The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 21-06-2011, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dotx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Hi all .. Been to Petain a few times .. Always see SBF then rem a few hse and room then go jalan jalan liao .. End up all busy .. Not nice to surf inside that back alley , that's why always go back home with full load .. Anyway , today went to H22R20 .. Finally go home bullet-less ..
Washing : SOP .. Clean enough ..
Bbbj : if my small head got no feeling , by listening to the sound .. I would have thought she eating lollipop . 9/10
Catbath : 9/10 . Very detailed ..
AR : 7/10 . The missing 3 is the duration not long enough or am i too greedy ?
FJ : 9/10 . Hardworking .. Soft moans .. Intermittent . Moan all e way seems too fake for me
GFE : 8/10 . Quite chatty ..
And ya .. I went in straight after an old man came out .. She's still very hardworking .. Nv shortchange me or maybe i more handsome than that uncle ..
Old 22-06-2011, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 16
mystery_man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Yes, Rose H17R02 used to be located from H18, after it closed I thought she retired, but surprisingly, she hasn't. I used to call her for HJ only, without condom. After I found out where she was relocated, I visited her only twice I think, she is CAT20. For me BJ is ok but her HJ is better!

Cloud is in H24R14. As I have mentioned before, in H24, the rooms are not in numerical order. So, in H24, you go all the way straight to the back lane, she is the last room there on your left hand side facing the door.

-------------------- Back lane door --------------------

H24R14 - Cloud

H24R28 - Xiao Tian --------------- OKT office

H24R33 - LaiLai ------------------- OKT office

H24R10 - Jessy -------------------- H24R15 - Lily

-------------------- From front lane --------------------

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Hi bro fornicator,

thanks for the directions, btw what do you mean by from front lane & back lane door ?

i thought there is only one door where we people generally walked in & out of those houses ?
Old 22-06-2011, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystery_man View Post
Hi bro fornicator,

thanks for the directions, btw what do you mean by from front lane & back lane door ?

i thought there is only one door where we people generally walked in & out of those houses ?
You're welcome Bro. Yes, there are 2 doors. The other one is at the far end. If you are inside even numbered houses, the back lane door opens to Flander's square. If you are inside odd numbered houses, the back lane door opens to Marne road. These are the doors used by the WLs when they report for work. We know where to go in right? This is the 'front lane door', some WLs use this also but we cannot go out the 'back lane door' unless the front is closed already. One time I last call with Maggie H02R02, it was 9:00+ already, so I went out back door, OKT open for me, hehe.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Last edited by fornicator; 22-06-2011 at 09:08 AM.
Old 22-06-2011, 01:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Sexi_Boy is Cool - loads of Potential

I heading there today at 3pm. Any bros heading there today?
Old 23-06-2011, 03:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Marcel is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Too bad one of the shops next to petain is quite smelly.
Old 24-06-2011, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 21
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jihon View Post
been a regular to house 11 Carol and Yan Yan: however the last 3 visits in the last 1 month they have stopped BBBJ .
Carol is even worse AR with condom in tongue. They claim they are worried about being sent back. Does anyone know if other houses are also stopping BBBJ?
Yep. she is the one who tell me cim the sperm will stuck in between teeth...
Old 25-06-2011, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up H2R3 Sally $50

130 pm to 215 pm

A hot Saturday pm, after co stock taking I made mine PT trip. H22 Aida’s light on, the 3 white bunnies were chatting, oh! Michelle so sexy with long legs, she was having a conversation with Xue Err on Gentling gambling.

Over at H16, inner lane except Ivy, Moon and Amy all girls were available. I was targeting Vivi but, mission impossible because there were 4 men waiting for her. I notice behind Moon’s room, there is an alter of 2 gods.

The goddess of mercy and, the other I am not too sure, could be the Monkey god. I pretty much believed the monkey god has a temper; he is not suitable to be in a brothel. Anyway, not our problem, H11 Jolene is available for a short while, she is pretty no doubt and, I read her FR, she don’t French, so I guess no. Ah May sitting on bed, I think she is average looking, that is how come she called $30. Carol (Pan Ling Ling), she is so pretty, every time I saw her, she reminds me of my ex Malaysian girl friend.

This pm I had Sally, FR as follows, not bad for a $50 session without SEX.

155 pm to 215 pm

Sally said I was RTF customer, in fact her 4 years this is mine first time with her. Yes! Closer looking, age is catching up, she is plumb and her tits are big. She cleans me up well, b4 after UN dress we held like long time lover and we french.

During washing we chat on few things, 1 was ex Violet who she believed got her permit cancelled, due to MIA more than 2 months. Btw we kissed a lot and I felt like making love not commercial SEX, Sally begins BBBJ, I was strong this pm, could be 3 weeks I had not visit PT? I rub her pussy and ass, her pussy is warm and dry.

Sally told me few times, take her tits kissed and bite her nipples. She is 1 horny bitch, yes she is accommodating.

