The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2017, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2496 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kakis Invited for KTV Outings to Find " Very Attractive Gals"

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good morning,
I go to PC joints to look see 3-4 times a week, usually during HH. The tour is FOC.
I hv an outing perhaps only once a week which will incur charges.
The purpose of the tour is to walk around all the joints and to see as many girls as possible. If a girl appears interesting, get her contact.
I often hv to go many weeks, if not months, to find one girl who is mildly interesting.
Touring is FOC.
I encourage bros here to join me.
PM me n leave your contact.
Cheers!
Bro WB
Very interesting concept of touring
I would like to embark on one of your tours as well, but I need to know the itenary as well, free and easy for a newbie like me not advised.
Will pm you
Old 24-01-2018, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Kakis Invited for KTV Outings to Find " Very Attractive Gals"

Bros,
I have a happy hour outing to Dynasty, 2nd fl Peace Centre, tomorrow Thursday.
Expense per pax around $45-50. Booking a girl is $150.
PM me if interested.
Cheers!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 25-01-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Paikia69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bros,
I have a happy hour outing to Dynasty, 2nd fl Peace Centre, tomorrow Thursday.
Expense per pax around $45-50. Booking a girl is $150.
PM me if interested.
Cheers!
Bro WB
Any bro knows which nightclub can grope one? Lol
Old 05-05-2018, 10:27 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning!

I'm back in SG.

I'm inviting kakis to join my outings to two types of joints:

First, you must meet two criteria. 1) be a very light drinker, and 2) willing to smoke outside the room.

Second-hand smoke is very hazardous to health. I intend to stay healthy so that I can bonk as many pretty dolls of my type as possible, for as long as possible.

The two types of joints I go most often:

1) HH at Peace Centre joints, Dynasty or Jade/China doll. 5:00 till 9:00pm.

Expense per pax $30-60. Booking $150, butterfly $30-50. Only booking at Dynasty.

I do go to SH at these joints occasionally. SH booking at Dynasty is now $300, BUT you could always negotiate and many gals will accept $200. Still $200 at China Doll and Jade.

There is a cheap alternative for HH and SH too. Just go and sit in the hall at these joints. I can book a gal or get gals to butterfly or get a singer to sit w/ you. How could you lose?

2) SH at P8 n Lido or other high-end joints. 9:00pm-2:30am.

Estimated expense per pax $100-150, booking starting at $300. Some gals may want $500! But biz is bad n you can always negotiate. I hv balance n expense per pax is as low as $70!

I do go to other joints infrequently. I'm open to suggestions.

There is a plan B which is FOC. Just touring the PC joints and looking at every gal. Get ctc of the gals you like for follow up. Bros are welcomed to join me.

For SH, I usually leave early n I don't drink one drop, but will share the expenses equally. Fair enough?

For high-end joints, I like to keep a new bottle for as long as possible. Sometimes many months! I tip the mummy generously, n in return, she will get the room charge reduced to a token. It's a win-win-win-win situation. Obviously good for us, the mummies n the gals. It's also good for the joints. Why? More customers beget more attractive gals which in turn beget more customers...

Peace Centre joints hv the most number of dolls for viewing at HH. Whereas prettier dolls may be available for SH at higher end joints. There is considerable overlap though.

PM your ctc if interested. Pls indicate your interest, option 1 or 2, Plan B or all three.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 10-05-2018, 07:52 PM
Samster

Bros,

I have a HH outing to Dynasty, 2nd fl at Peace Centre, Friday tmr.

Drinks and rm charge to be shared equally. Expected expense per pax is around $45-50.

PM me if interested.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 10-05-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
reggiemiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Why do u say business is bad now?

Quote:
Good morning!

I'm back in SG.

I'm inviting kakis to join my outings to two types of joints:

First, you must meet two criteria. 1) be a very light drinker, and 2) willing to smoke outside the room.

Second-hand smoke is very hazardous to health. I intend to stay healthy so that I can bonk as many pretty dolls of my type as possible, for as long as possible.

Expense per pax $30-60. Booking $150, butterfly $30-50. Only booking at Dynasty.

I do go to SH at these joints occasionally. SH booking at Dynasty is now $300, BUT you could always negotiate and many gals will accept $200. Still $200 at China Doll and Jade.

There is a cheap alternative for HH and SH too. Just go and sit in the hall at these joints. I can book a gal or get gals to butterfly or get a singer to sit w/ you. How could you lose?

Estimated expense per pax $100-150, booking starting at $300. Some gals may want $500! But biz is bad n you can always negotiate. I hv balance n expense per pax is as low as $70!

There is a plan B which is FOC. Just touring the PC joints and looking at every gal. Get ctc of the gals you like for follow up. Bros are welcomed to join me.

For SH, I usually leave early n I don't drink one drop, but will share the expenses equally. Fair enough?

