The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 31-12-2016, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

All you can ride

All 3 train systems – BTS, MRT, ARL – are offering unlimited free rides until noon tomorrow. All 3 are running until 2 am tonite.

That means that on the MRT alone, u can check out Chatuchak Market, then the eye candy at Central Lat Phrao shopping mall (note: get off at Phahon Yothin), peruse the assets at the msg parlors at Huai Khwang (be sure not to miss VIP – some SYT gems there sometimes, Hi-Class, Emmanuelle, Merci (no more Nataree, Caesars), hit the bars at Soi Cowboy, move on to Patpong (supposedly Kings Group bars now have loads of SYT dancers) and end up bonking a SYT FL in Chinatown for B500!
Old 31-12-2016, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

In Thailand you can be any character you want to be.

I tell puyings I am China man blue collar worker in Foxconn (Shenzhen) as factory line leader.
My moo baan is in Xiamen.

Nowadays when Thais see PRC tour groups arrive they will smile extra hard 5555!
I think u are very out of touch with thai already. Most working thai girls from coyotes to g clubs girls hated PRCs. They are rough, arrogant and disgusting. Even though "some" can pay really "good" money , but girls avoid them and even "stop drinks" after their pattern come out. So it's a misconception Thais will smile hard. Seen many occasions when PRC men enter a bar/club , the girls will avoid eye contact or even lineup for the customers because they are from china. umpteen times girls from bars/clubs come over and complain about their PRC customers and refuse to go sit/entertain them.
Old 31-12-2016, 03:00 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
All you can ride

All 3 train systems – BTS, MRT, ARL – are offering unlimited free rides until noon tomorrow. All 3 are running until 2 am tonite.

That means that on the MRT alone, u can check out Chatuchak Market, then the eye candy at Central Lat Phrao shopping mall (note: get off at Phahon Yothin), peruse the assets at the msg parlors at Huai Khwang (be sure not to miss VIP – some SYT gems there sometimes, Hi-Class, Emmanuelle, Merci (no more Nataree, Caesars), hit the bars at Soi Cowboy, move on to Patpong (supposedly Kings Group bars now have loads of SYT dancers) and end up bonking a SYT FL in Chinatown for B500!
Trains will be damn packed! Taxis after midnight at entertainment places probably as usual will not open meter and quote high prices like last year. Always happen during big holidays like new year. Cowboy will probably have celebrations outside the bars until at least 6am in the morning.
Old 31-12-2016, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
In my cheonging career, i've generally gone the other route, and let the scammer know if they wanna go this route, it's definitely not my first fight and that they are not going to leave unscathed. I've had only one incident escalate into physical pushing, but when i hipp tossed him Muay thai style and they knew i had skills, it ended right there. If you are a poker player, i can tell you that 95% of these places are bluffing, and that they themselves wont risk physical escalation and risk trouble with the police on their end for a small amount. They are just betting that you as a non-local/tourists, won't call their bluff, as most rather pay money to make problems go away. In America we call these people 'pussies'

Of course, I don't reccomend anyone follow how i do things, unless they have some skills to back it up, but my belief is that these places usually just bluffing that you don't have the balls to do anything (which is typically true, and why Patpong rd is still open and they continue to operate). The reality is these places have more to lose if you cause a scene in front of their customers or call the tourist police.

If you don't believe, watch 2:58 - 6:00 of this video below, where these undercover 'tourists' goto a Patpong sex show scam, and argued their way out of a 6000 baht scam charge down to 1000 baht by being loud and firm, without any pushing or physical escalation. Of course its best to avoid these types of situations alltogether through sharing and information, but if i am somehow forced into these type of situations, my mental makeup refuses to give in weakly and quietly without putting up a fight.

This is the not the best advice you can give someone. I cant tell you the number of times I walked out of a situation just being nice. The power of the smile goes a long way! The hard way doesn't always work , the soft approach is always better.

Yes most of the time they are bluffing but even a smart poker player knows whats at risk and where and when to take that risk.

Its more important to read the situation and react to it than standing firm all the time.
Old 31-12-2016, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
This is the not the best advice you can give someone. I cant tell you the number of times I walked out of a situation just being nice. The power of the smile goes a long way! The hard way doesn't always work , the soft approach is always better.

Yes most of the time they are bluffing but even a smart poker player knows whats at risk and where and when to take that risk.

Its more important to read the situation and react to it than standing firm all the time.
So what are you saying? If a manger comes to you demanding you pay an inflated 6000baht bill, just smile and take the soft approach and be nice, and it will work? If you look at the video, these guys tried to be nice about it first, but when they were met with hostility they had to match it and argue fierce and hard to get it reduced. The soft approach doesn't always work, its a pussy's way out, and you should stand firm when you have no other choice (but not necessarily all the time, or as a first option).