I asked her for SEX, she is happy but, somehow I don’t know how come I pulled her down. French with so much tongue fighting’s, brought her hands to masturbate mine dick.

I told her to cap me, thing is b4 she take the CD I shot on her hand and, cum a lot on her stomach. Then, I set on her chest she pulled her tits and, again I shot out some on her tits. This session is different, I felt kinky and, I had enjoyed it.

Sally’s look: 5/ 10
Body: 6/ 10
BBBJ: 8/ 10
Frenching: 10/ 10 we go all the way
BJ: 6/ 10 I told her I think I am hard enough
HJ: 10/ 10
Tits fucked: maybe 6/ 10 because second cum nothing much.
GF: 8/ 10 because she wants RTF clients. After session I had mouth wash. Sally takes care of her clients too.
RTF: maybe?

I hoped I was wrong, somehow Sally gave me an impression of something, interested brothers PM me. It is just me, I am not sure but, how come for a professional she doesn’t seem to be doing it.

Have a good weekend!
Old 26-06-2011, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
deca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
H16r4

Bros, been almost a month already. Still no sign of Yoyo from H16. Any idea what happened to her?
Old 26-06-2011, 01:40 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: H16r4

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
Bros, been almost a month already. Still no sign of Yoyo from H16. Any idea what happened to her?
I passed by Yoyo's room this afternoon. Sorry Bro I forgot to ask H16 OKT what happened to Yoyo H16R04. I only managed to ask about Amy as to when she will RTW. Ivy and Moon, at least got something on their door. I try to remember in my next trip if Yoyo still not in.

Cheers.
Old 26-06-2011, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

FR on Katty,

Looks: 8/10 for bros who have the fantasy of bonking slutty CFM ah lian beer promoters
Figure: 8/10 looks delicious no matter in doggie missionary or cowgirl positions
Catbath: 9/10 can really lick yr body like a hungry kitten
BJ: 8/10 can suck like a horny slut
FJ: 9/10 can fark like a horny slut wanting for more. no need KY.
RTF: no problem.
Old 27-06-2011, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 19
spotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: H16r4

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
I passed by Yoyo's room this afternoon. Sorry Bro I forgot to ask H16 OKT what happened to Yoyo H16R04. I only managed to ask about Amy as to when she will RTW. Ivy and Moon, at least got something on their door. I try to remember in my next trip if Yoyo still not in.

Cheers.

No FR from King of Petain ?
Just pass by there look see look see ?

Member of OSF , B.O.S.S. Club ( 14 ) & Merlion Club
Old 27-06-2011, 05:45 AM
Samster

Re: H16R10 Ada

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotter542 View Post

No FR from King of Petain ?
Just pass by there look see look see ?
Haha! You got me Bro!

Yup, was able to RTF Ada H16R10 that day, Saturday, 25 June. Long time I never RTF because she always go back early lately. I reach PT after work around 6:30-7:00 pm on a weekday, she gone already.

Actually my target was Michelle H02R16, I sms her if she working but she say no. So I took my chance in H16, lucky Ada was working.

Same great service and not a time watcher, I enjoyed the session with her. But she becoming a bit meaty oh. I told her to slim down a bit hehe.

Special mention to Bro austin69 for sending me PM on Ada LDW, she going on leave soon. Thanks Bro for the info. Hope you regain your confidence again to post FRs and help me update the PSL.

A good week ahead to all Bros.

Cheers.
Old 27-06-2011, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
S82H deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

damn first time to Petain, go and walk and search the big red number, got see many people crowd at behind Flanders SQ behind City Square Mall which i thought they are gambling, search along the petain road, then u turn back to behind Flanders SQ, and saw along many bangala and Indian .

finally, manage find H14R5 Poh Yi, then wait quite long, finally manage to bonk her. like what brother in the forum, she has good looking face.

like what brothers said in the forum, her virginal very tight, even i release my bullet, i still feel her pussy is so tight. very hard to find tight pussy nowaday and some more is cheap bonk only S$ 30. sextisfuckion for cheap bonk with quality virginal. RTF
Old 27-06-2011, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S82H View Post
damn first time to Petain, go and walk and search the big red number, got see many people crowd at behind Flanders SQ behind City Square Mall which i thought they are gambling, search along the petain road, then u turn back to behind Flanders SQ, and saw along many bangala and Indian .

finally, manage find H14R5 Poh Yi, then wait quite long, finally manage to bonk her. like what brother in the forum, she has good looking face.

like what brothers said in the forum, her virginal very tight, even i release my bullet, i still feel her pussy is so tight. very hard to find tight pussy nowaday and some more is cheap bonk only S$ 30. sextisfuckion for cheap bonk with quality virginal. RTF
Good one Bro!

Ups you.

Cheers.
Old 28-06-2011, 12:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
nitekids is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heading there today at 3pm. Any bros heading there today?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1