The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2017, 07:01 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 869 / Power: 0
jake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to behold
New Scam to take note.

Come across a wechat id: loveyoubaby112233

This is not a sabo case. Try and you will know. I have all our dialogues in there.

Claimed that she is staying with aunty.

Next day, jioed me to drink at geylang lorong 30+ which is near her aunty's home. If you suggest other places, she will reject you as she is actually a staff of some pubs there. She will order drinks amounting $100 (2 glasses of wine) in less than 5 minutes. Then she will keep ordering, I stopped her after the second drink.

If there are brothers who are too free and want to catch this kind of scammers, you can just call the police whenever you want.
Old 23-12-2017, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of
Re: New Scam to take note.

Hiding identity n hp number ,they use wetchat.
Old 23-12-2017, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3321 / Power: 15
sgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond reputesgplaymaster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake1 View Post
Come across a wechat id: loveyoubaby112233

This is not a sabo case. Try and you will know. I have all our dialogues in there.

Claimed that she is staying with aunty.

Next day, jioed me to drink at geylang lorong 30+ which is near her aunty's home. If you suggest other places, she will reject you as she is actually a staff of some pubs there. She will order drinks amounting $100 (2 glasses of wine) in less than 5 minutes. Then she will keep ordering, I stopped her after the second drink.

If there are brothers who are too free and want to catch this kind of scammers, you can just call the police whenever you want.

Hi Bro TS,

I have kena this before too and the karaoke pub is at g lor 12 area, 2nd floor above a flower joint. I believe its open by some PRC guys whom are here to scam. They will have few PRC girls pretending to be visitor here and will offer you just like what bro TS has shared. Once you are there, she will chop your carrot and order red wine and when the bill comes, it just a piece of white paper that wrote $250!!!

This is a typical "black shop" using karaoke pub as a disguise.

Bro TS, name the shop and best take pictures so man in blue can do some action cos the previous shop at lor 12 was uncovered by many bros who share their bad experience here.
Old 23-12-2017, 03:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 20
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute

I have come across this also. Couple of wechat IDs...i had done a wechat search and come across a couple of PRC gals claiming to be here working some normal jobs (hairdresser etc) or on holiday. They will chat awhile b4 asking if you wanna meet. Icidentally all were asking to meet at GL Lor 32 or 34 i cant remember. They will ask u to meet up for a drink.

Out of curiosity i agreed to meet 1 of them. Once meet up, didnt look like the gal on the wechat, but i still chatted awhile with her. She then suggested gg for a drink, i told her why not? I could drive her somewhere maybe east coast or siglap, anywhere better then seedy GL. But she insisted on gg to a pub at GL Lor 32/34, saying shes more comfortable being ard there, since she stays there. I then suggested why not just coffee then, since we r meeting up for the 1st time, and im driving so i dont really drink. She quickly said then i can just drink soft drink while she can drink liquor, and started walking towards the pub. Immediately i thought of all the scam cases happening in PRC, where gals will bring unsuspecting guys to bars etc and the bill will come up to be astronomical, as it is already planned b4hand. If u cant pay they will threaten to whack u or whatever. I then rejected and the gal just gave a "ok lor, dont want then sua" attitude n walked off. I laughed and walked off too, admittedly giving her marks for putting in effort to con me.

Guys, if its too good to be true, it normally is. Im not saying all PRC chicks r like that, but do note they are very daring and clever, praying on the carnal desires that all men have. I was a little taken back at the start that they dare to do this even on foreign soil, but then again, they will do what it takes to make money. I am lucky that i know of such tactics, but wonder how many unsuspecting bros here have kena conned. Pls do take note, it could be anywhere in SG, so be careful.
不欺负你,不骂你,相信你。
有人欺负你,我会第一时间出来帮你。
你开心的时候,我会陪你开心。
你不开心,我也会哄到你开心。
永远觉得你最漂亮,做梦都会梦见你。
在我的心里,就只有你。
就这样简单。
Old 23-12-2017, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Thk for all warning shots
Old 23-12-2017, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Such scams have been prevalent in China for the longest time, where the scammers usually prey on horny & unsuspecting male foreigners. The Cheenas have exported this scamming model to our shores obviously, but the key difference is that over here the scammers are foreigners & the victims are local men, LOL! Always think with big head and you’ll be safe from such scams.
Old 23-12-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Watch 2016 episodes of 一线 on YouTube. Nowadays, they are wiped out within weeks of appearance in China by China's police. Used to be rampant in China. I guess they have arrived at our shores since the laws are more relaxed here and SPF is more concerned about keeping G streets tourist friendly and forcing vice into neighborhoods
Old 23-12-2017, 03:38 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 3231 / Power: 48
lovelyguy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyguy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyguy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyguy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyguy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyguy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyguy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyguy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyguy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyguy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the warning, should stated the location of that pub. Singapore economic no good haiz still people want to scam us
Old 23-12-2017, 03:52 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 869 / Power: 0
jake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to behold

I didn't tio chop. I did not pay and told my friends to come down as they open gambling mess around that area.

Actually I have encountered such crap twice, once around seng shiong geylang lorong 12 thereabout.

One hfj but at the bottom of it.

I presume there are afew that is trying to prey us since some brothers feedback got one on the second floor.

Anyway, cut it short. If any brothers too bo liao and want to catch such people, let me know. I am more than willing to tag along.
Old 23-12-2017, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Ping123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake1 View Post
I didn't tio chop. I did not pay and told my friends to come down as they open gambling mess around that area.

Actually I have encountered such crap twice, once around seng shiong geylang lorong 12 thereabout.

One hfj but at the bottom of it.

I presume there are afew that is trying to prey us since some brothers feedback got one on the second floor.

Anyway, cut it short. If any brothers too bo liao and want to catch such people, let me know. I am more than willing to tag along.
So man, got guts, salute you
Old 23-12-2017, 08:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
acebookie88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

salute ts but I agree. anything just call police don't call friends, may worsen the problem
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1