Smiling and being a soft boiled carrot does not work in these situations when someone is being aggressive, hostile, and trying hard to scam you. Its Women who cry and smile to get out of problems, but it takes a real man to stand up. In fact just smiling and being passive can make you more vulnerable as it shows fear and that you'll likey open your wallet to pay your way out of the problem. In fact look at this video where a Songthiaw driver try to scam a tourist who was trying to act nice...and smiling and acting soft got him nowhere.

" border="0" alt="" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />

Thai Scammers know that most tourists don't want trouble, and will deliberately look for those that are 'weak' and 'soft' for fear of reprisal and easy targets. I can' tell you the number of situations where people backed down from me once they realised i wasn't a soft chump and they are not getting anything from me. In this situation you can either develop your spine and take control, or act like a carrot, 'Smile' and say 'yes sir' to open your wallet for them to rob you. its your choice - i don't force anyone to take my approach, but there is another option than 'smiling' like a useless carrot.

Of course try to be nice to avoid these kind of situations in the first place, but sometimes we have no choice and trouble finds us because we are always targets, as foreigners in another country. I'm sure Mario above tried to the the soft approach like you and smile, but the manager didn't care and became hostile. In the end his smiling cost him 900baht scam, and he complain about it here afterwards, when he could have stood up to the manager there.

Last edited by lost99; 31-12-2016 at 05:41 PM.
Old 31-12-2016, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
I think u are very out of touch with thai already. Most working thai girls from coyotes to g clubs girls hated PRCs. They are rough, arrogant and disgusting. Even though "some" can pay really "good" money , but girls avoid them and even "stop drinks" after their pattern come out. So it's a misconception Thais will smile hard. Seen many occasions when PRC men enter a bar/club , the girls will avoid eye contact or even lineup for the customers because they are from china. umpteen times girls from bars/clubs come over and complain about their PRC customers and refuse to go sit/entertain them.

Thailand are very sophisticated in responding to the large influx of special sector in tourist industry -- acting smartly in adapting and chasing the tourist $$$. You ever noticed the change of Thai-English-Japanese trilingual signs everywhere to Thai-English-Russian, then Thai-English-Simplified Chinese signs everywhere nowadays ?

There had been much done in setting up in facilities, districts and pastime activities ( read : shopping mak mak ) for PRC guests, primarily for tour group and family tourists. However, there had not been much happening in PRC coming for sex in Thailand. Are they strong force in the P4P here in Thailand ? Honestly I did not notice it. So may be both Bros Tony2 and VBKK had missed something ?
Old 31-12-2016, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It is now just hours to the end of Year 2559 and all Thai will ever remember the moment in October 2559.

Let's cheer for a Happy New Year 2060.
Any counting down in Thailand this evening ?
Old 31-12-2016, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Thailand are very sophisticated in responding to the large influx of special sector in tourist industry -- acting smartly in adapting and chasing the tourist $$$. You ever noticed the change of Thai-English-Japanese trilingual signs everywhere to Thai-English-Russian, then Thai-English-Simplified Chinese signs everywhere nowadays ?

There had been much done in setting up in facilities, districts and pastime activities ( read : shopping mak mak ) for PRC guests, primarily for tour group and family tourists. However, there had not been much happening in PRC coming for sex in Thailand. Are they strong force in the P4P here in Thailand ? Honestly I did not notice it. So may be both Bros Tony2 and VBKK had missed something ?
Yup the country is trying to open up "welcoming" PRCs to spend here but from the high so/average thai/night life people , most dislike the way they behave here. U can generally see the "rolled eyes" look on thai faces ( given the fact thai people often smile ) when a particular PRC behave the way they do like those in SG. PRC guys also patronised g clubs and they often think that with money,they can do anything to the girls like back in their country. More often than not, many requested to "stop drink" with the PRC and prefer to be scolded than to sit with them. So does the coyotes at cowboy and nana.
Old 31-12-2016, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I think u are very out of touch with thai already. Most working thai girls from coyotes to g clubs girls hated PRCs. They are rough, arrogant and disgusting. Even though "some" can pay really "good" money, but girls avoid them and even "stop drinks" after their pattern come out. So it's a misconception Thais will smile hard. Seen many occasions when PRC men enter a bar/club , the girls will avoid eye contact or even lineup for the customers because they are from china. umpteen times girls from bars/clubs come over and complain about their PRC customers and refuse to go sit/entertain them.
Yes so what if I am out of touch with Thailand?
I have my personal opinions and you have yours which is fine by me.

Lately you like to troll me huh.
Song boh?

