The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2015, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 10
Notary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to all
Lightbulb The Dice Game (吹牛) - Get Your Girl Drunk & Avoid Getting Drunk!

The Dice Game (吹牛) - Get Your Girl Drunk & Avoid Getting Drunk!

Introduction

Liar's Dice, 吹牛骰子 or 大话骰 is a strategy drinking game that is not unfamiliar to everyone. Some of you here are constantly being defeated by your opponents - this is a sucky feeling especially when you are playing with girls and trying to get them drunk. Is there a secret to winning Liar's Dice? Can you be crowned the Dice King amongst your brothers? Begin your journey to become an expert in Liar's Dice here.

Master the Rules First...

What is Needed to Play
  • 1 Dice Cup (refer to Figure 1.0)
  • 5 Dice (refer to Figure 1.0)
  • Alcohol for Penalty
  • Minimum 2 Persons, Maximum (ideal) 6 Persons (anything more the game gets complicated and boring)

Figure 1.0 - Dice Cups & Dice

How to Play

The aim of the game is to catch the liar, if you are right, the liar gets penalised if you are wrong, you get penalised. Everyone starts by shaking their dice in their dice cups, this is called dice shuffling. Your dice cup will end up covering all your dice, you will have to carefully look at your numbers (ensure that no one around you gets to take a peek at what you have) and play the game strategically.

Determine who starts first. I would always ask for the ladies to begin and if there are more than one girl in the game (which is usually the case), I will always invite my eye candy or the boss' girl to start first.

If you have 6 persons playing, naturally, you'll have 30 dice on the tables. Your aim is to call out the total amount of the number displayed on all dice shuffled by everyone. For example: when Xiao Min shouts "8 Fours!" This means Xiao Min believes that there are at least 8 Fours shuffled by everyone in the game. If someone thinks that she is lying, they could call bluff and get everyone to reveal their dice. If there are indeed 8 Fours among the 30 dice rolled, the accuser gets penalised. If there are no 8 Fours, Xiao Min gets penalised.

The next player in line can only call for (1) any higher number at the same amount or (2) any higher amount with any numbers. For example in the above case of Xiao Min's game the next player can only call:

8 Fives
8 Sixes
8 Ones (Do note that 1 is the most superior number in this game, not 6)
or
9 of whatever number the player wants

Figure 2.0: Group of Friends Playing Liar's Dice in Karaoke Bar

The Golden Number 1. When you roll the dice and get the number 1, you should be delighted as 1 is a wildcard, 1 can represent any numbers.

If you rolled 3,3,1,1,5 this could mean that you have 4 Threes or 3 Fives.
If you rolled 4,4,6,6,1 this could mean that you have 3 Fours or 3 Sixes.
If you rolled 5,5,5,1,5 this could mean that you have 5 Fives.

Now, what if you call for 4 Ones? Calling out the Ones naturally takes away the wildcard status for it. For example:

If you rolled 3,3,1,1,5 this could mean that you have 2 Threes, 1 Five or 2 Ones.
If you rolled 4,4,6,6,1 this could mean that you have 2 Fours, 2 Sixes or 1 One.
If you rolled 5,5,5,1,5 this could mean that you have 4 Fives or 1 One.

A player could also shoutout for a "Zhai (斋)" situation. If one calls out "5 Fives Zhai (斋)", this means that the wildcard status for 1s is also rendered useless, similar to the above situation.

What amount should you start with? Here is the general rule with 6 players:

6,7,8 (六,七,八)

If you decide to call for 6 dice, it has to be 6 Ones (六个一)
If you decide to call for 7 dice, it could be 7 of any numbers but it would be a Zhai (斋) situation - all Ones will lose their wildcard status
If you decide to call for 8 dice, it could be 8 of any numbers, the Ones still keep their wildcard status.

Make the number Ones regain their wildcard status. If the game is currently at a 7 Fives Zhai (斋) situation, you can reinstate the wildcard status for the number Ones by doubling the current amount called out during your turn. In this case, it is 14 of whatever number you like.

Who should you start pointing towards? The person on your left or right? The person with the starting call makes this decision to play the game clockwise or anti-clockwise so choose your directions wisely.

Reversal of direction during game play. You're allowed to change the direction of the game when it comes to your turn by calling a plus 2 amount on the current amount. For example: if the previous player on your left hand side called 10 Sixes, instead of going to the next player on your right hand side you may return the game play to your left hand side player by calling 12 Sixes. By adding a plus 3 amount, you are able to point any players to take on the next turn.

