The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2017, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 10
raedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to all
Re: Tried 2 shops in a row in a night

share ctc bro? thx
Old 21-11-2017, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogs1989 View Post
After the first shot for the night, decided to walk towards the main road and grab a taxi.. yes I know I can easily call for uber or grab but these apps will keep a record in your phone and your so wifey at home will know..

Back to the story.. walked passed a few flower joints b4 able to reach to the main road. B4 I could reach to the main road little brother already woken up as all these flower joints ladies have these sexy scent perfume on them. Looked in front another spa.. thought to myself why not still have $200 to spend for the night.. same story have to climb up a steep row of stairs, getting breathless and pressed the doorbell. But this time have to walk through 2 doors b4 getting greeted by an old lady.. in my heart I was like shit going to waste my money.. old lady asked a lot of crap but just gave her a standard answer..

Was led to a room and this one came with a attached shower. Took my shower n laid naked on the bed to try my luck.. ML came in saw and did not say anything but continue with her massage..the massage was pretty good although there were sign on the wall that they do not provide massage service and only provide facial but who cares as long the lady serve her purpose..

Now the the finishing part. The lady was braless and 100% all natural F cup. Rates are standard. This lady is not from China and can't speak Chinese.
Trying my luck here. Any bros actually managed to get contact from TS? A day after starting this thread, he MIA until now.

If any bro knows the location and lady with F cup, please PM me. Rewarding points. Thank you.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 21-11-2017, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Glycerine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro...your inbox full lol..
You mind sharing the contacts
Thanks bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogs1989 View Post
Was having my favourite mince pork noodles last night when I saw this lady getting off in a taxi and walking up to a MP then I know ho seh le. She was really slim and got good gal look. Looks like from Vietnam or Thailand..

I quickly finish my noodles And walked up the stairs.. I hated myself for wanting to finish my noodles before going cause if not I would have a really good view of a upskirt as the stairs are really steep..

After climbing up the steep stairs I was out of breath. I know I'm fat climbing one LVL I already wanna faint le. Press the bell and open sesame, welcome to wonderland. Was attended by a lady who can speak English nor Chinese nor Malay. She has to ask her friend who so happen jus came out of the shower only wrapped in towel. Immediately small head took over big and ordered for this gal. Was led to a room n asked to wait for her to get changed but I tried my luck and told her it was ok that she did not need to change to her working uniform as I was rushing for time.

Laid on the bed and within mins her towel dropped to the floor. The rest is history. Guys don't imagine too much hor. Standard charges apply.
Old 23-11-2017, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tunnie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contacts? Thanks!
Old 25-11-2017, 04:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
haynh1234 is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bro, can share contact? thank you!
Old 25-11-2017, 05:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 17
sony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro can share ctc and location.Thanks
Old 26-11-2017, 07:32 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 0
Hestia is a name known to allHestia is a name known to allHestia is a name known to allHestia is a name known to allHestia is a name known to allHestia is a name known to all

Bro can share with me contact please thanks
Old 26-11-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Trying my luck here. Any bros actually managed to get contact from TS? A day after starting this thread, he MIA until now.

If any bro knows the location and lady with F cup, please PM me. Rewarding points. Thank you.
ya, I also waiting contact from TS, if anyone knows please pm too.
Old 22-12-2017, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 7
manneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to behold

Care tp share contact details bro? Thanks in advance!
Old 22-12-2017, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 7
agratefulhuman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro pls share contact and place. Thanks!
Old 22-12-2017, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 8
Sojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bro could you share contact? Many thanks
Old 22-12-2017, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
mushroomboy555 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro can pm the 1st shop?
Advert Space Available