When Thai girls converse with ang moh/foreigner they may say they detest certain nationalities and vice versa.
So if Thai nightlife girls tell you they detest PRCs and you believe 100% then it's your perogative lah.
If I believe 100% what Thai nightlife girls tell me, I think it's very kum lan.
Old 31-12-2016, 06:52 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post

There had been much done in setting up in facilities, districts and pastime activities ( read : shopping mak mak ) for PRC guests, primarily for tour group and family tourists. However, there had not been much happening in PRC coming for sex in Thailand. Are they strong force in the P4P here in Thailand? Honestly I did not notice it. So may be both Bros Tony2 and VBKK had missed something ?
Currently PRC tourists come mostly on tour groups or as free and easy travellers.
But I could be wrong as some people say I'm out of touch with Thailand.

The Tourism Authority of Thailand can easily refer to tourist arrival statistics.
The PRCs are the top spending group in Thailand currently.
Not as individuals but on the whole.
Per person spending is not high as they come on low cost tour package but the sheer volume makes up a tidy gross spending.

At the moment as for P4P and nightlife venues the PRC group is not that much as compared to farangs and Asians from Asia.
Old 31-12-2016, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yup the country is trying to open up "welcoming" PRCs to spend here but from the high so/average thai/night life people , most dislike the way they behave here. U can generally see the "rolled eyes" look on thai faces ( given the fact thai people often smile ) when a particular PRC behave the way they do like those in SG. PRC guys also patronised g clubs and they often think that with money,they can do anything to the girls like back in their country. More often than not, many requested to "stop drink" with the PRC and prefer to be scolded than to sit with them. So does the coyotes at cowboy and nana.
Yes please tell all your Thai associates to turn PRC customers away since they dislike PRCs so much especially humsup "China man" blue collar Foxconn (Shenzhen) line leader like me 555!
Old 31-12-2016, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes so what if I am out of touch with Thailand?
I have my personal opinions and you have yours which is fine by me.

Lately you like to troll me huh.
Song boh?

When Thai girls converse with ang moh/foreigner they may say they detest certain nationalities and vice versa.
So if Thai nightlife girls tell you they detest PRCs and you believe 100% then it's your perogative lah.
If I believe 100% what Thai nightlife girls tell me, I think it's very kum lan.
Out of touch from the scene for so long already so dun mislead other bros here mah.

Troll u for what? Just happens that lately your posts have inaccurate information so I merely post my views on the issue/matter.

555,I dun think I need u to teach me how to understand thai girls since I have been working with them many years already. If u understand them better, u probably would be the one managing them and not me. Sometimes no need for anyone to come tell u or complain to u, as someone who is on the scene Everyday, I have eyes to observe what's the situation is going on here. On contrary, most of those met me knew that I never trust/believe what they said, only unless I verify it through my own. But just like how PRCs are throwing their reputation in every other country, Thailand people has the same sentiments like the rest of people around the world on their behaviour.
Old 31-12-2016, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Out of touch from the scene for so long already so dun mislead other bros here mah.

Troll u for what? Just happens that lately your posts have inaccurate information so I merely post my views on the issue/matter.

555,I dun think I need u to teach me how to understand thai girls since I have been working with them many years already. If u understand them better, u probably would be the one managing them and not me. Sometimes no need for anyone to come tell u or complain to u, as someone who is on the scene Everyday, I have eyes to observe what's the situation is going on here. On contrary, most of those met me knew that I never trust/believe what they said, only unless I verify it through my own. But just like how PRCs are throwing their reputation in every other country, Thailand people has the same sentiments like the rest of people around the world on their behaviour.
555 ok loh you ownself say ownself song lah.

So to all bros my comments are all misleading and out of touch to comment.
Please don't believe in any thing that I say.

Only vbkk is on the ground and has the most reliable knowledge.
Old 31-12-2016, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes please tell all your Thai associates to turn PRC customers away since they dislike PRCs so much especially humsup blue collar Foxconn (Shenzhen) line leader like me 555!
I have nothing against them. Lol. Why should I do that? Apparently u are not reading it well. It's the girls who felt that they are rough and ungentlemanly. Also there's no need to turn them away. They generally feel the difference when the prettier/better ones refused to give a second look at them. They will automatically check bin and leave. Like how some places do not allow Indians and bangala to enter. Not a surprise a few years down the road, it might happen if things change. Everyone in the forum knows what u work as in China lah.
Old 31-12-2016, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
555 ok loh you ownself say ownself song lah.

So to all bros my comments are all misleading.
Please don't believe in any thing that I say.

Only vbkk is on the ground and has the most reliable knowledge.
I believe bros here already are smart enough to differentiate who is contributing info here and who does not. Just search our history posts will able to know. I would not say I have the most reliable knowledge here but many do appreciate instead of "silly/Suan" posts they see chucked out by some "contributors". I simply told them just ignore/bypass the posts. It's a open forum. Can't stop if anyone wants to make a fool of themselves.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1