Reshuffle. If you shuffled your dice into an "all different" numbers situation (顺子 or 单色), you are allowed to reshuffle again. You can only be in this situation 3 times and reshuffle 3 times. Should you meet with an "all different" (顺子 or 单色) on your 3rd roll, you're entitled to be penalised.

Dropping of Dice(s). Should you have butter fingers, it is time to firm them up because if you drop dice(s), you're also entitled to be penalised.
For the dropping of the dice cup, you usually get penalised by drinking a whole Tower of Beer (Just kidding just kidding! )

Stacked Dice. After shuffling, your dice might end up stacked. This entitles you to a reshuffle. For fiercer groups, they might penalise you for stacked dice.

Pi (劈)! Other players can "Pi (劈)!" you when they are very confident in winning. If your opponent wins, your penalty is doubled. If your opponent loses, he will also be penalised twice the amount of the agreed penalty.

The Different Penalties (you may customise this to your own liking)
  • Drink half a glass of alcohol (most common)
  • Take off one piece of clothing
  • Kiss a person
  • Give out cash or buy drinks

Okay now, let's talk strategy and get the ladies drunk on the following few posts!

For the rest of the Liar's Dice professionals in SBF, please share your strategies / secrets too!

Last edited by Notary; 03-05-2015 at 07:18 PM.
Old 27-04-2015, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14069 / Power: 14
sanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Dice Game (吹牛) - Get Your Girl Drunk & Avoid Getting Drunk!

I usually win one on one regardless of man or woman! However, more than 3 players I surely Kena hantam!
Old 27-04-2015, 04:18 PM
Samster

Notary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanuuk View Post
I usually win one on one regardless of man or woman! However, more than 3 players I surely Kena hantam!

Whats your secret in winning 1 on 1 games?

Last edited by Notary; 28-04-2015 at 02:09 AM.
Old 27-04-2015, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14069 / Power: 14
sanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notary View Post
Whats your secret on winning 1 on 1 games?
If u r an experienced player, u can actually tell whether your opponent is bluffing! I can guess whether my opponent is bluffing by the way she calls her dice! My fav is the 斋game! I learnt this from those PRC mm when I used to cheong china! Bro sex crusader is well known in the cp nite scene for this game! I have seen him down one mm in 20 mins with this game!
Old 27-04-2015, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
SimpleGuy099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Alot of this gotta do with reading the opponent's game face.
Old 27-04-2015, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 18
maui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud of

cant play well...therefore must train to drink more😇

PM yo nick if u have up my points..will return when i have recover.....🍻
Old 27-04-2015, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
pasted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The most important thing is know the level of your opponent. If you use high level technique on a noob, you are wasting your skill.
Second is to instill fear in your opponent. Like when you know you lost, instead of open to find out, tell the girl. You got 3 6. I got 3 6. So I lose. Mind games the opponent.
Play the first few games randomly, or sometimes play at a level below your level. The opponent will read how you play the first few games and play against that level. Up your level later on and she will be losing consistently.
Learn to catch people when they call 3 something when you do not have. Again, this instill fear. Most people don't dare to open on 3. When you catch them on 3, they think that you can see through them.

I fear playing with 2 types of players.
The first type is those that see the most number they have. Add 2 and call. No skill, but damn effective based on laws of probability. Long run they will not lose as much.
The second type is they don't see their hand and call blindly. You can't read what they are calling.
But this 2 ways of playing is no fun.

Note. This is only one on one. More players is more luck than skill.
Old 28-04-2015, 04:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 16
omgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to behold

To me is all luck because i drink no use brains.

So I just shuffle, don't see and call out.

Seems to be able to win 75% of the time
Old 28-04-2015, 05:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
GuavaJuice is Cool - loads of Potential

For me I like to play at a few notches below the usual level. First few games let them win purposely. After that they think you are lousy. When the drinks or game gets serious then give them gaolat one. Haha this way usually works for me and usually I will get my opponents drunk be it guy or girl.
Old 28-04-2015, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanuuk View Post
If u r an experienced player, u can actually tell whether your opponent is bluffing! I can guess whether my opponent is bluffing by the way she calls her dice! My fav is the 斋game! I learnt this from those PRC mm when I used to cheong china! Bro sex crusader is well known in the cp nite scene for this game! I have seen him down one mm in 20 mins with this game!

