their Thai or overseas BF once or twice, they felt that they hav the divine rights to do the same to everybody. Of cos, ppl will say that not all Puyings r like that & that there're still nice 1s arnd & stuff, which I agree, but those r really few and far between these days. I wish those lucky peeps All the Best if they can find those in a sea of sluts. Maybe I'm being pompous by disregarding their family background or financial difficulties back home, but still I dun think those r valid reasons to be a rotten human beings. @ the same time, I oso think that they're juz pathetic human beings too. PPl like them can hardly find any form of true Happiness in their life. & since most of these B**tches had poor control of their finance & had some stupid mentality by thinking that there'll be no end to their jolly gd life (since their $$$ is easy to come by), we can all be sure that they're gonna be deep sh*t in the later part of their life. Unless, they're lucky enuff to find the "Mr Golden Goose" of their life (& muz be a really dumb 1) & settle for gd, which I will wish them gd luck...
Old 27-06-2017, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It's best to think of working girls as weaponized pussies and treat as such without investing too much emotions. It's easier said than done when you think you have unearthed the rare gem who is going to be different this time around. I have made my share of mistakes and have the scars to show for them.

We all have lied, broken hearts and hurt feelings, and at the end, it all evens out as karma.
Old 27-06-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Suddenly this thread is filled with Woes of Chiongster.

IMO, it's part and parcel of chiongster journey. Its either you got cheated or vice versa.

My philosophy of chionging is never to get involve with these FL/WL.
Especially if meet one time and off to bed already.
Aiya, dun hav interesting or juicy stories to talk abt @ the moment mah. That's y find things to talk lor. Anyway, such is Life mah, it's a long drama wif many different scenarios of comedies, soap opera & action. Let's hope we'll hav some interesting stories by some blokes coming up in this thread then...
Old 27-06-2017, 12:02 PM
Samster

Re: Jai Dum (Black Heart) Working Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

Talking from self experience?
Old 27-06-2017, 12:42 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jai Dum (Black Heart) Working Girls

Quote:
Talking from self experience?
no wonder TC2 no feeling for regular girls... change his feeling for LB
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1