The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 11-01-2018, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
...buy a small 2 storey newly furnished at Lamphun.... for keep mistress... i got 2 units for sale. very cheap cheap. Sbf members got further discount.
You into Lanna real estate too? You must got spare mullah My north escapade is now history

Interesting drive up the rolling (and winding) hilly roads, past Khun Tan forest, and elephant conservatory. And northern cuisine's something else with kantoke, khao soi etc
Old 12-01-2018, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
If u need buy a small 2 storey newly furnished n new build house at Lamphun.... for keep mistress... i got 2 units for sale. very cheap cheap. Sbf members got further discount.
Actually it'll be very interesting to have a mia noy or mistress thread for bro who are keeping mistresses in LOS to share their experience. Will make for an interesting read.
Old 12-01-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
The real mistress basically is long term n she understand u will not marry her but yet she willing to commit herself to u (need some love n life security factor) or even bear a child with u.
actually i realize alot of the girls living in the city aren't really looking to get married.

when i used to work in BKK, it was fascinating how a wedding band attracts the ladies.

my first few months, i would take off my wedding ring once i checked into my hotel. if i tried to hit on the girls in the office or at social functions, i would get nothing. shit, even the whores weren't interested in maintaining social contact after a night.

then this one time i stayed in a room that didn't really have a proper safe so i kept my ring on the entire week. for some reason, once they know you are married, they WANT to be your mistress cause they know mistress package is different from girlfriend package. it's almost like if you tell them you are married with kids, their eyes light up and they are so fascinated about you.

best part is they pick up on your body language that you like them and proposition you instead of u you having to ask. when i respond "but i have a wife and kid already" they are like "so? you will visit me when you are in town every month right?".

unfortunately i'm based in BKK most of the time, don't get to travel around to have a warm bed & home cooked food in every town

it also means that BKK is not suitable for family vacation
Old 12-01-2018, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

555 this thread suddenly become gossip thread...

same like thai people gossip yer yer 555...

keep it up with more stories as i enjoy reading it...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 12-01-2018, 08:18 PM
Samster

yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
They just greedy. Never feel enough, contented what they’ve.
IMO, when girl start to ask this ask that better to bail out ASAP.
Good girl won’t want to make their significant ones suffer.
Plenty pretty girls out there.
Don't disagree on both counts. Thai ladies get a bad repute with 'naughty' girls. Even if meal ticket is on the cards
Old 14-01-2018, 03:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/crim...r-sex-den-raid

Sounded like Nataree 2.0. Did Nataree girls move over there? Anyone been there before the raid?

It’s interesting the real boss never gets caught, always the underlings. Now new sets of cops will get their paydays.
Old 14-01-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/crim...r-sex-den-raid

Sounded like Nataree 2.0. Did Nataree girls move over there? Anyone been there before the raid?

It’s interesting the real boss never gets caught, always the underlings. Now new sets of cops will get their paydays.
thai men like to bonk 'dek' lah... got demand sure the supply will flow...

you mean now they just discovered about the human trafficking of Myanmar and Laos 'dek'? this has been going on for decades lah...

Quote:
Actually no need care the operator.... just make sure self don't ever touch under 18 can liao... cuz sg law stated clearly.. if u fuck those outside sg u also break sg law.
bro sometimes you will not know the puying is 'dek' because they will either deny or use fake id... do not be shocked that some of you guys may have bonked 'dek' before especially those syt lovers...

if kiasi just go biwa mp... confirm no 'dek' because all milfs or gilfs 555...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 18-01-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sw33tm4n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Summary report:

Went BKK recently for 3 nights. Was not disappointed at all. 3 nights go with 3 different girls. 1st was the girl I booked on my last trip. Pussy still tight and getting very experienced.

2nd was a Agogo girl (bar fine and ST dmg 2.7k excluding lady drinks etc.) Super horny girl. Moan through the entire night.

3rd was a Tharmae bar girl. New to the scene. Pussy tight. Had my best time yet for 2018. Very shy also.

All are aged 20 to 22. Students working for extra money.

Dmg: was quoted 2k (ST) a few times on girls who has visited Singapore or has good impression. LT range between 4k to 5k. (Hasnt changed since my last visit.

IMO, its better to book LT if the girl is good looking. Overall experience 9/10. Getting addicted to bkk like some of my cheongster friends.

Edit: I stayed near Nana. Lots of happening compare to Soi cowboy or even scratchdog. Wechat doesnt have as much FL to bonk as before. So bros who are shy, its better to go down and hunt.
Old 19-01-2018, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 8
reallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.todayonline.com/commentar...-wrong-country

Raid in massage parlour...
Old 20-01-2018, 12:33 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Deepheat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reallyveryfat View Post
Belated news...... some bros oredi posted and discussed on earlier posts.
Old 20-01-2018, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

The raid happened on Friday a week ago, and the Thai newspaper had articles on the front page for consecutive days.

Nevertheless, this writer on this Sing news missed few points or not worldly enough to know better.

1/ The place is called Victoria's Secret ten years ago. The name and ownership had been changed to Victoria and The Lord's Group respectively since 2009.

2/ The issue of this case in particular is in two counts : human trafficking and child prostitution It is not about legality of sex trade or sex tourism in Thailand. For those who wants to argue about it, go through the immigration passport area, you will see a sign board about it.

3/ Linking the case and the failure of present military regime in the government is stretched too far, IMO.

I am not familiar with Singapore media, but this is not a good journalism as far as I concern.

Last edited by knowntender; 20-01-2018 at 03:39 AM.
Old 20-01-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 8
reallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
The raid happened on Friday a week ago, and the Thai newspaper had articles on the front page for consecutive days.

Nevertheless, this writer on this Sing news missed few points or not worldly enough to know better.

1/ The place is called Victoria's Secret ten years ago. The name and ownership had been changed to Victoria and The Lord's Group respectively since 2009.

2/ The issue of this case in particular is in two counts : human trafficking and child prostitution It is not about legality of sex trade or sex tourism in Thailand. For those who wants to argue about it, go through the immigration passport area, you will see a sign board about it.

3/ Linking the case and the failure of present military regime in the government is stretched too far, IMO.

I am not familiar with Singapore media, but this is not a good journalism as far as I concern.
The article is written by some guy in Bangkok Post. Anyway i had wanted to bring out the part about the corruption. We all know that bribery is rampant among all the vice trades, so i'm just concerned that we will lose our playing grounds if the Thai gov really clamp down on it.
Old 20-01-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
..not familiar with Singapore media, but this is not a good journalism as far as I concern.
Source is Bkk Post, with big irony of sex trade given that prostitution’s illegal in LOS. Not 1st or last, TiT (this is Thailand). Not that Sg’s press is any good either
Old 20-01-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
The article is written by some guy in Bangkok Post. Anyway i had wanted to bring out the part about the corruption. We all know that bribery is rampant among all the vice trades, so i'm just concerned that we will lose our playing grounds if the Thai gov really clamp down on it.
You know if no vice trade in Thailand the GDP will drop by how much not, it won’t happen

Even the PM knows that people go Thailand see temple, floating market, cabaret show also cannot match the amount of dollars dropped at massage & AGG

It’s like Filipino government ban Filipinas from working as domestic helper overseas, i think protest will shut down more than downtown Bangkok and airport
Old 20-01-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster

Let's put this in perspective, on human trafficking but also how the arb ob nuat
(aka shower houses) trade flourishes (just in Bkk alone)

Source: Nation Thailand, earlier this week

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1