Bro sanuuk,

Must hear from bro sexcrusader himself on his Liar's Dice secret man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleGuy099 View Post
Alot of this gotta do with reading the opponent's game face.

Dear SimpleGuy099,

You remind me of him:

Quote:
Originally Posted by maui_boy View Post
cant play well...therefore must train to drink more😇

Bro maui_boy,

I cannot agree more. One of my strategies that I'll be writing on is using your ability to drink to KO your opponent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasted View Post
The most important thing is know the level of your opponent. If you use high level technique on a noob, you are wasting your skill.
Second is to instill fear in your opponent. Like when you know you lost, instead of open to find out, tell the girl. You got 3 6. I got 3 6. So I lose. Mind games the opponent.
Play the first few games randomly, or sometimes play at a level below your level. The opponent will read how you play the first few games and play against that level. Up your level later on and she will be losing consistently.
Learn to catch people when they call 3 something when you do not have. Again, this instill fear. Most people don't dare to open on 3. When you catch them on 3, they think that you can see through them.

I fear playing with 2 types of players.
The first type is those that see the most number they have. Add 2 and call. No skill, but damn effective based on laws of probability. Long run they will not lose as much.
The second type is they don't see their hand and call blindly. You can't read what they are calling.
But this 2 ways of playing is no fun.

Note. This is only one on one. More players is more luck than skill.

Bro pasted,

Speaking like an international Liar's Dice champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgwthbbqme View Post
To me is all luck because i drink no use brains.

So I just shuffle, don't see and call out.

Seems to be able to win 75% of the time

Bro omgwthbbqme,

Try to apply some strategy next time, its really very fun to see how far you can go with some thinking involved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuavaJuice View Post
For me I like to play at a few notches below the usual level. First few games let them win purposely. After that they think you are lousy. When the drinks or game gets serious then give them gaolat one. Haha this way usually works for me and usually I will get my opponents drunk be it guy or girl.

Bro GuavaJuice,

Next time if got the chance to play with you, I'll know why I can keep on winning you in the beginning - not because I am good but because you give chance. lol.
Old 28-04-2015, 03:24 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: The Dice Game (吹牛) - Get Your Girl Drunk & Avoid Getting Drunk!

All right, after hearing from some bros, it is time for the next instalment...

The Main Objective

I would like to bring to everyone's attention that the main objective of playing Liar's Dice is NOT to win but to win whenever you want to. What fun is there when you keep on winning? Your opponent (girl) could be overly drunk and you will end up doing a dead duck. Losing all the time is also not an ideal situation, you'll end up being the dead duck or your little brother might not be able to perform after losing so many battles. In addition, if your boss or client is in the game, you cannot constantly give him the killing punch, that might affect your business relationship with him and therefore you will need to sometimes lose unsuspiciously - all these requires strategy. So, let's talk strategy...

General Strategies (Required)

Know Your Battleground

The great Sun Tzu once said: "know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster."
  • Determine what is the penalty exactly going to be like. Half glass? One full glass?
  • How many people are playing?
  • Drop dice(s) equates to a penalty?
  • Who is/are your target(s)?
  • Shun Zi (顺子) 3 times equates to a penalty?
  • Is the Pi (劈) option available?
  • Know when to stop when you can visually see that your girl or target had 'enough' - going further could only destroy your night or create a disaster. (trust me, having a drunk person amongst you could be quite a pain in the ass)

Figure 3.0 - Plan Your Battles

Ensure That Your Weapons Are Not Faulty
  • Check that both your dice cup and drinking glass are not damaged (faulty dice cup could mean that your dice might drop and this equates to a penalty. A damged drinking glass could mean that when you cheers with someone, an injury might take place - refer to "Figure 4.0 - A Dangerous Cheers")
  • Make sure that your fingers are working well, you need to mentally prepare yourself for this so that you would not mess up and drop dice anytime during the game.
  • Ensure that your distance from the table is not too far, if it is, try shifting the table. If you're too far, your dice could be easily peeked at while you're checking for your numbers or worst, you might drop your dice.
  • Ensure that your dice are not revealed by any reflection under the glass panel of the table.

