The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2015, 01:36 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -157 / Power: 0
AskUrMother AskUrMother
Re: Yes Teacher!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bef9613 View Post
I am pitching a tent here
Before u pitch tent must askurmother first
Old 08-06-2015, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
HarryPorter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterX789 View Post
True indeed, good to know people are reading. Thanks for the support.
sure support ....... waiting for your next update
Old 09-06-2015, 06:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
MisterX789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you all for the feedback - which made me want to post an update earlier. Was saving this for mid-week or Friday but decided to post it today. As always, feedback and comments are welcome. Enjoy Part 2 to Yes Teacher! Happy reading!

Part 2 - Is this the problem?

Class is dismissed by Miss K once the 1.30pm bell rings and the students filter out after the call, leaving me alone in the class with her.

She's still sitting at her desk eyes focused on her work flipping through the last pages of an essay my classmates had handed up as the class slowly empties. Some of my closer mates whisper words of encouragement saying they hope I won't be expelled or get more detention as a result of my laziness in this class.

As the wooden door closes to a shut with a click, she finally looks at me to see me staring intently in her direction waiting for the upcoming conversation.

"Well, X - do you have anything to say for yourself?" she asks as she bends forward slightly and stands up giving me an eyeful of her cleavage.

I simply shake my head, unsure if any proper words would even leave my lips if I were to speak.

Pushing the chair in, she slowly walks up to my desk with her black heeled boots tapping away against the ceramic tiles.

My eyes drift towards the sound before focusing on them and subtly travel the extending creamy white legs deliciously before stopping briefly at her chest and finally meeting her piercing grey eyes.

There's a hint of a smirk and I gulp swallowing the lump in my throat wondering if she noticed me.

"This isn't the first time X and the other teachers tell me you seem to not be handimg up work in only this class." she continues, her voice brining me back to reality again as she comes to a stop in front of my desk.

Placing both her delicate hands on the edge of both sides of my desk before speaking.

"So, what's going on in your life that you've been skipping all your home work?"

"Nothing much Miss K, I simply forgot - that's all." I reply as I try to blank out my mind and slow down the ever increasing rush of blood to the object in my crotch.

Bending ever more slightly, her tone changes from questioning to almost consoling.

"Are you sure? I mean, let's be honest - we're both mature adults here, is there a problem at home?"

I gulp again at the almost direct view of the valley that separates both mounds on her creamy chest covered with a hint of lacy red bra and shift a bit to better accommodate my erection now straining against my underwear and she easily notices it as I catch her eyes darting for a momentary glance.

"No Miss K." I reply my voice now strained.

"Oh, really?" she replies and straightens her back before taking a sit on the furthest edge of my desk.

With another nod of my head, she suddenly shifts her leg across the desk and places them hanging thighs agape in front of me. The sudden involuntary movement causing her black leather like skirt to shift up her creamy thighs even more which leads my already dazed eyes to a triangular lace of what has to be the tiniest panties I've ever seen.

"Is this the problem?" she asks me sultrily as she places her shoe firmly against my crotch right against erection which instantly gets my attention causing me to look up and stare into her now seductive and almost dangerous eyes.

End of Part 2.

Last edited by MisterX789; 09-06-2015 at 09:24 AM. Reason: Grammar
Old 09-06-2015, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 14
laser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant future

great start, bro! always wondered how it would be like to fuck a hot young teacher who broke her leg, hahahaha!
Old 09-06-2015, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp for more...
Old 09-06-2015, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Casablanka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wooooohoooooooo seduced by teacher
Old 16-06-2015, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
father82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well i really encounter TS situation when i was still studying( and i caught the teacher bring vibrator accidentially)
btw i am not s porean
Old 17-06-2015, 02:35 AM
Samster

ShaTinBitch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casablanka View Post
wooooohoooooooo seduced by teacher
hahaha don't we like this type of encounter?
Old 18-06-2015, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for next instalment.

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 18-06-2015, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
JiByeDog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more
Old 18-06-2015, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10191 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Awaiting ur update, ts..
Old 18-06-2015, 04:43 PM
Samster

TunaSandwich deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by father82 View Post
well i really encounter TS situation when i was still studying( and i caught the teacher bring vibrator accidentially)
btw i am not s porean
Please share your juicy encounter
Old 19-06-2015, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aftdate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Come on TS, update please
Old 19-06-2015, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
PrinceCharles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxeso View Post
Awaiting ur update, ts..
same here as well
Old 19-06-2015, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 18
Evil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to behold

I think I must have gone to the wrong school.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1