The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2017, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 16
Nasty12 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNasty12 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNasty12 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: A west side story

Nice story! Can go share bro? Thanks
Old 04-12-2017, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
flareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud of

Bro can share ctc
Old 04-12-2017, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
baboonz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro able to share ctc?
Old 04-12-2017, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 14
jackdeath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, can share? thx!!
Old 04-12-2017, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Lionator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, mind sharing the contacts? thanks in advance!
Old 04-12-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
lolislol is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bro can give contact?
Old 04-12-2017, 10:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
darrenchew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,
Spa start with s?
Massage ger is j?
Old 04-12-2017, 10:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
GanTuaNaNa is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I went there today and was assigned a lady not bad-looking. She chatted with me quite happily and was quite serious doing her massage on me at the same time. After more than 30min of massage, she asked the gq and i can touch her everywhere but i no take off any of her clothes. She licked my nipples nicely and I finished my session satisfied. Gonna go there again to try others.

Damage: 1hr massage $45
Hj: $50 (including worldwide roaming and licking nipples)
Old 04-12-2017, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
erensto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can please pm address? Thank you.
Old 04-12-2017, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

care to share bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
Actually I been visiting this shop at the west side... which also talked about in other threads. Today found myself in the area again, but I didn't visit the usual spa shop. Feeling bored, flicked open my iphone, used Wechat Look Around function...

Tadah. Saw a sweet-looking PRC with her mobile number listed as part of her nick.. DEfinitely an ML. Sent a request, she accepted, then she copy paste a whole automated message about the kind of massage services offered in their shop, and the prices, and the address. Turns out this shop is 5 dollar cheaper than the other one. So decided to go for it.

Booked the girl through her wechat conversation. Then located the shop by the address and went in.

Was brought up to 2nd storey, big room with two bed and a curtain partition in the middle. Was thinking siao liao no more special. Given a pair of shorts, and shortly massage started. Strength was good and constant. Then about 30 to 40 mins into the massage (can't rmb exactly) was pleasantly teased with soft hands running through my back, side of body, and legs, suddenly, she lifted my legs into a position, gave me a HDLY and jg (not sure if the proper JG, so JG connoisseurs no offense). She even dug into my a hole... and pleasured my manhood. All this, without me asking her for special, or her popping the GQ. Just happened.

Got me rock hard, then turned around, and she applied oil and started a mix of JG/HJ which got me high. "The fees for this will be separately counted," she whispered. Then, she pulled my hands up to grope her boobs. She unclasped her bra and made me put my hands under her polo tee to grope. And went I thought this could get no further, she gave me a catbath by licking around my nipple area. This is my weakness and I blew it all sky high then.

Completed the deed. Bathed. And I started to think... wait, all the action was initiated by her.. and she mentioned earlier that fees will be separately counted. Die. Will she demand sky high now? After all the actions are completed. To my surprise, she said, $50. I was pleasantly surprised. $50 for a hj with some kind of a hdly/JG, and groping, and licking of nipple, this was a good deal!

Hence, will share this joint / ml with senior bro with proven rep to keep the place safe. Tks.
Old 04-12-2017, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 15
eenie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeenie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Please share contact. I can see a few with numbers in nick in a west area.Not sure which if it’s the one you met.
Old 04-12-2017, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 16
cmclee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmclee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bro
Can share contact please, thanks !
Old 04-12-2017, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
peachteaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

share share, west sider here!
Old 05-12-2017, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 14
soulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of lightsoulblader is a glorious beacon of light

hey bro, pm me the address
Old 05-12-2017, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 21
xlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of light

Can share bro thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1