The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Prostate Care Massage or Chinese Massage?

pls share with me too
I also have one to share if yours is good

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
Please share the second place location... Thanks.....
Old 01-12-2017, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
pls share with me too
I also have one to share if yours is good
I don't have ... But seriously I think this P massage things should quickly follow the govt regulations... And remove from the menu.

It is a cheat and alternative meaning to PCC
.. we all know that....
Old 01-12-2017, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Sorbxe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySorbxe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by avalon17 View Post
location of second spa please
Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Hey, can you share the location of the second spa?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nice123 View Post
can share location of the 2nd spa. thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesisland View Post
...... I felt that the $45 massage is even better and is more shiok than the $88 Prostate care massage. Which spa do you guys think I should continue to go? Any advices so I would not spend on the wrong place. Thanks bros.
U guys should try this clean teaser ML A***** 31yo milf... same experience as TS but a lot better than most $50+50 /hr places I tried

After 2nd visit and some chemistry, I became hard as steel and with the extra Minyak Lintah to “grow” bigger / harder. I enjoyed an hour of application after 30mins of solid massage.

Never fail to launch and spray bullets each time despite not getting a HJ but just slow and steady stroking / caressing of the rifle and round “magazine”

For $108 no needs additional tips. You get 90mins instead.

Check out my thread below!
Old 21-12-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: Prostate Care Massage or Chinese Massage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
Lately got this doctor Irene who goes around promoting her amazing skills to treat ED. Don’t know true or not. If so solid, I think urologist our of job liao

Wechat: SG88587064
Notice her negative thread taken down. Saw her wechat popping up in Toa Payoh Central. All the posts bragging about penis standing so long with photos of penis with discharge. She claimed that is toxin. Same nbr displayed. Be careful.
Old 21-12-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Paidthrills deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agreed with bros here. Some MLs get extra incentive if they manage to psycho you to go for the P massage, then if got hj, plus another 30-50 might as well PCC to Kim K sex tape lolz

Anw got one ML I tried, told me to try P massage but no need to pay for hj, best hj ever man that one. So TS, share2 location lah, I share with you mine also
Old 22-12-2017, 11:47 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1943 / Power: 36
girlhunt has a brilliant futuregirlhunt has a brilliant futuregirlhunt has a brilliant futuregirlhunt has a brilliant futuregirlhunt has a brilliant futuregirlhunt has a brilliant futuregirlhunt has a brilliant futuregirlhunt has a brilliant futuregirlhunt has a brilliant futuregirlhunt has a brilliant futuregirlhunt has a brilliant future

Pls share 2nd place.
Will upz. Thanks
Old 29-12-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 7
Mrdudutz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrdudutz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrdudutz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ntblanc View Post
P massage is just a way those Tiong bu came up to cheat our money so far those shop that claim to have p massage 80% anyhow touch one... really know how to do p massage maybe the 20% left... not that we should not believe it but unless really got people try and give good feedback if not highly chances of getting a teasing touch then a good massage...

So far I try only a few ml I know who can do a good p massage or massage nowadays... it’s Super turn off when you go for a massage expecting to relieve your aching body and meet one who just do piano massage and rush you for service
Agree with this statement. I have tried 4 prostate massage. Inknow it is a very small sample since I am just a newbie. Only 1 gave me a real prostate massage with shiok teasing.

But, I dont know like this kind of teasing, rather than straightforward GQ without any teasing. So relaxing!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1