The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2013, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 11
benny21 is one of the Best!benny21 is one of the Best!benny21 is one of the Best!
Re: grand paragon spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantesmh View Post
Heard quite often got raid at BW maybe not engh kopi $,NY much safer so far,just my 2 cents
Since when BW often got raid?? NY far?? this is a grand paragon thread what talking u?

Bulgarian, Chinese, Indian, Indonesian, Korean, Malaysian, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Singaporean, Thai, Viet, Laos, Taiwanese
Old 24-08-2013, 02:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 0
CoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any updates on this Grand Paragon Spa?
I want to stop going to GBW and looking to find another spa.
Old 31-08-2013, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3260 / Power: 20
mantaray73 has a reputation beyond reputemantaray73 has a reputation beyond reputemantaray73 has a reputation beyond reputemantaray73 has a reputation beyond reputemantaray73 has a reputation beyond reputemantaray73 has a reputation beyond reputemantaray73 has a reputation beyond reputemantaray73 has a reputation beyond reputemantaray73 has a reputation beyond reputemantaray73 has a reputation beyond reputemantaray73 has a reputation beyond repute

Can try girl number 30 or 88.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
werdna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoutinHo View Post
Any updates on this Grand Paragon Spa?
I want to stop going to GBW and looking to find another spa.
u can try the spa at ZON hotel, just went there today. RM238 for whole package. So far the place have not disappoint me.
Old 04-09-2013, 07:01 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by werdna View Post
u can try the spa at ZON hotel, just went there today. RM238 for whole package. So far the place have not disappoint me.
Is ZON the new happening place? I see the thread only became active recently.
Between ZON & GBW, which is better?
Old 08-09-2013, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Kai189 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried girl 56.

shd havr ask for my regular 88. but decided to gamble and see whether another gem come along. but...

age. never ask
body: flabby. got spare tired
bath me with towel on
action: sop. cat bath, ar n bbbj . me on top.
then i bath myself

next time i will stick to the known.
Personal Holocaust.
Foreclosure of a dream.
Old 08-09-2013, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 20
samghost is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamghost is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: grand paragon spa

Just a short review.

Went to the spa and manage to get a slot for number 30.

here she came into a room, chit chat to break the ice and went to wash up by her.

clean up and lie on the bed with my face facing downward. she gave me a massage and here come the action. lick my back and her finger was moving around which i find it so tickle, slowing get use to it when she was moving around my back of the body lower down to my leg.

next is ass rimming, woah.......si bei shiok and she lick my balls and rimming my ass, which i find it shiok and i am thinking yuck for her.lol

next she ask me to turn around and start to lick me from my nipples, and slowly all the way down to my leg area, and up again to my bro. licking and sucking plus sometime to my ass again.

told her that at this rate of blow job by her, my sperm will be cumming. next cap on and she on top of me, change position and i am on top of her and last finish with doggie and i am GAME OVER.

Her look around late twenty to early thirty. nice and smooth breast and and and a pinky nipples:.

will find her again because she not rushing and i really enjoy the session with her.

Pls do not zap me and pardon my poor english too. Thanks and enjoy bros
Old 08-09-2013, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by samghost View Post
Just a short review.

Went to the spa and manage to get a slot for number 30.

here she came into a room, chit chat to break the ice and went to wash up by her.

clean up and lie on the bed with my face facing downward. she gave me a massage and here come the action. lick my back and her finger was moving around which i find it so tickle, slowing get use to it when she was moving around my back of the body lower down to my leg.

next is ass rimming, woah.......si bei shiok and she lick my balls and rimming my ass, which i find it shiok and i am thinking yuck for her.lol

next she ask me to turn around and start to lick me from my nipples, and slowly all the way down to my leg area, and up again to my bro. licking and sucking plus sometime to my ass again.

told her that at this rate of blow job by her, my sperm will be cumming. next cap on and she on top of me, change position and i am on top of her and last finish with doggie and i am GAME OVER.

Her look around late twenty to early thirty. nice and smooth breast and and and a pinky nipples:.

will find her again because she not rushing and i really enjoy the session with her.

Pls do not zap me and pardon my poor english too. Thanks and enjoy bros
Sounds good
Old 25-09-2013, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 14
devilboy69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevilboy69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to GP Spa last week and here is my review.

Facilities: Pretty decent facilities. Hot and cold pool, sauna, steam room, a blast chiller room and movie room. Standard food provided with rather attentive servers. Captains are friendly too.