Figure 4.0 - A Dangerous Cheers

Take Care of Your Health

As you might have heard that life is short. You don't want to let your chionging sessions to kill you - it is quite an inglorious death. As such, take care of your health.
  • Take care of your acidic body - drink a glass of warm water with lemon juice (half a lemon) squeezed into it every morning
  • Take the legendary GNC Liver Pills on an everyday basis and especially before your battles
  • Keep your body's alcohol machine running, get used to drinking. I'm recommending a glass of red wine every night before bedtime.
  • Anytime you feel that your body is reacting strangely during the battle, please pull the plug, in this case, your life is more important than face. Strange reactions include perspiring cold sweat, heart beating too hard and fast, blurred vision, chest pains and etc.
  • Don't be angry when you lose, losing is part and parcel of the game. Just laugh it off no matter how stupid you might look. Just learn from your losing lesson and be better the next time. Getting angry all the time harms your health in a great way.

Figure 5.0 - Heart Attack

Go Bad Luck Go!

No matter how smart you are, sometimes shit just happens on you. Mark Twain, an American author and humorist once said that “When ill luck begins, it does not come in sprinkles, but in showers.” Today, you need to take responsibility over that 'bad luck' and not shower it all over your dice game.
  • Change the direction of the game flow
  • Add more players, feel free to invite the waiter, DJ or any other idling personnel to join in the game
  • Take a breather, go to the loo or simply just take a rest and have a good chat with your girl

Figure 6.0 - Take Responsibility

People Cheat. Protect Yourself

Some people, especially the working ladies tend to cheat in Liar's Dice. Remember, they are the professionals in this - they play every night and with this kind of exposure, they need to save their own lives by using dirty means to defend their liver. For me, I hate to be cheated therefore I would do the following to protect myself:
  • Set a rule where everyone can only look at their dice once and they need to remember what they have. Unveiling their dice cup to take a peek at their dice again equates to a penalty.
  • If the above is not agreed, keep your eyes open. Ensure that your opponent is not changing the dice number by using the edge of their dice cup to flip their dice to their desired number.
  • Call out to those who do not reveal their dice when the claim that they have rolled all different numbers (顺子)。

The above strategies must be applied during all battles. If you can religiously follow these guidelines, you're definitely a big step closer to winning the war. I'm really excited to share the next part, the game play strategies; strategies that you can apply during game play to garner a huge advantage.

But before going further, shall we hear from the other bros on their Liar's Dice game play experience?

Last edited by Notary; 03-05-2015 at 07:19 PM.
Old 28-04-2015, 04:28 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: The Dice Game (吹牛) - Get Your Girl Drunk & Avoid Getting Drunk!

Advanced Strategy #1
The Kamikaze

This strategy is for those who are already quite seasoned with drinking. Personally for me, I can finish a whole KTV session and walk out like the session has never happened. So when i'm tired and do not want to think, I'll use The Kamikaze to take my opponent down.

You place your crosshair on the person you want to kill and always call bluff on that individual whenever the amount of dice have been called above the 50% mark. For example, if there are 4 players and your target happens to call for 10 Fives, I will just blindly call bluff on that target even though I have 3 Fives under my dice cup. (I will not call bluff if I have 4 Fives or 5 Fives)

If you feel like taking risks that day, call bluff whenever the amount hits the 40th percentile - don't forget your opponent could really be bluffing.

Assuming that the law of probability works for you that night, you'll win 5 out of 10 times. If your opponent is a girl, then you're set to achieve your goal because according to the United States Department of Health & Human Services, women absorb and metabolize alcohol differently than men. Generally, women have less body water than men of similar body weight, so that women achieve higher concentrations of alcohol in the blood after drinking equivalent amounts of alcohol.

A UK charitable organisation that aims to raise awareness of the bad effects of alcohol called "Drinkaware" advises females to consume only 2 to 3 units of alcohol a day whereas the males were advised to consume only 2 to 4 (up to 50% more than females) units a day. Favourably, a male can drink 50% more compared to a female and as such, you winning 5 times is as good as your girl losing 10 times, this equates to 5 full glasses of alcohol if your penalty agreed is half a glass per loss.

Well, you get the drift.

Last edited by Notary; 03-05-2015 at 07:12 PM.
Old 28-04-2015, 05:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
iDog69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chose those with great propensity to become drunk.
Old 28-04-2015, 06:19 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 0
nickbaston deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynickbaston deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

my principle is i rather drink than to be bluffed.
this way the opponent wont even dare to bluff and when i hit back, they get wasted.
Do bear in mind, you need to have a certain level in holding your liquor.

time for those who think they are good to meet up and exchange pointers.
Old 28-04-2015, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDog69 View Post
Chose those with great propensity to become drunk.

How can you tell which opponent is more inclined to get drunk?

Last edited by Notary; 28-04-2015 at 11:38 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1