The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2017, 06:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 17
danny92776516 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydanny92776516 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Post Re: orchard towers street

how much the drinks for Ipanema??
Old 14-12-2017, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: orchard towers street

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny92776516 View Post
how much the drinks for Ipanema??
About $15 ......
Old 17-12-2017, 06:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
lonelyarine is stuck in moderation for some time to come

u damn steady leh, neg to $180 liao still ended up brought her out foc. did u up her in the end?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake1 View Post
I know Ipanema is 200 which is expensive. I negotiated to 180 and I managed to bring the girl out foc on a sunday which is her off day. But I believe she dulan because I never give her money for that trip. Anyway I do not really know the market as I got no idea how much to pay and stuff.
Old 17-12-2017, 08:31 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 869 / Power: 0
jake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyarine View Post
u damn steady leh, neg to $180 liao still ended up brought her out foc. did u up her in the end?
I up her with the first transaction.

The next day which is the sunday, I sort of regretted as I think the hidden rule is to pay her some money because after that she didn't contact me anymore.
I was thinking her birthday so I brought her to thai disco and it was her birthday.
So whatever I spend there is good enough, should have given her the money rather than spending it at thai disco.
Old 19-12-2017, 03:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
lonelyarine is stuck in moderation for some time to come

never go back look for her?

Quote:

The next day which is the sunday, I sort of regretted as I think the hidden rule is to pay her some money because after that she didn't contact me anymore.
I was thinking her birthday so I brought her to thai disco and it was her birthday.
So whatever I spend there is good enough, should have given her the money rather than spending it at thai disco.
Old 23-12-2017, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

should have bought her a small present..
a good dinner after...
a small drink...
then to hotel again

on special days, gals no present cfm will tulan
Old 23-12-2017, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

I think for the Ipanema and Brix scene, timing also plays an important part.

Generally you do not see many guys bringing out girls between 10pm - 2am because the girls would charge higher, knowing that if you are interested to go for a short time with them, they are guaranteed some earnings for the day and can possibly come back for a 2nd round.

Some time at around 3am - 4am is the best time to get the girls when the bar is closing... your bargaining power is at its height. Because for girls who are still looking for guys to bring them out, they will be in a more desperate position because if they do not lower their prices and the guy refuses to agree on the price, she would have earned nothing for the day. A smaller earning is better than zero earning.

It all depends on luck too.

I have snagged a half Japanese on student pass at Brix for $400/2/2. 1.6m, 36D (natural) 24 36 figure. Porcelain fair skin, anime-type of look with freckles on her cheeks. In Brix context, this is an absolute steal. Had a superb time with her and had a subsequent lunch meeting

I have also snagged a Cambodian/Viet outside Brix (I did not even go in, just made eye contact). 1.7m model height, very long legs with 34C boobs (slightly enhanced) for just $250/2/2. But her service totally sux big time and was very eccentric.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 23-12-2017, 09:21 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

I have managed to snag a young Vietnamese before at Ipanema... Usually they target the foreigner especially the Westerners, but some would come up to you, maybe if you are not dress too shabbily?

For a young Viet, that time she charged me 200/2/2, excluding the transportation to hotel and the hotel room charges. Not sure if this is market price as I seldom hook up from bars.
Old 23-12-2017, 10:10 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 869 / Power: 0
jake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyarine View Post
never go back look for her?
People dulan me already. Still look for me? LOL I only know after she says normally her customer gives her money like 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
should have bought her a small present..
a good dinner after...
a small drink...
then to hotel again

on special days, gals no present cfm will tulan
I don't even know its her birthday. Anyway nvm la, virgin try

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
I have managed to snag a young Vietnamese before at Ipanema... Usually they target the foreigner especially the Westerners, but some would come up to you, maybe if you are not dress too shabbily?

For a young Viet, that time she charged me 200/2/2, excluding the transportation to hotel and the hotel room charges. Not sure if this is market price as I seldom hook up from bars.
I agree, I also did that around that pricing but mine was around late midnight if I am not wrong.
Old 23-04-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Saw this orchard tower FL
She was using the massage chair then afterwards went back to stand on street near taxu stand

Old 23-04-2018, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Xxbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suchos View Post
I think hugging also abit hard. That joint is gaga. There are a lot of pretty girls in there but I think many supporters too. Young and with dirty money.
Mostly ah loan n bookie
Old 25-04-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Mostly thai n minas massuese open shop
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1