Don't have a regular gal there and told the captain to choose for me. Was assigned Number 55.

Name: Vivian (if I remember correctly)

Rather chatty gal with rather good command of English. Not a time watcher. Proceed to shower and she did a proper wash up. Concentrated on the groin and anal area. Good indication of things to come.

Body: 6/10 slightly flabby (not fat)

Boobs: 6/10 (B I supposed)

Face: 6/10 GND look

AR: 8/10 one of the best I've had.

Catbath: 8/10

Massage: didn't really try. Barely lasted 2 minutes before action started

BBBJ: 7/10 hardworking gal

FJ: 7/10 tried several positions and she was accommodating throughout

Damage: RM228

RTF: maybe. Try others 1st.
Old 28-09-2013, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
supermansiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just a short review on all the girls I have tried in paragon:

Number: 23
Body: 8/10, slim and fair
Boobs: 7/10, B I think, quite firm
Face: 6/10, mature look
AR: 9/10, rank 2nd among all the girls I ever tried
Frenching: not allowed
Catbath: 7/10
Massage: who cares?
BBBJ: 8/10, almost make me cum
FJ: 9/10, she is accommodating and looks enjoy
RTF: sure

Number: 22
Body: 8/10, tall
Boobs: 7/10
Face: 6/10, small eyes
AR: no
Frenching: not allowed
Catbath: 6/10
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 5/10, sop...
RTF: no, cannot do this cannot do that.. Cannot even touch her pussy..

Number: 30
Body: 8/10, fair
Boobs: 9/10, pink nipples!!
Face: 8/10
AR: 10/10, the best I ever tried. She got a really long tounge
Frenching: yes, we French like no tomorrow
Catbath: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 8/10
RTF: of course, she is the Ang Pai

Number: 33
Body: 3/10,if you are looking for petit and slim girl, please dun try her. You will be very disappointed.
Boobs: 6/10
Face: 6/10, can consider cute
AR: 3/10
Frenching: din try
Catbath: 3/10
BBBJ: 3/10
FJ: 3/10, because she is totally not my type of girl, so I just finish the work as fast as I can.
RTF: no... Not my vege..

Number: 55
Body: 3/10, also quite fat. But taller than 33
Boobs: 2/10, not soft
Face: 7/10, quite pretty but her size is really big
AR: 6/10, normal
Frenching: din try
Catbath: 6/10
BBBJ: 6/10, normal
FJ: 5/10
RTF: same as no.33, if you are looking for slim one, please dun try her.

Other girls I tried before like 84 and 86 are no longer working in paragon. Both of them are Ang Pai and they provide very good service. I heard 85 has come back to paragon, she got a ah lian look which I like. I will find a day to try her again and write the FR.
Old 30-09-2013, 01:23 AM
Samster (B)

CoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was there for the first time yesterday. captain arranged no. 30 for me. Superb service.

Overall I find the facilities and attitude of the staff here are so much better than GBW. Although I pay RM10 more than GBW but the RM10 is very worth it. This shall be my new playground now.
Old 31-10-2013, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2910 / Power: 16
octman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond repute

Any latest update on the gals? I had not visit Grand Paragon for very long..........
Old 01-11-2013, 01:31 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by octman View Post
Any latest update on the gals? I had not visit Grand Paragon for very long..........
I revisited sometime last week early afternoon.... wanted to rtf no. 30 but she not come in yet so captain arranged no. 23 for me.

Another superb service gal.
Her BBBJ during the shower is super excellent until I cannot control and CIM.
Since we still had time so TCSS on bed. easy to talk to and very chatty type. We got chemistry and she allow me another shot..... did cowgirl and finished with doggy. Tipped her RM50 for the 2nd shot..... well worth it.
Old 05-11-2013, 05:13 PM
Samster

octman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoutinHo View Post
I revisited sometime last week early afternoon.... wanted to rtf no. 30 but she not come in yet so captain arranged no. 23 for me.

Another superb service gal.
Her BBBJ during the shower is super excellent until I cannot control and CIM.
Since we still had time so TCSS on bed. easy to talk to and very chatty type. We got chemistry and she allow me another shot..... did cowgirl and finished with doggy. Tipped her RM50 for the 2nd shot..... well worth it.
Bro...thks for the info. Will try either number 30 (Ang pai) or 23 .... going in maybe in 2 week time... my OC oversea lol
Old 11-11-2013, 12:52 PM
Samster

The damage is how much now for 2nd round? Any bros try recently? Pls share.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1