The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2016, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 21
seekfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ChengDu – a Flower Joint with Happy endings (I)

Quote:
Originally Posted by defunct View Post
Hi bro,

what time are you thinking of going today.
I may just pop by if free tonight.
Old 28-01-2016, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Mrokok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I reach already, if you all want to come just come, order a tower lol
Old 29-01-2016, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2593 / Power: 23
otur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulleYe View Post

long time not see, still kicking
ya man how are u?
when free again?

小兰
飘洋过海,不为谈情说爱
夜夜笙歌,只为黄金万两
坦诚相见,美景一览无遗
深入了解,才知别有洞天
共赴巫山,不枉相视一场
美梦醒来,惊觉床头金尽
Old 29-01-2016, 10:36 AM
Samster

otur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrokok View Post
I reach already, if you all want to come just come, order a tower lol
so how was the night out?

小兰
飘洋过海,不为谈情说爱
夜夜笙歌,只为黄金万两
坦诚相见,美景一览无遗
深入了解,才知别有洞天
共赴巫山,不枉相视一场
美梦醒来,惊觉床头金尽
Old 29-01-2016, 12:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
defunct has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by otur View Post
so how was the night out?
The night at CD was decidedly average for a couple of reasons. Bro Mrokok was alone for most of the start - I was doing HH at another joint - so he took those arm chair seats rather than the sofa. When you have arm rests on either side of you, that pretty much kills off any GFE or whatever you hope to get from female company. This is a design flaw of Chengdu so when any one of you lads go there, always go for a sofa seat as long as there's at least two of you.

I had a glimpse of the new line up of singers - looked pretty good... not sure if Bro Mrokok feels the same - will have to wait for his FR.

Anyway, it was a busy night and the sofa seats were filled up and both Mrokok and I were going off to other joints. My mate stupidly promised he would be at another PPC and I had to be there to see some action.

Our mummy got a patron to take an armchair seat so we could be upgraded to sofa for some action with the girls but by then bro Mrokok already had to push off so he missed out on the fun with his singer who happened to be an English teacher. My singer was a real SYT who's really up for some GFE kind of action with hints that things could be taken further. Then there's a very tall and fair one that's a bit 古典美。There's one another petite one with sharpish features that looked a bit exotic, like she's from Xinjiang or Mongolia or something and I mean that in a very good way.

I did some obligatory flower hanging, sat through the usual GFE rubbing and suggestive touches at the sofa, then left with my mate to another place... after finishing the customary free beer from the mummy.

Still feeling the effects of going to three joints in one day, drinking for almost 12 hours straight... Kudos to Mrokok, a true gentleman - a great drinking kaki. Cheers.
Old 29-01-2016, 01:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
ya i do frequent hfj.
but with a different agenda altogether
if you intend to go again do let me know. we shall meet if time permits

Very curious about what you mean by different agenda...
Old 29-01-2016, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Very curious about what you mean by different agenda...
i go around with my wife. so not after any gals.
sound interesting?

小兰
飘洋过海,不为谈情说爱
夜夜笙歌,只为黄金万两
坦诚相见,美景一览无遗
深入了解,才知别有洞天
共赴巫山,不枉相视一场
美梦醒来,惊觉床头金尽
Old 29-01-2016, 06:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
sound interesting?
Sounds very interesting. I go around with my chick sometimes too. I have my reasons for doing that... But why would you want to go to HFJ with your wife though?
Old 04-02-2016, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
kopi78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading TS FR, went yesterday night to do commando recce.

Around 8 singers and sat with one born 96. A bit of classical oriental beauty. The rest of the singers not really to my liking.

The deco of this place a bit funny. Only 3 big sofas and the rest all arm chairs.

Sound system is good since I like to sing, lol.

2 singer managers, one of them quite MILF with a pair of nice head lights.

Heard 4 more new singers coming after CNY.

Will check it out again since current stock not really my liking

Cheers
Old 05-02-2016, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
eastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
We’ve all passed by Golden Landmark Hotel before, and see that neon-lit façade of City Palace KTV, or 成都. I’ve been very curious about that place for a while so when I had to meet a client at Arab Street, I decided to rendezvous there with my mate after my appointment.

The Skinny: Not the cheapest places I’ve been to but for the comfort, class, and chicks, you do get what you are paying for in a way. A great place to chill out with good looking singers, with the possibility of a happy ending.

The Lowdown: We walked in to a newly-renovated lounge with great ambience. It’s got a comfortable and plush sofa, soft lighting and unobtrusive background music. The happy hour price was really cheap so it’s perfect to sit around with a mate to chit chat about stuff or play a bit of dice. But the girls only really come in from around 8.

The mummy we got was a gentle, soft-spoken type. There were a couple of them, I think. My mate had special instructions for the mummy. He wanted someone who’s up for some action. We were seated outside but, stuff it, not many people around anyway. The way I understand, there are both singers and butterflies there. My friend took a butterfly. He got to rub her legs while she caressed his thighs the whole night, at times even necking in full view of the waiting staff. My friend really liked his butterfly though she wasn’t really my type – a bit too tall.

I saw a very hot singer with short hair and the mummy took her to me right away. Naturally, singers are more modest in demeanour, but my singer gave me super gfe, leaning onto me and all that stuff. I upped 100 flowers for her before deciding to call it a night. My friend told the mummy that he wanted to take his girl out. The mummy actually took the girl aside and arranged it for him, the lucky bastard. We ended up getting a free jug from the mummy and I didn’t mind because I was looking at all the singers there and there were really some very very good ones. You feel like in an exclusive club really… the service was top notch – prompt top ups of booze, singers and butterflies were nice to be with and the overall feel just gets you in a very relaxing mood.

If only there’s a way to shag the singers without spending a bomb… and I was to find out from our mummy that that was definitely possible… as long as I want her to arrange things…. I vowed I would return ASAP… to be continued.

***My mate told me the next day that the shag was only so-so… well… at least he scored on his first session there***

For bros who are interested:

Venue: Chengdu or City Palace KTV
Address: Golden Landmark Hotel First Floor
Contact mummy to book room or table to receive excellent service: mobile (83443888), wechat ID (AMY56788888). Her name is Yiling. Probably the best mummy I’ve ever met.
Hi, what is the damage for the butterfly?
Old 05-02-2016, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastscorpion View Post
Hi, what is the damage for the butterfly?
If quantity and quality is what you are looking for. Peace centre bro

Just my personal opinion
Old 10-02-2016, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2987 / Power: 20
matureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sound interesting?
haha u still the same. still bringing yr wife around. i thought u retire liao. all the dage oli left u liao
Old 10-02-2016, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2987 / Power: 20
matureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sounds very interesting. I go around with my chick sometimes too. I have my reasons for doing that... But why would you want to go to HFJ with your wife though?
i use to frequent tat joint. always saw one guy sitting near the bar counter sofa..once He is here. the mummy n singers will go to him.不会是你吧。。。haha。anyway amy is lao jiao liao. ever came before..the other mummy yilin very chio..
Old 10-02-2016, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
eastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopi78 View Post
If quantity and quality is what you are looking for. Peace centre bro

Just my personal opinion
Thanks fr the prompt. Just curious what's the damage for the butterfly for ST. Was there many years ago and almost any gal can go out without going through the mummy. Just wanted to find out the going rate there as may be revisiting soon.
Old 10-02-2016, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastscorpion View Post
Thanks fr the prompt. Just curious what's the damage for the butterfly for ST. Was there many years ago and almost any gal can go out without going through the mummy. Just wanted to find out the going rate there as may be revisiting soon.
Never tried the room so i really cant comment, i believe 30-50 should be the going rates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1