The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 07-03-2017, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sw33tm4n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

last weekend went Thermae bar. Heard that it was one of the legend places and decided to go see. True enough. Saw alot of SYT and pretty girls. Picked one up. Had one of the best experience outside of soapy massage. The girls say 2.5k ST, 5k LT is the standard price. Price can nego after you pick them.

But it is entirely up to the girl and how you nego the price. Went there at 12am. Theres 7 to 10 girls that looks similar to korean stars.
Old 07-03-2017, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw33tm4n View Post
Went there at 12am. Theres 7 to 10 girls that looks similar to korean stars.
They took the same photo to the doctor and asked to be operated accordingly.
Old 07-03-2017, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sw33tm4n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
They took the same photo to the doctor and asked to be operated accordingly.
maybe. The way they makeup and the hairstyle are also similar.

But does it matter? its the service that counts.

PS: those laojiao here will know, that some thai girls after knowing them a while will know they are a bit heywire aka possessive kind. (esp if you wanna hook them up again)

Last edited by sw33tm4n; 07-03-2017 at 05:31 PM.
Old 07-03-2017, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
alpineguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
Point is, did you get a good deal?
Hit and miss la bro.. 4 days 3 nights, every night also visit Thermae.

1st night got a girl that was a bit weird.. Tell me she only work there one night of the week. Went back every night of my stay and saw her there.. haha. She was okay, not really my type but her attitude makes up for it. Offered go round 2 but I didn't take it. One thing that she did that threw me off was when she going off, she took down my room number on her phone... really WTF.. was a bit cautious at that point.

2nd night got a cute one . Took her back and then on the way back, chit chat abit. she tell me she not working during day coz looking after her baby.. Wah.. felt a bit bad but her figure cannot tell had a kid. Great bonk though, maybe coz got experience

last night decided to take a Korean looking one.. Think she is the only one wearing fake specs at the back of the bar near the stairs (Recent Thermae chionging bros should know who I talking about).. Skinny but that day her outfit give ppl see 3/4 ball. Bring her back along the way, all the guys staring.. haha.. Also great bonk..

For me overall more than 50% satisfactory bonks lo..
Old 08-03-2017, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
diseased1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpineguy View Post
last night decided to take a Korean looking one.. Think she is the only one wearing fake specs at the back of the bar near the stairs (Recent Thermae chionging bros should know who I talking about).. Skinny but that day her outfit give ppl see 3/4 ball. Bring her back along the way, all the guys staring.. haha.. Also great bonk..
like this?

Old 08-03-2017, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
alpineguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diseased1 View Post
like this?

Yea.. something like that.
Old 08-03-2017, 04:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

thx lennyberg for your FR. I've always asked myself the post-op question too but not to the extend where it makes my bucket list. Nothing wrong with it though so no judging. We never know when does our life reel run out of film to keep the show running so live the way you deem fit as long as you are not harming anyone in the process.

It's going to be my turn in a couple of weeks. I will try and provide an FR on my adventure, as an update on the current scene if nothing else.
Old 08-03-2017, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile_santa View Post
thx lennyberg for your FR. I've always asked myself the post-op question too but not to the extend where it makes my bucket list. Nothing wrong with it though so no judging. We never know when does our life reel run out of film to keep the show running so live the way you deem fit as long as you are not harming anyone in the process.

It's going to be my turn in a couple of weeks. I will try and provide an FR on my adventure, as an update on the current scene if nothing else.
Glad my short narration helps a little. I was thinking if I never try before I will always be wondering. At least now that I have tried I know that it no where near good as compared to the real ones. I keep telling myself YOLO and I am on holiday when I was in BKK! I broke my budget!

LOL! Enjoy! I should be heading up next month... but.... with the family.
Old 08-03-2017, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpineguy View Post
Hit and miss la bro.. 4 days 3 nights, every night also visit Thermae.

For me overall more than 50% satisfactory bonks lo..
I guess it's a matter of luck bro. Even I got so so bonks from fishing at agg. Most importantly,you enjoyed can liao. That's what's matters most I feel.
Old 08-03-2017, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
wateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

will be my turn soon in April...4d3n...will visit Thermae for the first time...most probably on the 2nd night...

Qing Qing(RTFed 3 times...)
Xiao Ya(RTFed 2 times...)
Chanel
Tian Tian
Xiao Die
Xiao Ju
Virgin PT FR
Old 09-03-2017, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Emirates1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

married to a thai, crazy bitch, was ok when first married , now fucking nightmare that i am trying tO escape FROM.most of these thai chicks are the same. so BEWARE !!! (IN REPLY to sw33tmm4n )

Last edited by Emirates1; 09-03-2017 at 02:07 AM. Reason: STRA
Old 09-03-2017, 02:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emirates1 View Post
married to a thai, crazy bitch, was ok when first married , now fucking nightmare that i am trying tO escape FROM.most of these thai chicks are the same. so BEWARE !!! (IN REPLY to sw33tmm4n )
555 bro jai yen yen with the queens of emo.
When the Thai puying go drama I also scared.

Had my fair share of headaches!
That's why these days I don't play with tirak sh*t any more.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 09-03-2017, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Emirates1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonycheong2 View Post
555 bro jai yen yen with the queens of emo.
When the thai puying go drama i also scared.

Had my fair share of headaches!
That's why these days i don't play with tirak sh*t any more. :dro

*disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
after this thai shit, going to stay single bro !!!
Old 09-03-2017, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wateva83 View Post
will be my turn soon in April...4d3n...will visit Thermae for the first time...most probably on the 2nd night...
Make sure you dont go too late. Else those japs will buy everything good n u will be left with scraps..
Old 10-03-2017, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
wateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennyberg View Post
Make sure you dont go too late. Else those japs will buy everything good n u will be left with scraps..
what is the best timing to go? and also I'm going there from 3rd to 6th April...Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights...which is the best?

Qing Qing(RTFed 3 times...)
Xiao Ya(RTFed 2 times...)
Chanel
Tian Tian
Xiao Die
Xiao Ju
Virgin PT FR
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1