The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2008, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wassupm8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
bros.
Is it just me, or is it that really busty chinese ladies are really hard to find ? most of the good busty ones are either malays or indians or ang mohs ...
Spicy stuff and curry are the main contributors.........

Nay! Actually the indians and Malays are taught by mothers to massage themselve and at later stage how to handle their husband. (From my indian and malay kakis....all in 40s and 50s Y/O males)
Old 30-08-2008, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 22
thomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzaroff1234 View Post
any bros here stay in the north arnd admirality mrt area?
recently for the last 3 mths, i've at arnd 8pm, for numerous ocassions there seen this super chio lady with a body to die for waiting at the busstop opposite the mrt. she is always wearing flowerly flowing dresses and always seems to be waiting for someone to pick her up...

looks: 9/10 Actress type standard
origin: i think is PRC
body:10/10 devil's body big boobs, nice ass slim waist
skin: fair porceline white
height:arnd 1.65m

anyone seen this beauty before ? i hve seen her arnd 5 times...she is definately a head turner, if she is an FL sure up her one...haha
if bros happen to stay nearby dun forget to look arnd there whenever you pass by....last time i saw her was last thursday...cuz i rem i go pasar malam buy ramly burger, really enjoy waiting for my burger as i have excuse to ogle at her heh heh

hope bros here can spot her
On what other days besides thursday have you seen her?
I stay nearby, maybe I try to catch a glimpse of her.
Old 30-08-2008, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 19
Red-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wassupm8 View Post
Spicy stuff and curry are the main contributors.........
I also have the same thoughts!
Old 30-08-2008, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 21
HANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any other busty babes to spot ??

any of the bros here work in GE ?? one of your boss secretary damn busty too.. my ex fb
Old 30-08-2008, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
today walk along geylang, many show cleavage also. i stand near them to negotiate, can touchy feely, after that i say i dun want walk off. It's free , dun even have to pay to touch and squeeze ass
Hm..bro...may i know which lor along geylang u touch and squeeze for free?
Syt prc or lau goh along after lor 20 main junction or some other ulu lor?
Old 30-08-2008, 02:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zaks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't think it's got anything to do with the diet... what about the ang moh women?... they don't eat curry or spicy food but they have big boobs.... It all boils down to genetics....
Old 30-08-2008, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaks View Post
I don't think it's got anything to do with the diet... what about the ang moh women?... they don't eat curry or spicy food but they have big boobs.... It all boils down to genetics....
Yes but genetics is also affected (over the generations) by diet. for example, the main reason why ang mohs are more busty and bigger bone and build is because of their higher intake of protein (milk, meat etc), and over the generations their genetic makeup changes such that they have larger size busts/bodies.

Another interesting genetic differentiation is the North-Eastern Chinese (Dongbei - Heilongjiang, Jiling, Shenyang, Dalian etc) and Mongolian races. Aside from the mixed blood ones (marriage with Europeans), you will find many of the pure-blood (or Mongoloid) Dongbei races are taller, more muscular build and ladies more busty. It's an issue of the diet. It is quite well known that the Dongbei races have as their staple carbohydrate diet, noodles, dumplings and bread, instead of rice (which is the main staple diet of the 'Han Zhu' of the rest of middle and southern provinces of China). And the difference is that noodles, dumplings and bread are made from wheat, and wheat in comparison with rice, in terms of nutritional value, is better.

As for the Mongolians, it an issue of both lifestyle and diet. The staple of Mongolian diet is milk and meat. The meat-dependent diet arises from the need for heaty food to survive the cold and long winters. Traditionally nomadic herders (of goats), Mongolians have for centuries been dependent on mostly animal products for diet. Mongolians traditionally have turned to foods that are high in protein and minerals, relying less on more seasonable foods like vegetables and fruits. And thus, when more meat (body mass building foods) is consumed naturally leads to bigger bodies/busts etc.

Just my point of view.
Old 31-08-2008, 05:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zaks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Women of all populations vary in breast size and there is no identified correlation between breast size and ethnicity or race. Even among caucasians there is significant variation; among Malay women there is variations... basically there will be variations even among women from similar ethnic background... Factors beyond genetics can work to change breasts size, such factors include pregnancy/ nursing, diet, exercise, level of body fat etc.

This is just my point of view.....sorry to bore you...
Old 31-08-2008, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

not reporting busty but i noticed today a fairly gook looking beer chick @ the blk 111 coffeeshop in toa payoh (near braddell mrt), too bad i work around there, cannot pick her up without running into familiar faces ....
Old 31-08-2008, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Where : Junction of L22 and Geylang Road, Fruits Stall (click on above link for map)
Who : Asian (don't think Chinese) lady with sizeable C-Cup boobs
When : Try to go in the afternoon or late evening, she's not around at night
Old 31-08-2008, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 17
jackmeoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackmeoff is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Spotted twice at G2000 branch at Takashimaya basement, including today

Busty (at least C or D cup) sales gal...didn't get to see her name tag cos twice i was wif OC

You can't miss her, she's the only female staff there wif such 'outstanding' assets
Old 01-09-2008, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
bigguy198O deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

soo many babes to sight..
Old 01-09-2008, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 18
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmeoff View Post

Busty (at least C or D cup) sales gal...didn't get to see her name tag cos twice i was wif OC

You can't miss her, she's the only female staff there wif such 'outstanding' assets
Its time for me to buy something from G2000...

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 01-09-2008, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmeoff View Post

Okie.. will go there later. SLQ tomorrow and UOB at serangoon another day...

hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post
Its time for me to buy something from G2000...
Same thoughts here..

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 01-09-2008, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

hahaa you are gonna be very busy these few days coming...
Why you so like dat?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1