For high-end joints, I like to keep a new bottle for as long as possible. Sometimes many months! I tip the mummy generously, n in return, she will get the room charge reduced to a token. It's a win-win-win-win situation. Obviously good for us, the mummies n the gals. It's also good for the joints. Why? More customers beget more attractive gals which in turn beget more customers...

Peace Centre joints hv the most number of dolls for viewing at HH. Whereas prettier dolls may be available for SH at higher end joints. There is considerable overlap though.

PM your ctc if interested. Pls indicate your interest, option 1 or 2, Plan B or all three.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 17-05-2018, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggiemiller View Post
Why do u say business is bad now?
For most gals, biz is bad now. That has been my perception.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 17-05-2018, 12:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Ahyeetan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro booking of lady 300$ is for outing or just in the ktv/nightclub
Old 17-05-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahyeetan View Post
Bro booking of lady 300$ is for outing or just in the ktv/nightclub
Bro, just to sit w/ you.

Some of the gals want $500. It's ok if they are very chio SYT w/ perfect figure. But they are not. In fact, The SYTs lining up at L8 and Telma Rd in 2007 to early 2009 were younger and prettier.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 17-05-2018, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
chooey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro, just to sit w/ you.

Some of the gals want $500. It's ok if they are very chio SYT w/ perfect figure. But they are not. In fact, The SYTs lining up at L8 and Telma Rd in 2007 to early 2009 were younger and prettier.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Thanks for the info! Very informative!
Old 17-05-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6841 / Power: 18
xlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed business is bad over there. I book their Ang Pai 150 dollars only. LMAO. Actually market is 300, I negotiate half price ><
Old 23-05-2018, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Hi bros, any input on thai ktv/hfj/disco gals hired are always strictly gals or can be post op ladyboys?

Recently with with friends to a few, Aura, Hollywood, republic etc and the girls seem quite reciprocal to going out after before/after work. Got some contacts so I can just pick them up after their shift ends to have fun but one or two seem to have minor lb traits, tall, very sharp chin but no obvious telltale signs like deeper voice.

Recently went to bangkok as well, seems like alot of gals online passing themselves off as taiwan/korean mix but look unusually pretty without charging korean/taiwan prices.
Old 23-08-2018, 07:43 PM
Samster

Good evening,

I hv a SH (9pm-2am) outing to P8, 1st floor Marina Mandarin Hotel, Friday tmr.

Expense per pax around $110-130. Expenses will be shared equally.

Booking a girl is $300.

If interested, PM me. Two slots left.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 29-01-2019, 10:38 AM
Samster

Good morning!

I'll hv more time for outings in the next 10-14 days because my two full-time LPs are leaving for CNY within a couple of days.

I'm inviting kakis to join my outings to two types of joints (mostly PRC girls/women):

Peace Centre joints hv the most number of women for viewing at HH. Whereas better-looking ones may be available for SH at higher end joints. There is considerable overlap though. The quality of girls/women at PC and Lido/P8 has been quite atrocious. But rare surprises do happen if you go often enough.

There is a plan C now: HFJs. Sitting in the hall is very cheap. And you're not obligated to hang a penny. I usually go to a specific joint when I hv info about a particular SYT who may be my type of pussy. But photos and videos can be deceiving and I've been greatly disappointed. In that case I'll just get up n leave after 10 min. BTW, I hv a unique approach to singers for ST. No BY of singers for me. It has been a very long time since I met a singer who is my type of chio SYT. I may hv to adapt to the new reality n accept one w/ minor plastic surgery and who is not exactly an SYT.

PM your ctc if interested. Pls indicate your preference, option 1, 2, plan B or C or all four.

There is a plan D: Import girls of your type directly from the source. Only option left. That is another story.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Last edited by warbird; 29-01-2019 at 03:52 PM.
Old 29-01-2019, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Good morning!

I'll hv more time for outings in the next 10-14 days because my two full-time LPs are leaving for CNY within a couple of days.

I'm inviting kakis to join my outings to two types of joints (mostly PRC girls/women):

Peace Centre joints hv the most number of women for viewing at HH. Whereas better-looking ones may be available for SH at higher end joints. There is considerable overlap though. The quality of girls/women at PC and Lido/P8 has been quite atrocious. But rare surprises do happen if you go often enough.

There is a plan C now: HFJs. Sitting in the hall is very cheap. And you're not obligated to hang a penny. I usually go to a specific joint when I hv info about a particular SYT who may be my type of pussy. But photos and videos can be deceiving and I've been greatly disappointed. In that case I'll just get up n leave after 10 min. BTW, I hv a unique approach to singers for ST. No BY of singers for me. It has been a very long time since I met a singer who is my type of chio SYT. I may hv to adapt to the new reality n accept one w/ minor plastic surgery and who is not exactly an SYT.

PM your ctc if interested. Pls indicate your preference, option 1, 2, plan B or C or all four.

There is a plan D: Import girls of your type directly from the source. Only option left. That is another story.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Hi Bro WB,

Any HH or SH? Would like to join
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1