The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-03-2021, 09:12 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 642 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3878 / Power: 5
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Sorry who is OMM
Old 08-03-2021, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Mr for OMM
Location 7/10 accessible by bus
Massage 9/10 very pain and shiok
I think she massaged for about 30 mins
But for 150 i think really worth it really worth an experience.
Dildos in the toliet haha.
Her sensual is one of a kind idk how she managed to change to 69 postion while keeping the mouth on the dick. Damn son
Sticked a finger into my virgin asshole lol bye virginity
Did the fake love making from the back then from the front i came in no time.
Might rtm if wallet allows.
Old 08-03-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
I can only say omm massage is real professional kind. If she continue u may stop thinking of sensual kind. Real solid massage. But please don't skip, because her sensual is crazy wild.
LN not bad massage but not the solid professional level yet.

Another ml with real solid massage is Molly. Those kind that make u think of skipping the sensual to enjoy the massage.
Just asking. The reason u may want to skip Molly's sensual is becos her face quite cui or the massage really that good. Considering booking her but worried her face cannot make it, just good at massage..
Old 08-03-2021, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenZQ View Post
Lol He wants the next customer to help him open the gate lol
Almost certain that has happened to me before. You usually sort of can tell who is there to find ml
Old 08-03-2021, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13845 / Power: 19
SG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond reputeSG10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb121201 View Post
FR for Aini - https://sglonelyguy-1.com/aini-massage/

Location: 7/10 (plenty of parking, abit of walking for footman.)
Face: 8/10 (22-24yo, a looker on the street)
Body: 8.5/10 (slim and curvy)
Boobs: B (just nice on her body)
Massage: 6.5/10 (too much strength but will always check on u, back stepping still acceptable)
Service: 7/10 (very commercial (keep calling u baobei) compare to anan/muimui, i will take the later. did put in effort to get to know you, she uses the phone quite abit and it was quite late already.)
kissing: light kiss only
roaming: 4G (pls be gentle)
Sensual: 6.5/10 (had better)
GFE: 7/10 (open to your request, there is effort put in)

RTM: maybe if she reduce her price, she's a time watcher and kinda too commercial (back to back booking. i feel too rush, in and out like 55mins.)

YMMV
SG10 upz for exchange, min 5 to exchange

Doctored / Fake / Impure Pictures (鬥轉星移)(All are Welcome)
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=233437

Made in Taiwan (Nude and Non Nude)
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=233965
Old 08-03-2021, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 16
bb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud of

more like 50mins bro, but its alright.
just dont like rushing if u know what i meant.

back to back booking and i met bros otw out afew times already. LOL

To be up list: Tho66

Latest Upped: loneyheart

MIA : SK3636 , darkkrait , SG10 , marlboroken , bk81665 , cafu , arse-nal , tuyet , clinton , Cumexplorer , apollo , plsfloodme
Old 08-03-2021, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenZQ View Post
Lol He wants the next customer to help him open the gate lol
yep i bump other cust before and after during my session with Aini..i become gate opener for them lol

since the angpai GR on code red today and LN need to queue, visited Cassie https://sglonelyguy-1.com/cassie-massage/ and see see the session since got mixed review here,
prev post mentioned was at hotel but I book at condo so probably move liao, it's easy to reach from nearby train so no issue for those foot soldier.
overall quite ok leh for me maybe she taken the feedback in here and improved lol pretty with make up and petite size,
silky white body and session quite good to me with cute little moan, probably will put on my ml rotation list with QC, fish, aini and some from audi site for fl lol

Last edited by Ahau; 08-03-2021 at 10:48 PM.
Old 08-03-2021, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
visited Cassie https://sglonelyguy-1.com/cassie-massage/ and see see the session since got mixed review here,
Bro, mind to share more about cassie? Tia
Old 09-03-2021, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 16
Ryuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of light

just want to check, OMM number is the same as SLG website right? previously she replied my msg but now havent replied since evening
Old 09-03-2021, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuken View Post
just want to check, OMM number is the same as SLG website right? previously she replied my msg but now havent replied since evening
who is OMM?
Old 09-03-2021, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Bro, mind to share more about cassie? Tia
eer im not good at those detailed, just if craving for something slim and syt body then maybe will look for her, not for boobs lover just fyi. Did some little catbath and half nude, if massage rating well who wanna go for massage if looking for ml so it's still passable, if massage then think everyone should know look for who liao
Old 09-03-2021, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
eer im not good at those detailed, just if craving for something slim and syt body then maybe will look for her, not for boobs lover just fyi. Did some little catbath and half nude, if massage rating well who wanna go for massage if looking for ml so it's still passable, if massage then think everyone should know look for who liao
Agree with the review.
Old 09-03-2021, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Just asking. The reason u may want to skip Molly's sensual is becos her face quite cui or the massage really that good. Considering booking her but worried her face cannot make it, just good at massage..
She is not SYT as shared. More to matured MILF.
Regular of her mainly go for her massage and also her chattiness.
If you are not ready for a relatively matured MILF, then go elsewhere.
Old folk like me is ok as she is still younger than me regardless.
Old 09-03-2021, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 12
googoo2013 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygoogoo2013 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexySi007 View Post
Visited Eva yesterday:
https://beautycastle.website/eva-mas...-unlimited-hj/

Looks: i would say even prettier than the photo.Maybe just me but looked great. Not sure is 25, but still cute
Body: Very well put together. Not bony, but well defined.
Boobs: Probably 34b or c. Nice, a little saggy, but very good.
Massage: OK- not really that strong but passable.
Service: Took about 15mins to start to caress my inner thighs but then very attentive in every area.
GFE- i enjoyed her touch and body against me and she sounded very happy
Overall i would go back- she's solid.
her ad put unlimited hj so how many rds u shoot?? lol
Old 09-03-2021, 05:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 4
SexySi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexySi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by googoo2013 View Post
her ad put unlimited hj so how many rds u shoot?? lol
HaHa...I only managed the one as it takes me some time and persuasion but others maybe able to get more in.
Don't think she is a clock watcher as she was not rushing me at any stage.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1