The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2017, 09:33 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Genesisland deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Prostate Care Massage or Chinese Massage?

Hi Bros, I'm a newbie in this Spa scene, started cheonging only recently. Last week, I saw a Spa advertising on Facebook with many pretty girls, it's the famous Spa with a single alphabet letter. I decided to book the prettiest ML and try her massage. Upon arriving, the receptionist recommended me to take up their popular Prostate Care Massage as she told me is good for guys and it's very comfortable too. As I have not tried before, I paid $88 for an hour. The ML that I booked was really young looking, her back massage was not the best but can see she try to put in effort. Then came the "Prostate Care" part, where she will rub my balls a bit and brush her fingers trough my asshole. That is done without touching my rod and it lasted for only 5 mins. Afterwards, she stated massaging both of my legs till time is up.

This afternoon, I decided to try another massage place which is quite near my office. I told the Syt at the counter 1 hour of massage and she replied it's $45. There's no Prostate Care massage on the menu itself so I thought it would be a boring and clean massage. This Spa is a bit different from the other Spa I went to last week as there is no shower attached but the rooms are partitioned properly. The massage was really quite solid given the petite size of the Syt. Then the last 30 mins of the massage was really sensual. She gently tickle my balls and rubbing them occasionally and she also massaged my asshole. She accidentally bushed pass my dick a few times and pretend nothing happened. The massage ended with me having blue balls.

Now I have this question I have been wondering, why does the normal Chinese massage in this Spa feels like the Prostate Care Massage that I have been massaged in another Spa? I felt that the normal Chinese massage in this Spa I visited today is even more comfortable than the Prostate Care Massage in another Spa. I'm not sure does the other Spa I been to last week offers normal Chinese massage. The $45 I paid today is so much cheaper than the $88 I paid last week. I felt that the $45 massage is even better and is more shiok than the $88 Prostate care massage. Which spa do you guys think I should continue to go? Any advices so I would not spend on the wrong place. Thanks bros.
Old 30-11-2017, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Re: Prostate Care Massage or Chinese Massage?

Please share the second place location... Thanks.....
Old 30-11-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold

Prostate massage is just a way to cheat your money. Might as well do normal massage for 1 and half hours, most likely cheaper than $88 P massage.
Old 30-11-2017, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesisland View Post
Hi Bros, I'm a newbie in this Spa scene, started cheonging only recently. Last week, I saw a Spa advertising on Facebook with many pretty girls, it's the famous Spa with a single alphabet letter. I decided to book the prettiest ML and try her massage. Upon arriving, the receptionist recommended me to take up their popular Prostate Care Massage as she told me is good for guys and it's very comfortable too. As I have not tried before, I paid $88 for an hour. The ML that I booked was really young looking, her back massage was not the best but can see she try to put in effort. Then came the "Prostate Care" part, where she will rub my balls a bit and brush her fingers trough my asshole. That is done without touching my rod and it lasted for only 5 mins. Afterwards, she stated massaging both of my legs till time is up.

This afternoon, I decided to try another massage place which is quite near my office. I told the Syt at the counter 1 hour of massage and she replied it's $45. There's no Prostate Care massage on the menu itself so I thought it would be a boring and clean massage. This Spa is a bit different from the other Spa I went to last week as there is no shower attached but the rooms are partitioned properly. The massage was really quite solid given the petite size of the Syt. Then the last 30 mins of the massage was really sensual. She gently tickle my balls and rubbing them occasionally and she also massaged my asshole. She accidentally bushed pass my dick a few times and pretend nothing happened. The massage ended with me having blue balls.

Now I have this question I have been wondering, why does the normal Chinese massage in this Spa feels like the Prostate Care Massage that I have been massaged in another Spa? I felt that the normal Chinese massage in this Spa I visited today is even more comfortable than the Prostate Care Massage in another Spa. I'm not sure does the other Spa I been to last week offers normal Chinese massage. The $45 I paid today is so much cheaper than the $88 I paid last week. I felt that the $45 massage is even better and is more shiok than the $88 Prostate care massage. Which spa do you guys think I should continue to go? Any advices so I would not spend on the wrong place. Thanks bros.
can share where is the $45 massage place? will up your pts once you pm me the location.
Old 30-11-2017, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Lately got this doctor Irene who goes around promoting her amazing skills to treat ED. Don’t know true or not. If so solid, I think urologist our of job liao

Wechat: SG88587064
Old 30-11-2017, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
Lately got this doctor Irene who goes around promoting her amazing skills to treat ED. Don’t know true or not. If so solid, I think urologist our of job liao

Wechat: SG88587064
But when I see her face my didi totally cannot stand.
Old 30-11-2017, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket1128 View Post
But when I see her face my didi totally cannot stand.
That is why you get treated ...
Old 30-11-2017, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Try her once before many years back... not only didi cannot stand.. she sleeping on the job.. have to wake her up few times... waste my hotel money...
Old 01-12-2017, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
nice123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

can share location of the 2nd spa. thanks
Old 01-12-2017, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hey, can you share the location of the second spa?
Old 01-12-2017, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
Try her once before many years back... not only didi cannot stand.. she sleeping on the job.. have to wake her up few times... waste my hotel money...
OK. So Dr Irene is so lousy.... Lol. Still use the word Dr.... Really thick skin
Old 01-12-2017, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 8
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post

That bad? Her wechat post like a lot kanna treated.
Old 01-12-2017, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

P massage is just a way those Tiong bu came up to cheat our money so far those shop that claim to have p massage 80% anyhow touch one... really know how to do p massage maybe the 20% left... not that we should not believe it but unless really got people try and give good feedback if not highly chances of getting a teasing touch then a good massage...

So far I try only a few ml I know who can do a good p massage or massage nowadays... it’s Super turn off when you go for a massage expecting to relieve your aching body and meet one who just do piano massage and rush you for service
Old 01-12-2017, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
avalon17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

location of second spa please
Old 01-12-2017, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 16
sabs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysabs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had a bad experience when trying out a mly girl. But MP hard sell for prostate massage for $88. Instead I took normal massage @ $58 to test the place as it's a new place.. Lady boss will peep to see no funny business when take normal massafe. Was told if kena caught by boss, if ML do extra without customer taking prostate, ML kena fined by boss $1000. WTF..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1